'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 190359 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#63573 Nov 15, 2012
It's interesting to me that you all will respond to my insults but not to something like this-

You're all unwelcome by your own party. Even they think you're crazy.

http://www.redstate.com/2012/11/13/is-it-time ...
EDITOR OF REDSTATE

Is It Time to Roll Up the Welcome Mat Here?

Barack Obama won the election.

He did not win by stealing the election. Voter irregularities always happen. It is one reason we support voter ID rules. But even in the worse scenario of reports out there, there were not enough tales of voter irregularities to matter nationwide. This is another benefit and built in safeguard of the electoral college.

Barack Obama won. He won by turning out the most people in a well run campaign. In other words, he won fair and square.

We here at RedState are American citizens. We have no plans to secede from the union. If you do, good luck with that, but this is not the place for you.
We have a place for you here if you wish to continue the fight against Republicans in Washington like John Boehner and Mitch McConnell who’d be happy to sell us down the river to keep their power, no matter how devoid of principle or sound policy. You have a place here if you’d like to keep fighting the Democrats who are intent on further stifling economic growth, pushing forward with Obamacare, bankrupting the nation, and siding with teachers unions against kids who deserve better.

Too many people have spent the past four years obsessed with birth certificates. Now they are obsessed with voter fraud conspiracies, talk of secession, and supposed election changing news stories if only we had known.

So let’s add dabblers in this latest nuttiness to birthers as a category of people we do not welcome at RedState. Our aim is to beat the Democrats, not beat a retreat to a Confederacy that Generals Grant and Sherman rent asunder well over a hundred years ago.

Even here at RedState, while we may not much care for him, President Obama is still our President and we are still quite happily citizens of the United States. If we must drain this fever swamp that’s taken hold of a few people on the right over this past week before we can drain the swamp in Washington, so be it.
Arnold

Morehead, KY

#63574 Nov 15, 2012
Get to the chopper

Location hidden

#63575 Nov 15, 2012
And this.
Soon all you'll have left is Beck and Rush. Have a fiesta with that!

Bobby Jindal: Romney ‘Dividing American Voters’ With ‘Absolutely Wrong’ Comments

Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal (R-LA) strongly condemned Mitt Romney Wednesday night for remarks the former Republican nominee made blaming President Obama’s re-election on “big gifts” for minorities and women.

“That is absolutely wrong,” Jindal told reporters in Las Vegas at the Republican Governors Association meeting.“Two points on that. One, we have got to stop dividing American voters. We need to go after 100 percent of the votes, not 53 percent — we need to go after every single vote. And second, we need to continue to show that our policies help every voter out there achieve the American dream, which is to be in the middle class, which is to be able to give their children the opportunity to get a great education, which is for their children to have even better-paying jobs than their parents.”

http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/11/bob ...

NOT ONE OF YOU repubs had an opinion on either.

I wonder why?
Romney

Morehead, KY

#63576 Nov 15, 2012
Bush how did u do it

Location hidden

#63577 Nov 15, 2012
Obama wrote:
I m finally the king of the united stated and I'm also the antichrist but I killed bin laden
SWEET.

Can I come over for dinner Tuesday night?
frank

Oakland, CA

#63578 Nov 15, 2012
Jay wrote:
There is so damnmuch voter fraud in this election that the whole country needs a recount. 850 registered voters cast 1,550 cards, making for a 182.35% turnout? Not possible!!! Just like Pennsylvania.
Outrage Grows Over Official Corruption In Allen West Recount
http://www.westernjournalism.com/outrage-grow...
Meet the new GOP same as the old GOP!
Obama

Morehead, KY

#63579 Nov 15, 2012
Sure we will be dining with satan and hitler and I think we will be have roasted baby
Jay

Paris, TN

#63580 Nov 15, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
And this.
Soon all you'll have left is Beck and Rush. Have a fiesta with that!
Bobby Jindal: Romney ‘Dividing American Voters’ With ‘Absolutely Wrong’ Comments
Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal (R-LA) strongly condemned Mitt Romney Wednesday night for remarks the former Republican nominee made blaming President Obama’s re-election on “big gifts” for minorities and women.
“That is absolutely wrong,” Jindal told reporters in Las Vegas at the Republican Governors Association meeting.“Two points on that. One, we have got to stop dividing American voters. We need to go after 100 percent of the votes, not 53 percent — we need to go after every single vote. And second, we need to continue to show that our policies help every voter out there achieve the American dream, which is to be in the middle class, which is to be able to give their children the opportunity to get a great education, which is for their children to have even better-paying jobs than their parents.”
http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/11/bob ...
NOT ONE OF YOU repubs had an opinion on either.

I wonder why?

The webpage cannot be found
HTTP 404
Most likely causes:
There might be a typing error in the address.
If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date.

Location hidden

#63581 Nov 15, 2012
Obama wrote:
Sure we will be dining with satan and hitler and I think we will be have roasted baby
hitler is kind of scary, no?
Roasted baby potatoes? mmm mmm mmmmm.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#63582 Nov 15, 2012
Obama wrote:
<quoted text>no it isn't
Jay's
http://nationaljuggernaut.blogspot.com :80/2009/09/this-cartoon-seeme d-far-fetched-in-1948.html

Mine
http://nationaljuggernaut.blogspot.com/2009/0...

