'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 2,987)

Showing posts 59,721 - 59,740 of146,032
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah...I remember something to that effect :)
They all like to fiddle with the faddle don't they ??? ;~)
You sorry pos.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

ANE wrote:
<quoted text>You are an ignorant pos.
Hello L.P Still eating the 'pudding pop' I see.
(that ain't pudding...and it's not a popsicle!)

Did you notice any curly hair on your pudding pop?
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello L.P Still eating the 'pudding pop' I see.
(that ain't pudding...and it's not a popsicle!)
Did you notice any curly hair on your pudding pop?
You need to clean the curly hairs out of your front teeth blower.
Lmfao
yam nahar

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

KYMI wrote:
You gotta love those Kentucky Teachers!
A Kentucky teacher is being criticized for writing a politically charged statement on the whiteboard in class.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/23/kend...
yeah; especially the one's who don't bully their students or don't have to proselytize their political, or religious, views because of their fear of losing.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

yam nahar wrote:
<quoted text>yeah; especially the one's who don't bully their students or don't have to proselytize their political, or religious, views because of their fear of losing.
Liberal/Progressives have openly brainwashed the youth of America since the 1960's! Do you teach? or live beneath a rock?
College Campus environments have been seething with atheism and Anti-Conservatism for decades!
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Liberal/Progressives have openly brainwashed the youth of America since the 1960's! Do you teach? or live beneath a rock?
College Campus environments have been seething with atheism and Anti-Conservatism for decades!
Educated people are liberal because they are smarter than you, dumbass.
thirdwurldamerik a

Irvine, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

leftwingwhackadoos have destroyed a whole generation through false history and made up facts, kinda like the one i like best bill clinton had a surplus, they are to stoopid to comprehend
brinsop

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

<quoted text>
well we can always go back to being a vassal of england and colonial rule.

teachers teach curriculums agreed upon by the school district. teacher's aren't hired to teach their political/religious view.

the idea is to challenge their minds and not create little automatons.
wtf

Benham, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

thirdwurldamerika wrote:
leftwingwhackadoos have destroyed a whole generation through false history and made up facts, kinda like the one i like best bill clinton had a surplus, they are to stoopid to comprehend
Glad you are not educated, that would have been a huge waste of money numb nuts.
NWO

Portage, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

thirdwurldamerika wrote:
The surplus they speak of is: He spent less than was taken in therefore lowering the national debt.
NWO

Portage, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Some simple-minded people say the only way for there to be a surplus is that you have no debt and extra money left over. Reagan/Bush blew up the debt too much for this to happen.
naggaruda

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

thirdwurldamerika wrote:
im yet to meet an open minded leftwingwhackadoo that i disagreed with that didnt call me some sort of name, or play the racebait card
i enjoyed this post immensely because it is the epitome of transference.

the poster claims that "leftwingwhackadoos" aren't opened minded but obviously the poster is limited in their understanding of the english language and isn't aware that liberalism is associated synonymously with free thought and open minded; where-as conservative is associated with narrow/close minded.

the poster goes on to state that anyone who disagrees with them then resorts to name calling; which is exactly what the poster did in referring to someting called a "leftwingwhackadoo".

the poster doesn't reaize that they created the very barrier in which the supposed offending party can't be reasoned with after insulting those who don't agree with their view.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

naggaruda wrote:
<quoted text>i enjoyed this post immensely because it is the epitome of transference.
the poster claims that "leftwingwhackadoos" aren't opened minded but obviously the poster is limited in their understanding of the english language and isn't aware that liberalism is associated synonymously with free thought and open minded; where-as conservative is associated with narrow/close minded.
the poster goes on to state that anyone who disagrees with them then resorts to name calling; which is exactly what the poster did in referring to someting called a "leftwingwhackadoo".
the poster doesn't reaize that they created the very barrier in which the supposed offending party can't be reasoned with after insulting those who don't agree with their view.
History
Since the division of the Republican Party in the election of 1912, the Democratic party has consistently positioned itself to the left of the Republican Party in economic as well as social matters. The economically left-leaning activist philosophy of Franklin D. Roosevelt, which has strongly influenced American liberalism, has shaped much of the party's economic agenda since 1932. Roosevelt's New Deal coalition usually controlled the national government until 1964. The civil rights movement of the 1960s, championed by the party despite opposition at the time from its Southern wing, has continued to inspire the party’s liberal principles.

The Republican Party was founded in 1854 by anti-slavery expansion activists and modernizers, it rose to prominence with the election of Abraham Lincoln, the first Republican president. The party presided over the American Civil War and Reconstruction and was harried by internal factions and scandals towards the end of the 19th century. Today, the Republican Party supports a pro-business platform, with further foundations in economic libertarianism and a brand of social conservatism increasingly based on the viewpoints of the Religious Right.

http://www.diffen.com/difference/Democrat_vs_...

Lots more + comments :)
thirdwurldamerik a

Irvine, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

i love leftwingwhackadoos they always try and claim something isnt what it is unless it makes sense in their simple uncoprehendablew little wurld
thirdwurldamerik a

Irvine, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

NWO wrote:
Some simple-minded people say the only way for there to be a surplus is that you have no debt and extra money left over. Reagan/Bush blew up the debt too much for this to happen.
obozo has spent more than all other presidents combined trying to rewrite history and facts again i see, now you understand how the kenyan got these dolts to vote for it dont you
thirdwurldamerik a

Irvine, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

NWO wrote:
<quoted text>
The surplus they speak of is: He spent less than was taken in therefore lowering the national debt.
hey retard im gonna say this real slow so even you might understand, the only surplus bill clinton ever had was on a blue dress
agree

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

thirdwurldamerika wrote:
<quoted text>
hey retard im gonna say this real slow so even you might understand, the only surplus bill clinton ever had was on a blue dress
wow, maybe you should hook up with the "teacher" who knows nothing about politics or religion. Actually when Clinton left office there was a three trillion dollar surplus.
nargal

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

thirdwurldamerika wrote:
i love leftwingwhackadoos they always try and claim something isnt what it is unless it makes sense in their simple uncoprehendablew little wurld
this is convenient; especially for you?

does it garner the attention you hoped for? better negative attention than no attention at all?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Alexander Hamilton
The Federalist No. 31
Concerning the General Power of Taxation
==========

A government ought to contain in itself every power requisite to the full accomplishment of the objects committed to its care, and to the complete execution of the trusts for which it is responsible, free from every other control but a regard to the public good and to the sense of the people.

As the duties of superintending the national defense and of securing the public peace against foreign or domestic violence involve a provision for casualties and dangers to which no possible limits can be assigned, the power of making that provision ought to know no other bounds than the exigencies of the nation and the resources of the community.

As revenue is the essential engine by which the means of answering the national exigencies must be procured, the power of procuring that article in its full extent must necessarily be comprehended in that of providing for those exigencies.
GhostofRaygun

Morgantown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

naggaruda wrote:
<quoted text>i enjoyed this post immensely because it is the epitome of transference.
Please don't give them too many clues as to why they lost the last election and will lose all the next.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 59,721 - 59,740 of146,032
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Air Quality Alert for Oldham County was issued at July 22 at 3:56AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Crestwood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Crestwood People Search