Police say robbery suspects lead police on chase with children in car

Jan 15, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WAVE-TV Louisville

Two Shepherdsville men are behind bars after allegedly leading police on a chase with children in their car.

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Jan 21, 2011

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2011

I really hate that Luke went down this road. I'll miss him. Maybe he'll figure some things out while he's away.
Heartbroken

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

This is NOT the real Sulcer Evans! His closest friends and family knows Sulcer is not a bad guy, drugs completely turned him around. If he was sober, he would have never put his boys at risk like that nor put his wife and family through all this heartache. No one ever imagined that Sulcer would rob a store!! I'm thankful he's in jail and not dead. I will miss him.
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

while he is in the cooler, you need any help with keeping that box wet.......
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2011

STFU Piggy, don't this guy ever sleep or work???
Really

Windsor, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2011

Judged:

It is truly a shame, Sulcer had potential to be anything he wanted. Been friends with him for years, would have never dreampt he would choose this path. I am so worried about those kids, what must have been running through their minds. Not enough to rob someone at gun-point had to take the kids along for the chase. I'm still shaking my head on that one.
Heartbroken

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2011

I wonder what he was telling the boys when he knew he was caught. I can see those babies' faces now. Sulcer is a very loving father and he was good to his boys.those who don't know him would have a hard time believing that. But as "Really" said, those of us who was close to Sulcer never imagined he would take this path. He had so much potential with his band. I'm sad about this whole thing and still can't get over the shock.
Hope

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2011

Judged:

It is a horrible shock to all that really know the man behind the headlines...before this horrible tragedy, he was a loving husband, wonderful father, wonderful friend...Drugs can so change a person, especially someone that has so much potential and such a support system, but those who were in his life, could tell that things were going arye, just didn't know how bad it was, because those that loved him the most, were left behind...he wanted us to remember our Sulcer, the one we love..not what he has become!We all hope and pray that he will take this time to reflect on his sins, and become the man that we all love again...he wrote such beautiful music and one of his most current songs has really come true to life! But those who love him still support him, and will show him that we know that with God's help, he will be our Sulcer again!

http://www.ourstage.com/tracks/THLLBNFNTENR-t...
Really

Windsor, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2011

The song sure has come true to life for Sulcer. Praying for all those whom he loved, praying for all who loved him.. Praying for Sulcer Evans. The Sulcer Evans that I came to know will come through these trying times and make something postive of it. Jesus didn't die for the saint, he came seeking that which was lost!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Crestwood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Crestwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••