Beshear appoints new members of horse...

Beshear appoints new members of horse racing board

There are 1 comment on the Lexington Herald-Leader story from Apr 29, 2008, titled Beshear appoints new members of horse racing board. In it, Lexington Herald-Leader reports that:

Gov. Steve Beshear has appointed five new members to the Kentucky Horse Racing Authority. via Lexington Herald-Leader

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lexington Herald-Leader.

L McDaniel

Roy, WA

#1 May 3, 2008
After today's tragic death of another race horse, when is the racing board going to realize that these horses need to be older and more mature. Their bones are too immature. When the general public learns the truth about why the tragidies are occuring, there is going to be a tremendous outcry. In America, we go to far one way or the other. I wouldn't like to see people trying to ban the sport and that would be the other extreme. Please care enough for these beautiful animals to prohibit their running until their bodies have enough time to fully develop. I was told about this problem last year, and it came back fully this year after the heartbreaking death of Eight Belles. You have the prower to do something. Please be good enough to do it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crestwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God bless president Trump (Apr '16) 2 hr Master Brain 47
Where can I find Bi Lesbian and Gay people? (Mar '11) 8 hr Discussed 72
Trixie's Club Question (Jan '13) 12 hr Anon 38
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Aug '16) 13 hr joe smith 3,067
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 21 hr -Prince- 9,660
Graffiti In The Higlands/Bardstown Road Area (Jan '08) Fri dontcaretoshare 94
Stylist nail techs Fri Too Haute 1

Crestwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance