'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
57,941 - 57,960 of 151,106 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Woody

Beaver Dam, KY

#63441 Nov 14, 2012
For info call the bait shop
Jay

Paris, TN

#63442 Nov 14, 2012
American Lad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! Iloveithere was talking to you. Great response.NOT LOL

Well, whata ya 'speck there, Laddy? I just found out the little twit is gay.
American Lad

Montréal, Canada

#63443 Nov 15, 2012
Well it's time for me to make my rounds and check on the equipment. Keep giving them hell ILoveitHere, They like it rough. LOL. Careful of jay, I think he has a crush on you. LOL

AL I'll see you in your dreams. HehHeh

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#63444 Nov 15, 2012
American Lad wrote:
Well it's time for me to make my rounds and check on the equipment. Keep giving them hell ILoveitHere, They like it rough. LOL. Careful of jay, I think he has a crush on you. LOL
She* more than has a crush on me, she's my bitch!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#63445 Nov 15, 2012
American Lad wrote:
Sweet Dreams
Jay

Paris, TN

#63446 Nov 15, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
She* more than has a crush on me, she's my bitch!

Yawn...time for me to crawl into my pure satin sheets. So now you can go away and crawl into your muslim shieks, I mean, sheets!

See ya dingbat!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#63447 Nov 15, 2012
Angel Fire
&fe ature=related

woulda ...
shoulda ...
coulda ...

Nite
American Lady

Danville, KY

#63448 Nov 15, 2012
1 more :)
==========
Zydeco Lady
&fe ature=relmfu
American Lady

Danville, KY

#63449 Nov 15, 2012
You're Never Too Old For Young Love
&fe ature=related

;-)

^_^
SYL

Ashland, KY

#63450 Nov 15, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I have plenty to do honey! Headed to St. Augustine in the morning. Cleaning ladies will be here while I am gone.
Beautiful Place. Lived in Jax for some time. Still have sister and brother in St Augustine. Enjoy!!
wtf

Jackson, KY

#63452 Nov 15, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweet Dreams
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =q1xAgw_sT8UXX
Up all night again you sorry pos.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#63457 Nov 15, 2012
The Lord's Prayer

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy Name. Thy kingdom come. THY WILL BE DONE, on Earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but DELIVER US FROM EVIL.

For Thine is the kingdom and the POWER and the glory, forever and ever.

Amen †

American Lady

Danville, KY

#63458 Nov 15, 2012

"I pledge allegiance to the flag
of the United States of America,
and to the republic
for which it stands,
one nation
under God,
indivisible,
with liberty and justice for all."
American Lady

Danville, KY

#63459 Nov 15, 2012
Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...

The Belt of Truth
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
The Helmet of Salvation
Sword of the Spirit

I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...

In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3
American Lady

Danville, KY

#63460 Nov 15, 2012
Proverbs 3:5-10 KJV

Trust ... in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.
It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.
Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the first fruits of all thine increase:
So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#63461 Nov 15, 2012
Acts 5
King James Version (KJV)

5 But a certain man named Ananias, with Sapphira his wife, sold a possession,

2 And kept back part of the price, his wife also being privy to it, and brought a certain part, and laid it at the apostles' feet.

3 But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?

4 Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.

5 And Ananias hearing these words fell down, and gave up the ghost: and great fear came on all them that heard these things.

6 And the young men arose, wound him up, and carried him out, and buried him.

7 And it was about the space of three hours after, when his wife, not knowing what was done, came in.

8 And Peter answered unto her, Tell me whether ye sold the land for so much? And she said, Yea, for so much.

9 Then Peter said unto her, How is it that ye have agreed together to tempt the Spirit of the Lord? behold, the feet of them which have buried thy husband are at the door, and shall carry thee out.

10 Then fell she down straightway at his feet, and yielded up the ghost: and the young men came in, and found her dead, and, carrying her forth, buried her by her husband.

11 And great fear came upon all the church, and upon as many as heard these things.

12 And by the hands of the apostles were many signs and wonders wrought among the people; (and they were all with one accord in Solomon's porch.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#63462 Nov 15, 2012
Acts 5:29-32

29 Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

30 The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.

31 Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

32 And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#63463 Nov 15, 2012
American Lady wrote:
Proverbs 3:5-10 KJV
Trust ... in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.
It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.
Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the first fruits of all thine increase:
So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.
You sorry pos up all night posting BS.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#63464 Nov 15, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You sorry pos up all night posting BS.
Have not you lying sack of dog doo doo ;-)
WHAT?
"you" set up ALL night just to watch me or sumthin :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#63465 Nov 15, 2012
Pisces
You may be struggling with a career issue or with your reputation. There is no use fighting when Jupiter is under pressure, so try to relax and understand what is happening on a deeper level. Your heart will let you know which direction to take as events unfold. You may need to let go of deeply cherished ambitions and follow a different path. Whatever you do, do not misuse any authority you are given

Aquarius
Changes are in store today, especially emotional changes of heart. You may suddenly decide you've had quite enough of a particular person or group; stand up for yourself and maintain your dignity. Changes may also be underway among your friends and associates; be supportive of those who need you most. All of this change can be for the best, much like the cleaning of a wound in preparation for healing.

Libra
Honesty is the best policy, but be careful not to burn all your bridges before noon. You have something important to say, but it is impossible to know just what kind of impact your words will have. Your legendary tact will grace all your communications this evening

Sagittarius
Mars in your sign is giving you strength to tackle any job. Face your fears and meet challenges, as you are likely to succeed with the extra courage the Cosmic Warrior brings. Watch out for a tendency to be an emotional steamroller... not everyone will feel as strongly as you do today. You can be an agent for change, but work on your own life before you try to make over others.- Passionate!!!about LIFE! Not just sex wise

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crestwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr banana split 1,250
Religious leaders call for outrage after baby s... 5 hr LouisvilleKYreport 1
Robbie Ashcraft 5 hr Ugly couple 52
Ridiculed and laughed at on the city bus. 6 hr victimoftheft 9
Do you approve of Melaine Roberts as County Judge? 7 hr A happy Bullitt C... 6
Steven Allison 11 hr Steven allison 14
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 11 hr honeymylove 7,935
•••
•••
•••