Oldham County residents looking for w...

Oldham County residents looking for ways to keep vehicles from colliding with deer

There are 2 comments on the WAVE-TV Louisville story from Dec 7, 2007, titled Oldham County residents looking for ways to keep vehicles from colliding with deer. In it, WAVE-TV Louisville reports that:

“A few years ago, there was an idea of putting up a fence along the right of way along Interstate 71”

Cars colliding with deer continues to be a problem in rural areas as we are now in the midst of the worst time of year for deer to be out on the roads. via WAVE-TV Louisville

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WAVE-TV Louisville.

Since: Nov 07

All over

#1 Dec 9, 2007
Is there a particular reason the only way to control the deer population is to hunt the deer? Why can't be put some poison laced salt blocks in the median on I-71? Why do we have forests full of trees in the center of the interstate? Would be nice if drivers could see the deer. Scares me to death to drive in the left lane on I-71. The edge of the trees is so close to the road, a deer could jump out and it'd all be over.

There seem to be answers, but the accidents continue to happen.

“I love david cook”

Since: Jan 08

somewhere

#2 May 22, 2008
hi pplz!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crestwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God bless president Trump (Apr '16) 2 hr Master Brain 47
Where can I find Bi Lesbian and Gay people? (Mar '11) 8 hr Discussed 72
Trixie's Club Question (Jan '13) 12 hr Anon 38
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 13 hr joe smith 3,067
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 21 hr -Prince- 9,660
Graffiti In The Higlands/Bardstown Road Area (Jan '08) Fri dontcaretoshare 94
Stylist nail techs Fri Too Haute 1

Crestwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance