'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 253465 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Enigma

Shepherdsville, KY

#63482 Nov 15, 2012
Hey you guys, I'be seen petitions to secede on only a couple of counties sites in topix. Just wondering why they are not on all of them within Ky. We still need to meet our number or has it been reached already?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#63483 Nov 15, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
"this seems to be happening to the ones not doing vile stuff"
Oi Vey
It's no conspiracy, I get the same red warning. I ignore it.
Second there is the cartoon of a stork that has a long-legged leapfrog completely in its beak, except that the frog's legs and its arms are dangling outside. One of the frog's hands is thinly grasped around the stork's neck, however, to the bird's obvious astonishment so that, at least for the moment it can't swallow. The other hand of the frog is raised waving a Confederate Battle Flag, and the caption below reads: "It ain't over til it's over."

The fact that such a cartoon exists, and that bumper stickers well into the Seventies declared, "The South will Rise Again!" ...

http://www.texasnationalist.com/index.php/inf...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#63484 Nov 15, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
This seems to be happening to the ones not doing the vile stuff.Why do they allow others do it?
Hate to leave this topix as have enjoyed discussions but the vile and the ones investigating, makes me nervous.So,so long. folks.
HATE to see you go Whitey ...
You've been a vessel of SANITY on this board !!! <3
American Lady

Danville, KY

#63485 Nov 15, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't recall giving you permission to speak.
Who died and made you boss?
Gimme ...
Sorry Gimme died too, and didn't LEAVE a DAMN thing ...

Soooo I guess you're up for Simon sayz ;-)
.
.
.
.
.
Like I SAID: so VERY kindergartenish!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#63487 Nov 15, 2012
-----LAYOFFS---

November 15 , 2012

Update: Procter & Gamble - Plans More Job Cuts

Judson University - 21

SIU Carbondale - Layoffs Possible in Jan.

SNS ( Dutch Bank / Insurance )- 750

ITW Consumer - Warns of 73 Layoffs in FL

GE Healthcare in VT - Some Layoffs Reported

Dahlgren's in Crookston ND - 12 Layoffs Possible

Texas Instruments 1,700 Layoffs Worldwide

PotashCorp International - Layoff Notices for Allan Mines

Ford ( Australia )- 212

Timken Co - More Temp Layoffs

Studio Tiny Speck - Some Layoffs as MMO Glitch Closes

American Cotton Growers Littlefield facility - 110

St. Lawrence County NY - Budget May = 30 Job Cuts

Update: Ericsson ( Sweden )- 1,500

---CLOSINGS---
November 15 , 2012

Both Johnnie's Foodmaster stores in Somerville MA

Update: Laurel Hill Healthcare in Winsted

The Monroe County Home in Aberdeen Miss.

Superfresh market on Cuthbert Boulevard NJ

Stanek’s Nursery at 2929 E. 27th Ave Spokane Washington

Hysil Outlet announce that their Northgate Revere store will be closing

Capital Nursery Closing The Elk Grove and Citrus Heights location Ca

V.A. Anderson Clothing & Shoes in Princeton IL

The Kmart store at 4 Tunnel Road in Asheville NC - Late January 2013

Bank of America has announced its branch on Cherry Street in Macon Ga April 5

Promark Research Closing Call Center in Ammon Idaho?

Fresenius Medical Care Closing Billing Office in Lehigh Country - 92 Jobs Lost

The Upper Crust pizza chain Closing 10 Boston Area Restaurants

---BANKRUPTCY---

November 14 , 2012

Overseas Shipholding Group Inc.

ReVolt Technology

November 13 , 2012

AMF Bowling Worldwide Inc

November 12 , 2012

Aletheia Research & Management Inc

November 11 , 2012

November 10 , 2012

Omtron USA

Helmkampf Construction in Olivette

Clear Light Publishers

November 9 , 2012

November 8 , 2012

Monitor Company Group LP

November 7 , 2012

ThinkEquity LLC

Homer City Funding LLC

November 6 , 2012

US Suzuki Distributor - Chapter 11

November 5 , 2012

November 4 , 2012

November 3 , 2012

Accessibility Planning & Consulting Inc.

November 2 , 2012

Glendale Investors LLC

November 1 , 2012

Nova Financial Holdings

October 31 , 2012

October 30 , 2012

Air Carrier Accessory Services - Chapter 7

October 29 , 2012

First Place Financial Corp

http://www.dailyjobcuts.com/

THIS IS NO GAME BEING PLAYED Folks!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#63489 Nov 15, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Who died and made you boss?
Gimme ...
Sorry Gimme died too, and didn't LEAVE a DAMN thing ...
Soooo I guess you're up for Simon sayz ;-)
.
.
.
.
.
Like I SAID: so VERY kindergartenish!
I'm not claiming to be the boss of anything. Typical of a republican to twist the story.
Yesterday you called me "kindergartenish" and today you used the term "poo-poo" Do you see the hypocrisy in that? Doubtfully.

You're 88 years old, act your age, not mine!
Hey

Ashland, KY

#63490 Nov 15, 2012
Is that Ray Charles??
American Lady

Danville, KY

#63491 Nov 15, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not claiming to be the boss of anything. Typical of a republican to twist the story.
Yesterday you called me "kindergartenish" and today you used the term "poo-poo" Do you see the hypocrisy in that? Doubtfully.
You're 88 years old, act your age, not mine!
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
What's the matter, your muslim sheets shrunk or what sleezy?!
==========
ILiH said:
I don't recall giving you permission to speak.
==========
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
Didn't know it was addressed to me.
But ok.
I think she's a sweetheart!
Satisfied now?
==========
ILiH said:
Back to your corner! Make my money ho!
==========
AL says:
"poo-poo" is POLITE!
Creepy Creeperton is CHILDISH!!!!!!

Now leave ME be!
S-K-A-G !!!

O
R

I "can" fight fire w/FIRE!
and GET right down to the Nitty Gritty
(altho I'd rather NOT)
IF you DARE ;-)

Nitty Gritty - Sweet Reggae Music
Hey

Ashland, KY

#63492 Nov 15, 2012
Obama got 100% of the votes in 59 Philly precincts??

B/S...
wtf

Georgetown, KY

#63493 Nov 15, 2012
American Lady wrote:
-----LAYOFFS---
November 15 , 2012
Update: Procter & Gamble - Plans More Job Cuts
Judson University - 21
SIU Carbondale - Layoffs Possible in Jan.
SNS ( Dutch Bank / Insurance )- 750
ITW Consumer - Warns of 73 Layoffs in FL
GE Healthcare in VT - Some Layoffs Reported
Dahlgren's in Crookston ND - 12 Layoffs Possible
Texas Instruments 1,700 Layoffs Worldwide
PotashCorp International - Layoff Notices for Allan Mines
Ford ( Australia )- 212
Timken Co - More Temp Layoffs
Studio Tiny Speck - Some Layoffs as MMO Glitch Closes
American Cotton Growers Littlefield facility - 110
St. Lawrence County NY - Budget May = 30 Job Cuts
Update: Ericsson ( Sweden )- 1,500
---CLOSINGS---
November 15 , 2012
Both Johnnie's Foodmaster stores in Somerville MA
Update: Laurel Hill Healthcare in Winsted
The Monroe County Home in Aberdeen Miss.
Superfresh market on Cuthbert Boulevard NJ
Stanek’s Nursery at 2929 E. 27th Ave Spokane Washington
Hysil Outlet announce that their Northgate Revere store will be closing
Capital Nursery Closing The Elk Grove and Citrus Heights location Ca
V.A. Anderson Clothing & Shoes in Princeton IL
The Kmart store at 4 Tunnel Road in Asheville NC - Late January 2013
Bank of America has announced its branch on Cherry Street in Macon Ga April 5
Promark Research Closing Call Center in Ammon Idaho?
Fresenius Medical Care Closing Billing Office in Lehigh Country - 92 Jobs Lost
The Upper Crust pizza chain Closing 10 Boston Area Restaurants
---BANKRUPTCY---
November 14 , 2012
Overseas Shipholding Group Inc.
ReVolt Technology
November 13 , 2012
AMF Bowling Worldwide Inc
November 12 , 2012
Aletheia Research & Management Inc
November 11 , 2012
November 10 , 2012
Omtron USA
Helmkampf Construction in Olivette
Clear Light Publishers
November 9 , 2012
November 8 , 2012
Monitor Company Group LP
November 7 , 2012
ThinkEquity LLC
Homer City Funding LLC
November 6 , 2012
US Suzuki Distributor - Chapter 11
November 5 , 2012
November 4 , 2012
November 3 , 2012
Accessibility Planning & Consulting Inc.
November 2 , 2012
Glendale Investors LLC
November 1 , 2012
Nova Financial Holdings
October 31 , 2012
October 30 , 2012
Air Carrier Accessory Services - Chapter 7
October 29 , 2012
First Place Financial Corp
http://www.dailyjobcuts.com/
THIS IS NO GAME BEING PLAYED Folks!
You forgot: Mitt Romney November 6, 2012

lmfao
lmfao
Hey

Ashland, KY

#63494 Nov 15, 2012
Everybody keeps going on about taxing the rich even more,Fact is that the rich already pay alot more than the rest...
wtf

