'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 2,900)

Showing posts 57,981 - 58,000 of138,776
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63470
Nov 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Enigma wrote:
LOL, when I just went to post the above, big red letters popped up saying please don't use profanity.......LOL I'm not kidding. All because I said jackass? How in the world does the multiple personality post all that nasty cussing threatening vile stuff?
This makes no sense at all. LOL
They punch it again, regardless of what is said.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63477
Nov 15, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Enigma wrote:
LOL, when I just went to post the above, big red letters popped up saying please don't use profanity.......LOL I'm not kidding. All because I said jackass? How in the world does the multiple personality post all that nasty cussing threatening vile stuff?
This makes no sense at all. LOL
This seems to be happening to the ones not doing the vile stuff.Why do they allow others do it?

Hate to leave this topix as have enjoyed discussions but the vile and the ones investigating, makes me nervous.So,so long. folks.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63478
Nov 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Have not you lying sack of dog doo doo ;-)
WHAT?
"you" set up ALL night just to watch me or sumthin :)
doo doo?

and you say I'm kindergartenish?

Pot. Calling. The. Kettle. Black.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63480
Nov 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

American Lady wrote:
**********
Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...
The Belt of Truth
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
The Helmet of Salvation
Sword of the Spirit
I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...
In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3
**********
Go back to your prayer closet Margaret White.

https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63481
Nov 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
This seems to be happening to the ones not doing the vile stuff.Why do they allow others do it?
Hate to leave this topix as have enjoyed discussions but the vile and the ones investigating, makes me nervous.So,so long. folks.
"this seems to be happening to the ones not doing vile stuff"

Oi Vey

It's no conspiracy, I get the same red warning. I ignore it.
Enigma

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63482
Nov 15, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Hey you guys, I'be seen petitions to secede on only a couple of counties sites in topix. Just wondering why they are not on all of them within Ky. We still need to meet our number or has it been reached already?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63483
Nov 15, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

1

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
"this seems to be happening to the ones not doing vile stuff"
Oi Vey
It's no conspiracy, I get the same red warning. I ignore it.
Second there is the cartoon of a stork that has a long-legged leapfrog completely in its beak, except that the frog's legs and its arms are dangling outside. One of the frog's hands is thinly grasped around the stork's neck, however, to the bird's obvious astonishment so that, at least for the moment it can't swallow. The other hand of the frog is raised waving a Confederate Battle Flag, and the caption below reads: "It ain't over til it's over."

The fact that such a cartoon exists, and that bumper stickers well into the Seventies declared, "The South will Rise Again!" ...

http://www.texasnationalist.com/index.php/inf...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63484
Nov 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
This seems to be happening to the ones not doing the vile stuff.Why do they allow others do it?
Hate to leave this topix as have enjoyed discussions but the vile and the ones investigating, makes me nervous.So,so long. folks.
HATE to see you go Whitey ...
You've been a vessel of SANITY on this board !!! <3
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63485
Nov 15, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall giving you permission to speak.
Who died and made you boss?
Gimme ...
Sorry Gimme died too, and didn't LEAVE a DAMN thing ...

Soooo I guess you're up for Simon sayz ;-)
.
.
.
.
.
Like I SAID: so VERY kindergartenish!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63487
Nov 15, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

-----LAYOFFS---

November 15 , 2012

Update: Procter & Gamble - Plans More Job Cuts

Judson University - 21

SIU Carbondale - Layoffs Possible in Jan.

SNS ( Dutch Bank / Insurance )- 750

ITW Consumer - Warns of 73 Layoffs in FL

GE Healthcare in VT - Some Layoffs Reported

Dahlgren's in Crookston ND - 12 Layoffs Possible

Texas Instruments 1,700 Layoffs Worldwide

PotashCorp International - Layoff Notices for Allan Mines

Ford ( Australia )- 212

Timken Co - More Temp Layoffs

Studio Tiny Speck - Some Layoffs as MMO Glitch Closes

American Cotton Growers Littlefield facility - 110

St. Lawrence County NY - Budget May = 30 Job Cuts

Update: Ericsson ( Sweden )- 1,500

---CLOSINGS---
November 15 , 2012

Both Johnnie's Foodmaster stores in Somerville MA

Update: Laurel Hill Healthcare in Winsted

The Monroe County Home in Aberdeen Miss.

