If the zombies come let start a group...

If the zombies come let start a group now to meet at the IGA in crestwood.

Posted in the Crestwood Forum

Zombie Killer

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Nov 2, 2012
Okay lets say the zombie thing really happens. Lets meet at the IGA in Crestwood. Whos with me?
Texas toast

United States

#2 Nov 10, 2012
One time years ago I took a massive dump in the IGA bathroom, and it was beautiful and smelled so bad yet so good.

Since: Oct 12

United States

#3 Feb 7, 2013
Ok so I did look around the iga in Crestwood and dude that is the best location byfar. Their are no windows except the few in the front corner. And access to food. And there is a walgreens 18 ft. Away. You could hold up their for months .good choice zombie killer.
wtf!

Duluth, GA

#4 Feb 21, 2013
Short term great. Long term you need land with fences. What happens when the food runs out? Sure medication is good but that will be gone shortly. How would you build for the future. To many people think short term. Long term would be more beneficial. Prison of course would be good but that could need a lot of power. Military post has guns and ammo but no real fences. So ideally you would need to go where you can see for at least a mile around. Secondly ammo.

To much to consider, you wouldn't catch me with glass defending and power needed to run lights.
Fart face

Snellville, GA

#5 Feb 25, 2013
I like poo sandwiches

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crestwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
He touches me down there 4 hr Wet 1
Ford's pre-employment test (Aug '11) 5 hr Bobnar 120
Judge Diane Wheeler 6 hr TBC 6
Houses for rent? 8 hr Searching tenant 1
Review: Addiction Recovery Center 21 hr idgit 1
memories of the 60s and 70s growing up in Jeffe... (Dec '08) Mon Reminiscing 1,899
My Zija XM+ Review - Does It Really Work? (Jun '12) Mon GirlwithCfs1 41
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crestwood Mortgages