Jay's AFTER it is put together!(spaces taken OUT):)
http://nationaljuggernaut.blogspot.com/2009/0...

Awww ... poor baby ...
Don't you know HOW?
Obama

Morehead, KY

#63583 Nov 15, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
hitler is kind of scary, no?
Roasted baby potatoes? mmm mmm mmmmm.
he will be in a jar so don't worry

Location hidden

#63584 Nov 15, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
The webpage cannot be found
HTTP 404
Most likely causes:
There might be a typing error in the address.
If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date.
Most likely cause, I accidentally cut out a portion of the link.

Here ya go!

http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/11/bob...

The article is brand new fyi, but keep wishing this wasn't happening within your party and who knows, it might just come true.

Location hidden

#63585 Nov 15, 2012
Obama wrote:
<quoted text>he will be in a jar so don't worry
Perfect. I love jarred Hitlers. I'm there with bells on.
Michigander

Ann Arbor, MI

#63586 Nov 15, 2012
Hey libocrats! Great job unifying the country, now there are petitions in ALL 50 STATES requesting peaceful secession from the union. WOW, oblamer must be such a great leader and this is all Bushs fault!

Texas has more than 100,000 petition names in less than a week. If we could only get the anti-American sodomite loving left coast to secede, our country would be greatly improved. WoW! Libs, you guys sure got your hope and change! Hows that fiscal cliff working out for you! The repubs should hold their ground!
Michigander

Ann Arbor, MI

#63588 Nov 15, 2012
SYL wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd pass anyway. My hubby is a 6'4 good looking Marine vet,so who would want a little weasel like you.
Don't worry about wtf, he has demonstrated multiple times on this and other threads his sodomistic tendencies.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#63589 Nov 15, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
It's interesting to me that you all will respond to my insults but not to something like this-
You're all unwelcome by your own party. Even they think you're crazy.
http://www.redstate.com/2012/11/13/is-it-time ...
EDITOR OF REDSTATE
Is It Time to Roll Up the Welcome Mat Here?
Barack Obama won the election.
He did not win by stealing the election. Voter irregularities always happen. It is one reason we support voter ID rules. But even in the worse scenario of reports out there, there were not enough tales of voter irregularities to matter nationwide. This is another benefit and built in safeguard of the electoral college.
Barack Obama won. He won by turning out the most people in a well run campaign. In other words, he won fair and square.
We here at RedState are American citizens. We have no plans to secede from the union. If you do, good luck with that, but this is not the place for you.
We have a place for you here if you wish to continue the fight against Republicans in Washington like John Boehner and Mitch McConnell who’d be happy to sell us down the river to keep their power, no matter how devoid of principle or sound policy. You have a place here if you’d like to keep fighting the Democrats who are intent on further stifling economic growth, pushing forward with Obamacare, bankrupting the nation, and siding with teachers unions against kids who deserve better.
Too many people have spent the past four years obsessed with birth certificates. Now they are obsessed with voter fraud conspiracies, talk of secession, and supposed election changing news stories if only we had known.
So let’s add dabblers in this latest nuttiness to birthers as a category of people we do not welcome at RedState. Our aim is to beat the Democrats, not beat a retreat to a Confederacy that Generals Grant and Sherman rent asunder well over a hundred years ago.
Even here at RedState, while we may not much care for him, President Obama is still our President and we are still quite happily citizens of the United States. If we must drain this fever swamp that’s taken hold of a few people on the right over this past week before we can drain the swamp in Washington, so be it.
That's that blog "owners" "pejorative" ...
FREEDOM "still" at work ;-)
Michigander

Ann Arbor, MI

#63590 Nov 15, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO
You should be so lucky.
lmfao
No chance for you.
wtfs website. hes all over it!

www.familywatchdog.us
American Lady

Danville, KY

#63591 Nov 15, 2012
My Prerogative

Kinda like me ...

)8~D>

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#63592 Nov 15, 2012
SYL wrote:
<quoted text>
Beautiful Place. Lived in Jax for some time. Still have sister and brother in St Augustine. Enjoy!!
Been here all day and it is beautiful!!!! My husband and I are doing the Golf Hall of Fame tomorrow and the downtown trolley tour.

Location hidden

#63593 Nov 15, 2012
Michigander wrote:
Hey libocrats! Great job unifying the country, now there are petitions in ALL 50 STATES requesting peaceful secession from the union. WOW, oblamer must be such a great leader and this is all Bushs fault!
Texas has more than 100,000 petition names in less than a week. If we could only get the anti-American sodomite loving left coast to secede, our country would be greatly improved. WoW! Libs, you guys sure got your hope and change! Hows that fiscal cliff working out for you! The repubs should hold their ground!
You can expect the portion of people who voted for Romney to sign the bitter petitions, in all states, Captain Obvious.
However your own party is pretty much telling you to shut up about it and NOTHING will come of it anyway, sooooooo enjoy your dead end plight!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crestwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillview man arrested for shooting down drone; ... 27 min JUDGE 12
Adam Edelen and his career as a corrupt, Self-S... 35 min Edelen 1
tail gating drivers 1 hr bserious 8
Brown -Forman 3 hr Oakedtodeath 1
News Mother arrested on drug charges after falling a... (Aug '13) 4 hr Say no to drugs 5
Need Dope 6 hr all that sparkles 12
Teddy Simmons 15 hr family 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crestwood Mortgages