'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 186220 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

wtf

Jackson, KY

#66139 Nov 28, 2012
KYMI wrote:
Some more psychosis! WOW, these people are gone and so is our Constitution if we let them! This is exactly the mentality that lets oblamer get away with what ever he wants! And this is progressive?????? BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,
Jamie Foxx Calls Obama 'Our Lord And Savior' At Soul Train Awards, Causes Furor Among Christians (VIDEO)
In the Church of Jamie Foxx, President Barack Obama might be known as "Our Lord and Savior," but that doesn't mean the title bodes well with certain Christian groups.
Foxx is taking some heat after using the Biblical title for Jesus Christ to describe Obama at the 2012 BET Soul Train Awards.
During the show, Foxx took to the stage to praise Obama when he used the godlike terminology, E! News reports. "It's like church over here. It's like church in here. First of all, give an honor to God and our Lord and Savior Barack Obama," he said to the audience.
E! News notes that the Soul Train Awards aired Sunday night, but was filmed in Las Vegas just days after the president won reelection in November.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/27/jami...
How did that Election go for you dipshit?

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#66140 Nov 28, 2012
King Bacchus Obama is running a game, it is working because the stupid still love him.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#66141 Nov 28, 2012
RayOne wrote:
King Bacchus Obama is running a game, it is working because the stupid still love him.
Thank you for loving him stupid.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#66142 Nov 28, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. You low life.
Then you should be worth millions since you are full of crap and the outhouse is where you live,

WAAAAAAAA,

P.S. Stay away from the chickens,
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#66143 Nov 28, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>How did that Election go for you dipshit?
You need more oxycotin to stabilize your reality, I didn't run for office,

oh, by the way, I found the video of you running around Miami,

WAAAAAAAA,
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#66144 Nov 28, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>And it seems you will never comprehend the fact that the employers of the employees have gained 387% in income over the past 20 years while the workers have gained 18%. The ONLY reason Walmart pays so little to their workers is due to laws of the US that prevents them from paying less.
Oh I completely comprehend it. I take all the risk in starting and creating a business and I will receive the rewards of it! I create a business to create wealth for myself jobs are a byproduct of what I create. I pay a fair wage and those who don't want it should find work elsewhere’s. If my product has increased my profit I am in no obligation to give to anyone! That is how business works. If I am forced to pay more per hour then my product price goes up and the customer pays more. This is simple micro and macro economics. What you and those on the left don't understand is supply and demand. The left wants a demand side economic and it will become that way with healthcare in a way that you will understand because I will drop my healthcare for ALL my employees and eat the penalty of 2000k for each employee that I have because I employ over 50 People. The worker will suffer because I WILL NOT give any raise for at least 3-5 years. This is demand side economics because you force employers to change where and how their money is spent. So instead of looking for the best deal for healthcare and as you know I won't be alone in this, every business owner with over 50+ employees know it’s cheaper to do what I am going to do. So that discount that the insurance company rebates to us that we in turn use to give back to the workers (usually around 1-3k a year) they will never see again. The worker will suffer more because of this and I ABSOLUTLY NOT incur any financial hit to supplement worker raises and if over time that the wages continue to go up then I will either go out of business or move my operation out of the country. This is what business do to stay alive. Ask Hostess how they’re doing. Or better yet ask yourself why we don’t produce any major electronics here in the US.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#66145 Nov 28, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>The thing that made this country great is that all were treated as equal at one time. Unless you have money the right isn't interested in listening to you anymore.
Big corporations, big money, big lobbyists, big military and big governments to insure the status quo of classes.
What made this country was people willing to work for what they wanted despite what race, color or creed they are. It has always been about money and that is on the left as well as the right. It's business that has driven this country. It's the people they employ who make it great. And we need a big military to keep the wolves at bay!
Anonymous

Diamondhead, MS

#66146 Nov 28, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
Still clueless, don't even know what 'bless your heart means', wonder if you are clueless about the rest,
I know of the comment that Mitt Romney made looking over at our president "bless your heart" .Do you mean that one or are you referring to the may times that you have used that phrase? I guess it doesn't matter anyway they were both meant to be mean spirited and or belittling.
KYMI

