Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
Comments
21,821 - 21,840 of 26,225 Comments Last updated Monday
obamaclaus

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

you cant name a single democrat president that has balanced the budget not one stop that lie, bush didnt have a surplus, bush had a recession, follew by the attacks on the world trade center, which you mindless dolts cant remember for some strange reason, and as far as clinton leaving a surplus that was on a blue dress, obozo has given us 6 trillion dollars of new debt with no war,keep rewriting histor leftwingers it might actually come true in your convaluted world someday
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

obamaclaus wrote:
you cant name a single democrat president that has balanced the budget not one stop that lie, bush didnt have a surplus, bush had a recession, follew by the attacks on the world trade center, which you mindless dolts cant remember for some strange reason, and as far as clinton leaving a surplus that was on a blue dress, obozo has given us 6 trillion dollars of new debt with no war,keep rewriting histor leftwingers it might actually come true in your convaluted world someday
Bush inherited a huge surplus, then he caused the 911 Attack, then he lied us into Wars.

You idiots cannot win.
obamaclaus

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

pats the poor little retard on the head and laughs
tom

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

obamaclaus wrote:
Yea he got the recession from his father bill Clinton was the best for Americans and if u don't believe it look at the gas prices thru the times. So thank you bush for the 4 dollar diesel my family has to pay for their business.
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

obamaclaus wrote:
pats the poor little retard on the head and laughs
Do not treat your Dad that way.

“Take no prisoners”

Since: Jan 11

Eddyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

JustSayin wrote:
<quoted text>
A GOP lead House that at one time not long ago had more votes on what kind of lightbulbs we should be allowed to use than jobs bills, and a GOP Senate minority that has AVERAGED more fillibusters for 6yrs and ANY Democrat Senate minority has EVER had in a 2yr span, 388. Heck they've even started fillibustering their own bills now.
Thats just for starters.
In my lifetime there has not been one, not one GOP president that has had a balanced budget. On the other hand there has been 3 Dems. Reagan quadrupled our deficit in his tenure, and Bush took a surplus and put us in $10T....that T is Trillion....in debt. There was even 3 GOP Presidents in office prior to the Great Depression. The Budget Control Act...which is where this "fiscal cliff" crap was voted for by GOPers by almost a 2-1 margin over Dems....174-95.
There is more....but I don't really feel it's necessary at this point, do you?
You can't fix stupid.

These retardlicans will never listen.

BTW, I used to live in Deltona. Hummingbird lane. Back in the 80's.
obamalaus

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

tom i would respond but i dont want to be confused for the fool here carry on
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

Here's a prime example of an educated teabagger.
obamaclaus

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

why is it in america white people cant say the nh word but blacks call each other that all the time even through music, why is it democrats want to murder babies and defend it as a womans right to choose but defend a murderer on death row claiming he gots rights, i wonder why in the convaluted world of a leftwingwhackadoodle, everything bad is a republicans fault , iguess next they will tell uis god is a sky fairy imagine that
More NRA Carnage

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Merry Christmas to those few of you in Kentucky that believe in Jesus Christ.
obamaclaus

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

why would you call yourself nra carnage, i guess anybody that believes law abiding citizens should have rights, is evil
More NRA Carnage

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

I think that there are 26 people dead that had THEIR rights taken away.
funny

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

good stuff!
More NRA Carnage

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

The dead people mean nothing to the NRA. Collateral damage is what we used to call it in Nam.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

More NRA Carnage wrote:
The dead people mean nothing to the NRA. Collateral damage is what we used to call it in Nam.
The NRA represents "Law Abiding " citizens (they kill no one). Criminals do not obey laws and do not obtain guns legally. Criminals will always use any means needed to commit their crimes.
Lets make a couple more laws:

If you want more gun control you must wear an "I carry no guns" T-shirt each time you go to the bank or to the ATM.

All antigun activists must arm themselves with at least one rubber chicken, It must be next to their night stand in case of home invasion.

...and finally anti-gun activists must carry one emergency box of condoms in case their assailants decide they need sexual release with their violent crime tendencies!

That should make them happy; I did not add one single gun to America, and I found a solution to crime that did not involve any guns by "law abiding citizens".

Your welcome Liberal/Progressives.
More NRA Carnage

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

The vNRA represents 26 dead people in Connecticut, most recently.
GEEZ

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

More NRA Carnage wrote:
The vNRA represents 26 dead people in Connecticut, most recently.
Your name says it all liberal idiot.
GEEZ

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Judged:

More NRA Carnage wrote:
Its a shame you were in "NAM" but want to kill the constitution you fought for. Did anyone you know die over there for the Constitution that you knew? Well for you to be for gun control is like spitting in their face.
obamaclaus

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Judged:

anybody that believes these leftwingwhackadoodles give a red rats ass about those 26 dead in connecticut are fooling themselves all the care about is more gubment control, i.e. more gubment dependent slugs, hell that fake tear from obozo should have pissed anybody off
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

Judged:

An elderly couple whitehair & little stevie were on a cruise and it was really stormy.
They were standing on the back of the boat watching the moon,
when a wave came up and washed the little stevie overboard.
They searched for days and couldn't find him, so the Captain
sent the old woman back to shore, with the promise that he
would notify her as soon as they found something.
Three weeks went by and finally, whitehair got a fax from
the boat. It read: Ma'am, sorry to inform you that we found little stevie dead, at the bottom of the ocean.
We hauled little stevie up to the deck, and attached to trolls butt was an oyster,
and inside it was a pearl worth $50,000....please advise.
Whitehair faxed back: Send me the pearl and re-bait the trap.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Crestwood Discussions

Search the Crestwood Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Protesters, police clash again after teen shot 4 hr Napoleon Dynamite 25
Man dead after officer shoots suspect in St. Louis 7 hr Natty Bumppo 3
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 7 hr Anne52 81,587
Who's the biggest snitch/narc in Louisville? (Dec '10) 7 hr rideORdie 11
Robbie Ashcraft 10 hr ?? 50
Michael Walsh 11 hr MistaDontPlay 3
Mitch McConnell 12 hr Pink Panties 332
•••
•••