Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Full story: TwinCities.com

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
Comments
21,561 - 21,580 of 26,224 Comments Last updated Yesterday
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
The view some of us have in this real world is that this Country is going ,you know where,in a hand basket!Paying for sex change in San Francisco,fighting the erection of the Cross in our Cemeteries and out West on the Desert,paying with tax funds for abortions,forcing the Church to go against it`s ideals on contraceptives and to pay for them,forcing Obama Care on the Republic,now allowing our Borders to be open and giving amnesty to the illegals that slipped in during the night,and allowing the free use of the weed,but raising the cost and banning tobacco!Some of us may think as we do,the leadership has gone nuts.
You lick nuts you stupid pos.
poster child here

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

If RON PAUL could have ran aginst oboma one on one he would have beat oboma.Yes i voted for aboma but the truth is the truth.If RON had run he would have got my vote and lots other dem, and that is fact.HEMP AND POT should be legal in EVERY state to grow.
poster child here

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You lick nuts you stupid pos.
Why do you treat people the way you do?It is wrong to talk to people like you do.Try treating people like you wount to be treated and i bet you will go farther in life.yes i know my spelling is bad but i treat people with respect no mater how they vote.
poster child here

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>I don't want to have to clean the shit off my boot.
I pray that your childern dont talk like you.Would you like to here your childern talking like you do?
poster child here

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
The view some of us have in this real world is that this Country is going ,you know where,in a hand basket!Paying for sex change in San Francisco,fighting the erection of the Cross in our Cemeteries and out West on the Desert,paying with tax funds for abortions,forcing the Church to go against it`s ideals on contraceptives and to pay for them,forcing Obama Care on the Republic,now allowing our Borders to be open and giving amnesty to the illegals that slipped in during the night,and allowing the free use of the weed,but raising the cost and banning tobacco!Some of us may think as we do,the leadership has gone nuts.
I got to agree with you.We have not had a good leader in the white house in MANNY YEARS.I dont think the rich people wount a good leader or some one like RON paul would get to run.I think we need any one in office that is like RON PAUL no matter if there rep,dem,or what ever but as of now america in doomed i think for maney years to come and i did not like the rep, that ran eather.
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

poster child here wrote:
If RON PAUL could have ran aginst oboma one on one he would have beat oboma.Yes i voted for aboma but the truth is the truth.If RON had run he would have got my vote and lots other dem, and that is fact.HEMP AND POT should be legal in EVERY state to grow.
He did run dumbass.
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

poster child here wrote:
<quoted text>I got to agree with you.We have not had a good leader in the white house in MANNY YEARS.I dont think the rich people wount a good leader or some one like RON paul would get to run.I think we need any one in office that is like RON PAUL no matter if there rep,dem,or what ever but as of now america in doomed i think for maney years to come and i did not like the rep, that ran eather.
Your ignorance is painful.
Cleaner

Addison, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>I don't want to have to clean the shit off my boot.
. U b cleanin shat off ya boot in about 10 different languages!1! Chief said get off yo a$$ and go to work. I'll mop the sky wit ya.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

It's amusing how many folks here want to blame Obama for bushwhacker's mistakes. I voted for the best man and he won. End of story.
Judas

Evansdale, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

I'd be ashamed to admit it:( m.youtube.com/watch...
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

I'd be ashamed to smear our president, with wing nut nonsense, birther butthead.
Judas

Evansdale, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Amused Slew wrote:
I'd be ashamed to smear our president, with wing nut nonsense, birther butthead.
Disrespecting our military is hypocritical nonsense! You cannot run this country as if you care about her then sit back and curse her for what she is.A bountiful, beautiful land with citizens who have ample opportunities to be who and what they want to be.They disrespect this country just by uttering the profanity and he agreed with her. It's all about the power and the paycheck. Get a grip and be enlightened for once.
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Judas wrote:
I'd be ashamed to admit it:( m.youtube.com/watch...
You are an embarassing shame to your Parents.
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judas wrote:
<quoted text> Disrespecting our military is hypocritical nonsense! You cannot run this country as if you care about her then sit back and curse her for what she is.A bountiful, beautiful land with citizens who have ample opportunities to be who and what they want to be.They disrespect this country just by uttering the profanity and he agreed with her. It's all about the power and the paycheck. Get a grip and be enlightened for once.
You silly little pos, run along this is an Adult discussion.
Krasi

Shumen, Bulgaria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judas

Evansdale, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You silly little pos, run along this is an Adult discussion.
I will leave this discussion. Evidence is out there that 20+ states with citizens who have been discontent with our government and its policies. Ignore that if you will. I would like to say this though in respect to my Loving, Hardworking Father who retired last year after 39 years of being a railroader: YOU WILL NEVER BE MAN ENOUGH TO EVER BE LIKE THAT. He voted for Obama much to my resignation. However, he doesn't refer to backbiting or name calling because those tactics lack morality and show disrespect. You've wandered from the subject and have become delusional.
wtf

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judas wrote:
<quoted text> I will leave this discussion. Evidence is out there that 20+ states with citizens who have been discontent with our government and its policies. Ignore that if you will. I would like to say this though in respect to my Loving, Hardworking Father who retired last year after 39 years of being a railroader: YOU WILL NEVER BE MAN ENOUGH TO EVER BE LIKE THAT. He voted for Obama much to my resignation. However, he doesn't refer to backbiting or name calling because those tactics lack morality and show disrespect. You've wandered from the subject and have become delusional.
F' ck those people.

Let them leave the US.

Don't let the screen Door hit you on the way out.

Sounds like your Daddy is really smart! I would bet he is very ashamed of you.
Amused Slew

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judas wrote:
<quoted text> However, he doesn't refer to backbiting or name calling ...... become delusional.
Yep, your dad may have been a man, too bad he didn't have any sons....
Judas

Evansdale, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Amused Slew wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, your dad may have been a man, too bad he didn't have any sons....
Four men precisely. Just not like him. More character flaws. Out...
wtf

Jackson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Judas wrote:
<quoted text> Four men precisely. Just not like him. More character flaws. Out...
You could learn from your Dad.

Don't be stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Crestwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 3 min Mitch is Guy 933
Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 10 min Trufts 1,047
Steven Allison 15 min U know me 6
Man charged after allegedly exposing himself to... (Jan '11) 26 min slik513 10
Ridiculed and laughed at on the city bus. 48 min victimoftheft 7
Mitch McConnell 1 hr Opine 412
ann luckett dentist 5 hr just me 18

Search the Crestwood Forum:
•••
•••