Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
Comments
21,661 - 21,680 of 26,203 Comments Last updated 18 hrs ago
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

We guessed.... Although you consider yesterday "when i was young"...MORON !
sad

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

to the top

Since: Jul 12

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

The Top Ten Differences Between Cats & Dogs:

10. Dogs come when you call them. Cats take a message and get back to you when they are good and ready.

9. Dogs will let you give them a bath without taking out a contract on your life.

8. Dogs will bark to wake you up if the house is on fire. Cats will quietly sneak out the back door.

7. Dogs will bring you your slippers or the evening newspaper. Cats might bring you a dead mouse.

6. Dogs will play Frisbee with you all afternoon. Cats will take a three-hour nap.

5. Dogs will sit on the car seat next to you. Cats have to have their own private box or they will not go at all.

4. Dogs will greet you and lick your face when you come home from work. Cats will be mad that you went to work at all.

3. Dogs will sit, lie down, and heel on command. Cats will smirk and walk away.

2. Dogs will tilt their heads and listen whenever you talk. Cats will yawn and close their eyes.

1. Dogs will give you unconditional love forever. Cats will make you pay for every mistake you've ever made since the day you were born
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

The difference between a thinking man and Stevie Louise Turd Blossom ??? Turd likes to stereotype, categorize, and believe lies...rather than think. Know your limits, turd.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

The difference between a thinking man and Stevie Louise Turd Blossom ??? Turd likes to stereotype, categorize, and believe lies...rather than think. Know your limits, turd.
Poor mindless moron...You're the "perfect" loser...
Mr Po

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

When the missionaries came to Africa they had the Bible and we had the land. They said "Let us pray." We closed our eyes. When we opened them we had the Bible and they had the land.
Desmond Tutu
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Funny, you NEED to imagine such nonsense to feel important... Guess what that means.... LMAOROTFU~!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
Funny, you NEED to imagine such nonsense to feel important... Guess what that means.... LMAOROTFU~!
Hey,teacher,can`t you spell?Why just use the letters?
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Speaking of perfect losers. LMAOROTFU~! Hey moron, be a dumb, loser, hypocrite some more, your true colors are yellow anyway...

Ps- I see your "disdain" for education and raise you literacy, something you'll never have..,.
Mr Po

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

A healthy finger nail has the function of protecting the distal phalanx, the fingertip, and the surrounding soft tissues from injuries. It also serves to enhance precise delicate movements of the distal digits through counter-pressure exerted on the pulp of the finger.[1] The nail then acts as a counterforce when the end of the finger touches an object, thereby enhancing the sensitivity of the fingertip,[11] even though there are no nerve endings in the nail itself. Finally, the nail functions as a tool, enabling for instance a so-called "extended precision grip" (e.g. pulling out a splinter in one's finger).
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey,teacher,can`t you spell?Why just use the letters?
Get back to Loserville you Liar.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

What would you know about the truth ??? Lies and rhetoric, sure...

Poor fool, nobody buys what you're selling, didn't the election tell you anything ? LMAOROTFU~!
wtf

Clay City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

thirdwurldamerika wrote:
points toward the trudtamper confused sue and laughs hahahahahaha
You misspelled your Name, it is "s t u p i d a s s"!
concerned

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

stomp stomp stomp her head in what a worthless lady. same people who wanted pot legal 10 years ago and fight the hemp bills rite now.
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

concerned wrote:
stomp stomp stomp her head in what a worthless lady. same people who wanted pot legal 10 years ago and fight the hemp bills rite now.
Extremely stupid.
Joe

Crab Orchard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

why are all you people still keeping this post going just stop posting and let it go.
wtf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Joe wrote:
why are all you people still keeping this post going just stop posting and let it go.
STFU
Soul Brother

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

I wish everyone could be as wise as Mr. PO. This is a mouldy old thread full of haters... and then he pops up with some real information...

Thanks, Mr. PO!
thirdwurldamerik a

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

i wish obama would leave for his home country of kenya
Joe

Crab Orchard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

i wish every one would stop posting.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Crestwood Discussions

Search the Crestwood Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
who is she? 1 hr I know her 2
Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 1 hr Flint hill bandit 1,017
Lake Louisvilla is TRASH (Dec '12) 7 hr curious 30
East End Crossing road construction MESS! 8 hr LouisvilleKYreport 6
carla rushing/cody lane 9 hr Looks like 3
justin andrew hunter 11 hr Alicia 2
What time can inmates make calls from Louisvill... 11 hr LouisvilleKYreport 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Crestwood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000