Superfresh market on Cuthbert Boulevard NJ

Stanek’s Nursery at 2929 E. 27th Ave Spokane Washington

Hysil Outlet announce that their Northgate Revere store will be closing

Capital Nursery Closing The Elk Grove and Citrus Heights location Ca

V.A. Anderson Clothing & Shoes in Princeton IL

The Kmart store at 4 Tunnel Road in Asheville NC - Late January 2013

Bank of America has announced its branch on Cherry Street in Macon Ga April 5

Promark Research Closing Call Center in Ammon Idaho?

Fresenius Medical Care Closing Billing Office in Lehigh Country - 92 Jobs Lost

The Upper Crust pizza chain Closing 10 Boston Area Restaurants

---BANKRUPTCY---

November 14 , 2012

Overseas Shipholding Group Inc.

ReVolt Technology

November 13 , 2012

AMF Bowling Worldwide Inc

November 12 , 2012

Aletheia Research & Management Inc

November 11 , 2012

November 10 , 2012

Omtron USA

Helmkampf Construction in Olivette

Clear Light Publishers

November 9 , 2012

November 8 , 2012

Monitor Company Group LP

November 7 , 2012

ThinkEquity LLC

Homer City Funding LLC

November 6 , 2012

US Suzuki Distributor - Chapter 11

November 5 , 2012

November 4 , 2012

November 3 , 2012

Accessibility Planning & Consulting Inc.

November 2 , 2012

Glendale Investors LLC

November 1 , 2012

Nova Financial Holdings

October 31 , 2012

October 30 , 2012

Air Carrier Accessory Services - Chapter 7

October 29 , 2012

First Place Financial Corp

http://www.dailyjobcuts.com/

THIS IS NO GAME BEING PLAYED Folks!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63489
Nov 15, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

2

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Who died and made you boss?
Gimme ...
Sorry Gimme died too, and didn't LEAVE a DAMN thing ...
Soooo I guess you're up for Simon sayz ;-)
.
.
.
.
.
Like I SAID: so VERY kindergartenish!
I'm not claiming to be the boss of anything. Typical of a republican to twist the story.
Yesterday you called me "kindergartenish" and today you used the term "poo-poo" Do you see the hypocrisy in that? Doubtfully.

You're 88 years old, act your age, not mine!
Hey

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63490
Nov 15, 2012
 
Is that Ray Charles??
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63491
Nov 15, 2012
 
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not claiming to be the boss of anything. Typical of a republican to twist the story.
Yesterday you called me "kindergartenish" and today you used the term "poo-poo" Do you see the hypocrisy in that? Doubtfully.
You're 88 years old, act your age, not mine!
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
What's the matter, your muslim sheets shrunk or what sleezy?!
==========
ILiH said:
I don't recall giving you permission to speak.
==========
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
Didn't know it was addressed to me.
But ok.
I think she's a sweetheart!
Satisfied now?
==========
ILiH said:
Back to your corner! Make my money ho!
==========
AL says:
"poo-poo" is POLITE!
Creepy Creeperton is CHILDISH!!!!!!

Now leave ME be!
S-K-A-G !!!

O
R

I "can" fight fire w/FIRE!
and GET right down to the Nitty Gritty
(altho I'd rather NOT)
IF you DARE ;-)

Nitty Gritty - Sweet Reggae Music
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Hey

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63492
Nov 15, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

Obama got 100% of the votes in 59 Philly precincts??

