Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Comments (Page 1,087)

Showing posts 21,721 - 21,740 of25,963
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
Perhaps your opinion of yourself will improve with age.Sometime along the life you live you will determine that being so proud of oneself sometimes indicates what only you fool yourself into being.It is called by children as "smarty pants" so grow up.
As I recall, the smart kid make more money, so continue to tell us what you failed to do and how proud you are to feed cows.... If you leave, they can't eat, right ?
Seattle PD

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>As I recall, the smart kid make more money, so continue to tell us what you failed to do and how proud you are to feed cows.... If you leave, they can't eat, right ?
It seems to really disturb you that you have no excuse for your Bitter Victim, Sociopathic Defective Personality.

WE know that the despicable abusive nature you reveal all day every day, is a "Sexual Thing" for you, and that it is based on the fact that you are a Genetic Defective from an Unholy Coupling of a Brother and Sister.

When the Economic Collapse comes, you need to be placed into the gutter and allowed to perish. One of the Greatest Outcomes of the destruction that the Collectivists are bringing, is that Humanity will weed out trash like you, and repair the damage to humanity that sustaining you and yours has wrought.

WE are grateful that as a Hermaphrodite, you cannot contaminate the Gene Pool with your Defects.

Thank goodness for this minor blessing.
Straightjacket

Grantsburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
Seems 3rd world, has a turdtamper fetish...Guess it explains why you're a loser...
Little Slewsie,

Let me remind you that we had a discussion about the "Results" from your "Sexually Dangerous Sociopath", Battery of Tests. I thought we had an agreement that you will stop using Voice Recognition Software as a tool that allows you to Masturbate as you abuse strangers on the Internet?

Please come to my Office after you get this Message!

Signed,
Dr Happy
Dr of Abnormal Psychology
Thorazine Division
Seattle West Insane Asylum
seriously

Newburgh, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Racist Republicans wrote:
Clearly this is undeniable proof that all republicans are in fact racist. Why else would the redneck immediately go for a "curb-stomp".
Hahaha funny.
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>In your case, I see poor spelling, poorer punctuation, and a senile fool, lying to ONLY yourself.
I see a left wing, sodomite loving anti-American traitor left coast liberal trying to be something other than just plain biological trash, doubt you will ever make it though.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Get a better mirror or face, your choice. The one you're using is defective and your conclusions are as irrelevant as your party.:-) LOSER ~!
KYMI

Dimondale, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
Get a better mirror or face, your choice. The one you're using is defective and your conclusions are as irrelevant as your party.:-) LOSER ~!
my party? lol, you left wing sodolibs are desperate to prove your problems are not genetic, but it seems to be stacking up that way. liberalism is a disease!
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Stupidity is the killer, nice work proving you have it. Capitalize and pretend to have have a point... JERK ! LMAOROTFU~ Ps- Nice the last election taught you nothing, I expected better, but forgot to consider your inbreeding...
Jay

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Wow, I've been seeing this thread pop up for over a year now, so I thought I'd see what it's about. And I'm AMAZED that after nearly 22,000 posts, you are still arguing and insulting each other. Even after the election is over and done. We have a lot of probs in our government, but a big one is that the American citizens spend so much time and energy at each others' throats because of politics. It's just ridiculous! Can you imagine what a country we'd have if ppl banned
together and tried to work through their
differences or just compromise on some things? It's just silly to get on here and insult each other and waste so much time and energy, when you could be putting it to much better use. And if you're not happy with your government, then get out and do things to try and change it.arguing with each other and calling names on a forum, some of which have nothing to do with your political affiliation, will NOT change anything. It's partly the problem with the world right now. I'm sure I'll get plenty insults and remarks, but think about it. This thread is 22,000 strong and it's mostly insults and arguing. It would be nice if someone kept a thread going for so long about doing something good, helping ppl, or improving something. Just sayin....
billc222

New Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

The CURRENT Republicans don't want to do anything except disrupt congress, do away with government and let a CEO run it into the ground. We need to get rid of Mitch McConnell and John Boehner and replace them with republicans who care about this country and the condition the country is in. They are only concerned with their own self-interest. You want to do something constructive work on voting them out of office.
Bob Schmahl

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

This is correct - we need to get more moderate Republicans in power and get rid of the teabaggers.

Since: Nov 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Bob Schmahl wrote:
This is correct - we need to get more moderate Republicans in power and get rid of the teabaggers.
By "more moderate Republicans" You meen Democrats. No thans!

Since: Nov 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

*No thanks* the K did not take...

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Why is this still being talked about?
Clouded

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Geez you people are angry
Wade

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Funny

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

An overbearing patron, at a restaurant, was continually bothering the waiter about the air conditioning. First he would ask for the air conditioning to be turned up because it was too hot, then he would ask it be turned down because it was to cold, this went on for about a half an hour.

To the surprise of the rest of the customers, the waiter was very patient, walking back and forth, and very pleasantly. So, finally a customer asked, "Why donít you just throw out the pest?"

ďOh, I donít care,Ē said the waiter with a grin, "We donít even have an air conditioner.Ē
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Bushwhacked, the beginning of our problems... throw out the pest?"
culture vulture

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Jay wrote:
Wow, I've been seeing this thread pop up for over a year now, so I thought I'd see what it's about. And I'm AMAZED that after nearly 22,000 posts, you are still arguing and insulting each other. Even after the election is over and done. We have a lot of probs in our government, but a big one is that the American citizens spend so much time and energy at each others' throats because of politics. It's just ridiculous! Can you imagine what a country we'd have if ppl banned
together and tried to work through their
differences or just compromise on some things? It's just silly to get on here and insult each other and waste so much time and energy, when you could be putting it to much better use. And if you're not happy with your government, then get out and do things to try and change it.arguing with each other and calling names on a forum, some of which have nothing to do with your political affiliation, will NOT change anything. It's partly the problem with the world right now. I'm sure I'll get plenty insults and remarks, but think about it. This thread is 22,000 strong and it's mostly insults and arguing. It would be nice if someone kept a thread going for so long about doing something good, helping ppl, or improving something. Just sayin....
An INTELLIGENT contribution, for a change. Of course your right in thinking most of the feed-back will be negative, but..... You gotta keep on trying. Good post!
Bob Schmahl

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Are all you Kentucky hillbillies this crazy?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21,721 - 21,740 of25,963
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Crestwood Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Crestwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance