Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
Tailer

London, KY

#26013 Feb 12, 2013
Those Republicans are brutal!!!.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#26014 Feb 12, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>
Slewsie, I am shocked at your admission that you are a teabagger. You are the one making "poop" talk on here. And you are the one who said "Little boys are my favorite toys." Shame on you Slewsie.
It's (bunches of idiots)bois and you're bring up your rear "right" here....huh ?? Funny, you have to be dishonest, to make your pervert points... Nice religious hypocrisy, on your part. Guess, all that drinking...
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#26015 Feb 12, 2013
Gotta love the spammer moron... Vote early, vote often, be a hypocrite and lie... How can you vote against a spammer/pervert guy ???
Amused Slew

Minneapolis, MN

#26016 Feb 12, 2013
Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>It's (bunches of idiots)bois and you're bring up your rear "right" here....huh ?? Funny, you have to be dishonest, to make your pervert points... Nice religious hypocrisy, on your part. Guess, all that drinking...
Gay Slewsie, you need to stop lying. "Little boys are my favorite toys." You said it many times.
TWA

London, KY

#26019 Feb 13, 2013
well well well we had to endure another speech from the kenyan telling us how bad hes screwed things up and how spending more money will solve all the problems, why would anybody even support anything this idiot says
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#26021 Feb 13, 2013
because stupid is as stupid does, and whenever a lib speaks all the libotards here is BAAAAAAAAAA,
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#26022 Feb 13, 2013
TWA wrote:
well well well we had to endure another speech from the kenyan telling us how bad hes screwed things up and how spending more money will solve all the problems, why would anybody even support anything this idiot says
Because he is a great President you stupid pos.
TWA

London, KY

#26023 Feb 13, 2013
obozo is a feckless whoman
really

Charlotte, NC

#26024 Feb 13, 2013
Rand Paul, Mitch McConnel, and Marco Rubio all voted AGAINST the Violence Against Women Act. We ALL know how important the women's vote is...except for these 3!
48cent

Milford, OH

#26025 Feb 13, 2013
If hoe's kept their mouths shut when they should, you wouldn't need the Violence Against Women Act.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#26026 Feb 13, 2013
48cent wrote:
If hoe's kept their mouths shut when they should, you wouldn't need the Violence Against Women Act.
Well tell your sorry Mom to STFU.
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

#26027 Feb 13, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Because he is a great President you stupid pos.
LOLOL, and you are a smart person, LOLOL, now go 'BAAAAAA' and bow three times towards D.C. cuz thats were your leader is,

LOLOL,
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#26028 Feb 13, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLOL, and you are a smart person, LOLOL, now go 'BAAAAAA' and bow three times towards D.C. cuz thats were your leader is,
LOLOL,
You go bend over for your man lover queer.
48cent

Milford, OH

#26029 Feb 13, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You go bend over for your man lover queer.
WtF, I bet you have a meaty labia, don't you.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#26030 Feb 13, 2013
You father did...
TWA

London, KY

#26032 Feb 13, 2013
anybody ever notice the confused stewge and wft say the say stoopid things
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#26033 Feb 13, 2013
I noticed, you can't write like an adult... Seems like making an X is beyond your "ability"... Too bad, real dummies like you can't vote, right "?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

#26034 Feb 13, 2013
In fact, you write like old whitey, the religious hypocrite...HMMMM ?
Simm

London, KY

#26035 Feb 13, 2013
GD Scumbag senator!!!...
48cent

Milford, OH

#26036 Feb 13, 2013
wtf is very angry and I am sure hates himself. Could be disfigured with reproductive organ that are missing or do not work. His mother probably scolded him for ruining her life. Poor baby boy or girl, scorned, hated, and pitied. May have been circumcised by a drunk. Poor poor wtf.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crestwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 28 min yeah man 4,570
Religious legalism 34 min R Hague 5
The "I Am Dixie Highway" group on Facebook. 55 min WhoAmI 47
girl nicknamed blue 1 hr Answer 2
Megan Dephillips stripper 1 hr Johnny 1
Nik Houpt - what happened to him? 1 hr What 5
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 3 hr Roland Macmillan 16,168
•••
•••
•••

Crestwood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Crestwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••