Lansing, MI

#66148 Nov 28, 2012
DH Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I know of the comment that Mitt Romney made looking over at our president "bless your heart" .Do you mean that one or are you referring to the may times that you have used that phrase? I guess it doesn't matter anyway they were both meant to be mean spirited and or belittling.
LOL, otay butt wheat, you find one time I said that and I'll admit what ever you want me too, but if you can't find it, you must admit you are an anti-American supporter.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#66149 Nov 28, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
What made this country was people willing to work for what they wanted despite what race, color or creed they are. It has always been about money and that is on the left as well as the right. It's business that has driven this country. It's the people they employ who make it great. And we need a big military to keep the wolves at bay!
You little chickenshit.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#66150 Nov 28, 2012
KYMI wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, otay butt wheat, you find one time I said that and I'll admit what ever you want me too, but if you can't find it, you must admit you are an anti-American supporter.
You stupid little pos.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#66151 Nov 28, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a registered independent, who tends to lean left at times.
If being biased means not agreeing 100% with the right, or left, then yeah, I'm biased.
You're basically accusing me of what you're doing and that is, "If I post it, then it has to be 100% true, but we know that surveys are never 100% accurate; in light of new information filtering in and the public's perception based on that information." It's information that has the ability to evolve and change.
I have watched Fox News. They kept projecting Romney would win. I didn't believe them because so many other polls were saying otherwise. Fox news relies solely on Rasmussen Reports.
The numbers don't lie; especially when you keep sampling the public and you get a consistent idea of what's going on. I like surveys and polls when done correctly they should be blind and impartial.
Obviously you are not impartial when it comes to CNN.
You should never agree to any side left or right you should agree to what is RIGHT. Also FOX has their own independent polls. CNN polls skew their audience with biased polls and it's done intentionally, so why would anyone accept their poll? If they were just wrong I can understand that but they have a long history of distorting the facts and most people know that and when they are caught in the act they don't own up to it, so NO I am not impartial when it comes to an organization that consistently is dishonest with Americans.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#66152 Nov 28, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Are you speaking from authority, or just speaking?
<quoted text>And you know this because you are part of the intelligence community and/or DOS, or just speaking from supposition?
<quoted text>That is probably true given she was a first party witness to any of it, unless you're implying she was in Benghazi masterminding and/or investigating the riot and subsequent murder.
<quoted text>And yet you're claiming to know exactly what transpired and posting it on here; where did you gather your intelligence? And having known what really happened, why didn't you contact the DOS and let them know what was being planned. There were other posts that were attacked that same day too and other in subsequent days to come. Why did you hold on to this information until now?
<quoted text>Looks like? I could make up all kinds of scenarios with little to no information but I don't have people breathing down my back for answers and acting all self-righteous and omniscient.
<quoted text>Ah so you know this from first person experience and as a witness? Why are you posting this information on topix, shouldn't you be in a congressional committee somewhere being rigorously questioned and awarded medals for opening the lid on pandoras box?
So you believe the tax payer's, have no frigging right to ask questions about Benghazi.
You think like your BOSS in that "we the people are irrelevant to whats going on."
Yes, just swallow the spill we feed you.
I bet you are from the government and you are here to help.
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#66153 Nov 28, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You little chickenshit.
Idiots like you look at the world with rose colored glasses and would never last a day in the military. You contribute nothing to every conversation but racist and bigotry.
Hmmm

Williamsburg, KY

#66154 Nov 28, 2012
RayOne wrote:
You still in love with Bush? I don't think Barbara would appreciate your thoughts.

Weird.
wtf

Williamsburg, KY

#66155 Nov 28, 2012
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
So you believe the tax payer's, have no frigging right to ask questions about Benghazi.
You think like your BOSS in that "we the people are irrelevant to whats going on."
How did the Election go for you dumbass?

Lmfao
Lmfao
wtf

Williamsburg, KY

#66156 Nov 28, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiots like you look at the world with rose colored glasses and would never last a day in the military. You contribute nothing to every conversation but racist and bigotry.
Lmfao

You little chickenshit.
Hmmm

Williamsburg, KY

#66157 Nov 28, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
You should never agree to any side left or right you should agree to what is RIGHT. Also FOX has their own independent polls. CNN polls skew their audience with biased polls and it's done intentionally, so why would anyone accept their poll? If they were just wrong I can understand that but they have a long history of distorting the facts and most people know that and when they are caught in the act they don't own up to it, so NO I am not impartial when it comes to an organization that consistently is dishonest with Americans.
Can you please provide third party research showing your statement to have any validity?

And as stated I look at all polling sources. You look only at Fox. I'm not you. You're not me.

I have posted many different polling sources in the past. Fox hasn't done any polling to my knowledge on the public's view on Benghazi
wtf

Williamsburg, KY

#66158 Nov 28, 2012
Nerd Rage wrote:
<quoted text>
Faux News polls said Rawmoney would win.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

Faux is fiction for you low IQ types.
Hmmm

Williamsburg, KY

#66159 Nov 28, 2012
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
They have the right to ask anything they wish. It's the making up of scenarios from gossip, lack of intelligence, and supposition, and being livid over this word vs that wording, I have a problem with.

You prefer drama to knowing better?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crestwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Louisville residents, spend our money in Indiana 17 min Conservative 1
scotty s 2 hr janette 5
what are the areas to avoid? 2 hr Walk behind the b... 17
Smoking Ban Wrong (Jun '07) 3 hr Encyclopedia Brit... 48
voodoo (Sep '12) 3 hr Encyclopedia Brit... 9
Poll should marijuana be legalized in kentucky. (May '12) 3 hr Encyclopedia Brit... 20
Medical Marijuana for Kentucky? What are your ... (Feb '12) 3 hr Encyclopedia Brit... 28
More from around the web

Crestwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Crestwood Mortgages