B/S...
wtf

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63493
Nov 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

American Lady wrote:
-----LAYOFFS---
November 15 , 2012
Update: Procter & Gamble - Plans More Job Cuts
Judson University - 21
SIU Carbondale - Layoffs Possible in Jan.
SNS ( Dutch Bank / Insurance )- 750
ITW Consumer - Warns of 73 Layoffs in FL
GE Healthcare in VT - Some Layoffs Reported
Dahlgren's in Crookston ND - 12 Layoffs Possible
Texas Instruments 1,700 Layoffs Worldwide
PotashCorp International - Layoff Notices for Allan Mines
Ford ( Australia )- 212
Timken Co - More Temp Layoffs
Studio Tiny Speck - Some Layoffs as MMO Glitch Closes
American Cotton Growers Littlefield facility - 110
St. Lawrence County NY - Budget May = 30 Job Cuts
Update: Ericsson ( Sweden )- 1,500
---CLOSINGS---
November 15 , 2012
Both Johnnie's Foodmaster stores in Somerville MA
Update: Laurel Hill Healthcare in Winsted
The Monroe County Home in Aberdeen Miss.
Superfresh market on Cuthbert Boulevard NJ
Stanek’s Nursery at 2929 E. 27th Ave Spokane Washington
Hysil Outlet announce that their Northgate Revere store will be closing
Capital Nursery Closing The Elk Grove and Citrus Heights location Ca
V.A. Anderson Clothing & Shoes in Princeton IL
The Kmart store at 4 Tunnel Road in Asheville NC - Late January 2013
Bank of America has announced its branch on Cherry Street in Macon Ga April 5
Promark Research Closing Call Center in Ammon Idaho?
Fresenius Medical Care Closing Billing Office in Lehigh Country - 92 Jobs Lost
The Upper Crust pizza chain Closing 10 Boston Area Restaurants
---BANKRUPTCY---
November 14 , 2012
Overseas Shipholding Group Inc.
ReVolt Technology
November 13 , 2012
AMF Bowling Worldwide Inc
November 12 , 2012
Aletheia Research & Management Inc
November 11 , 2012
November 10 , 2012
Omtron USA
Helmkampf Construction in Olivette
Clear Light Publishers
November 9 , 2012
November 8 , 2012
Monitor Company Group LP
November 7 , 2012
ThinkEquity LLC
Homer City Funding LLC
November 6 , 2012
US Suzuki Distributor - Chapter 11
November 5 , 2012
November 4 , 2012
November 3 , 2012
Accessibility Planning & Consulting Inc.
November 2 , 2012
Glendale Investors LLC
November 1 , 2012
Nova Financial Holdings
October 31 , 2012
October 30 , 2012
Air Carrier Accessory Services - Chapter 7
October 29 , 2012
First Place Financial Corp
http://www.dailyjobcuts.com/
THIS IS NO GAME BEING PLAYED Folks!
You forgot: Mitt Romney November 6, 2012

lmfao
lmfao
Hey

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63494
Nov 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Everybody keeps going on about taxing the rich even more,Fact is that the rich already pay alot more than the rest...
wtf

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63495
Nov 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Hey wrote:
Obama got 100% of the votes in 59 Philly precincts??
B/S...
Yay!

Yay!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63496
Nov 15, 2012
 
Hey wrote:
Obama got 100% of the votes in 59 Philly precincts??
B/S...
These are the 0's people
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63497
Nov 15, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Hey wrote:
Is that Ray Charles??
no, it's Barack Obama pointing and laughing. There's a caption that reads, DEAL WITH IT!

I do love Ray Charles though.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63498
Nov 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Hey wrote:
Obama got 100% of the votes in 59 Philly precincts??
B/S...
sho nuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 57,981 - 58,000 of138,776
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Crestwood Discussions

Search the Crestwood Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Which Louisville gangsta thugs are the biggest ... 11 min Auntie Phascist 1
Who do you support for Sheriff in Kentucky (Pik... (Oct '10) 16 min The Facts 2 406
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 20 min bestguest 81,214
Parents of Dylan Geitgey speak to WAVE 3 (Jul '10) 4 hr sarcastic1 13
75% White Male LMPD + 75% White Female JCPS = 5... 5 hr Auntie Phascist 6
Robbie Ashcraft 7 hr Cheater 2
Joshua Young is back in jail! 7 hr Auntie Phascist 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Crestwood Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Crestwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••