Georgetown, KY

#63495 Nov 15, 2012
Hey wrote:
Obama got 100% of the votes in 59 Philly precincts??
B/S...
Yay!

Yay!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#63496 Nov 15, 2012
Hey wrote:
Obama got 100% of the votes in 59 Philly precincts??
B/S...
These are the 0's people

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#63497 Nov 15, 2012
Hey wrote:
Is that Ray Charles??
no, it's Barack Obama pointing and laughing. There's a caption that reads, DEAL WITH IT!

I do love Ray Charles though.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#63498 Nov 15, 2012
Hey wrote:
Obama got 100% of the votes in 59 Philly precincts??
B/S...
sho nuff

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#63500 Nov 15, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
What's the matter, your muslim sheets shrunk or what sleezy?!
==========
ILiH said:
I don't recall giving you permission to speak.
==========
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
**********
Didn't know it was addressed to me.
But ok.
I think she's a sweetheart!
Satisfied now?
==========
ILiH said:
Back to your corner! Make my money ho!
==========
AL says:
"poo-poo" is POLITE!
Creepy Creeperton is CHILDISH!!!!!!
Now leave ME be!
S-K-A-G !!!
O
R
I "can" fight fire w/FIRE!
and GET right down to the Nitty Gritty
(altho I'd rather NOT)
IF you DARE ;-)
Nitty Gritty - Sweet Reggae Music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4NRZ4d36HF0XX
Feel free to unleash the dragon at any time Dirty Harry.

(I hear your reggae and raise you one Buju Banton)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#63501 Nov 15, 2012
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel free to unleash the dragon at any time Dirty Harry.
(I hear your reggae and raise you one Buju Banton)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =aIUZlzd37sIXX
No thanks ...
==
Former Soviet Citizen To Address Texans
~~~~~~
Smet grew up in the Soviet Union, where he witnessed first-hand the "brainwashing, manipulation and brutality" of unbridled socialism, and the San Antonio resident says what is going on in Washington, D.C. scares him to death.

"In 2008, during the election campaign, I listened to one of Obama's speeches," said Smet, who tried to leave the Soviet Union for six years before winning the "green card lottery" in 1995, "I was listening to that speech for maybe five minutes and I figured out he was talking exactly like the old Soviet leaders used to talk. I was listening to this all my life!"

"I said to myself,'Uh-oh, if he wins it's going to be a real mess.' I got depressed. I'm living in a socialist country again."

Smet was a musician in the USSR, and after emigrating first to California he began living the American dream the old-fashioned way: hard work.

http://www.texasnationalist.com/index.php/inf...
Enigma

Shepherdsville, KY

#63502 Nov 15, 2012
Hey wrote:
Everybody keeps going on about taxing the rich even more,Fact is that the rich already pay alot more than the rest...
I just hope the repubs hold their ground & allow the fiscal cliff to happen. Be best for us all.
Hey

Flatwoods, KY

#63503 Nov 15, 2012
I bet the rich pay more in taxes than most of these liberal dumbasses make in a yr..
SYL

Baird, TX

#63504 Nov 15, 2012
Hey good guys, google or bing or what ever you use, and type in
PAUL HARVEY, "If I were the Devil' and listen . It was a radio/Tv program 47 years ago. Can you believe it's all come true, thanks to the dirty minded devil worshiping lib's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crestwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch 18 min Phoenix97 1,936
Record Murder Rate 5 hr Bunch of wannabes 12
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 7 hr hot dog 755
Dirty home wrecker Dec 4 Dude 2
a mexican and a black guy are riding in a car Nov 28 Dude 1
the music thread (Mar '12) Nov '16 Musikologist 21
Laramie Cundiff (May '12) Sep '16 None 4

Crestwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crestwood Mortgages