Johnny Masters makes WDRB41 news

“GAME OVER”

Since: Jan 13

Bellevue, WA

#252 Feb 21, 2013
Revelations wrote:
awww your such an angry man, whats wrong? You can tell me. Im your best friend!
hd just needs a hug he didnt get much love we have to be sensitive with him until someone gives him that hug
John Masters

Louisville, KY

#253 Feb 25, 2013
Joel Casse wrote:
<quoted text>
You just issued a ton of death threats, against the police, and their children. I have nothing to be worried about. I have committed no crime, unlike you all. But at this point, I think you're getting some sexual thrill off all this. I've reported you. You'll be dealt with. And even if you get away with your criminal threats, your terroristic threatening, you will always be a coward.
Joel Casse you aint nothin but a scared punk btch hiding behind ya badge. Why dont you come face me on the street with out it punk?

“GAME OVER”

Since: Jan 13

Bellevue, WA

#254 Feb 25, 2013
John Masters wrote:
<quoted text>Joel Casse you aint nothin but a scared punk btch hiding behind ya badge. Why dont you come face me on the street with out it punk?
you a lie GAME OVER
forum watcher

Louisville, KY

#256 Apr 10, 2013
Jail House Johnny wrote:
Anybody got any K-Y or vaseline? It hurts to be the woman.(ouch)
How's the jail house treating you, Johnny? Still getting bent over daily?

“Ouch, my butt hurts!”

Since: Feb 13

Help! I'm in jail!

#257 Apr 17, 2013
forum watcher wrote:
<quoted text>How's the jail house treating you, Johnny? Still getting bent over daily?
Yes! Somebody get me outof here! They're making me wear cherry kool-aid for lipstick and and grape kool-aid for eye shadow!! At least send me some K-Y! Have a heart yall!!!!!

“I got my ass beat by the cops”

Gallitin co, Ky

#258 May 7, 2013
Just to let everyone one know, I finally got out of jail. I'm back in business yall with my big crooked nose. But I'm posting under "couchburner" too.
forum watcher

Louisville, KY

#259 Jul 18, 2013
What ever happened with Johnny's court case?
Your Mom

Benton, KY

#260 Aug 10, 2013
So I live in Murray, KY, and I'm browsing Topix and this one bastard keeps popping up in all the "racism" and god threads. His name shows up and Johnathan Masters. Will you take him back PLEASE!!!
Your Mom

Benton, KY

#261 Aug 10, 2013
So what's this dude's story? Why does he think he's so important? Does he think being known for being an asshat is better than not being known at all? Or is he just a troll?
Your Mom

United States

#262 Aug 11, 2013
Ahhhhh!!!!! You all just made my day! LOVE it.

“I got my ass beat by the cops”

Gallitin co, Ky

#263 Sep 5, 2013
I still got a big crooked nose yall
lol

Louisville, KY

#264 Sep 5, 2013
Uh oh! Looks like little Johnny Masterstroker has a jury trial coming up! Better start stocking up on K-Y and smokes, Johnny boy! LMAO!

COMMONWEALTH VS. MASTERS, JONATHAN

Scheduled Events

JURY TRIAL 10/11/2013 09:00 AMHJ204
ha ha ha

Louisville, KY

#266 Sep 9, 2013
lol wrote:
Check it out folks! I looks like this isn't little Johnny's first run in with fighting law enforcement, seems he's had similar problems with Carroll Co as well. I wonder if LMPD is aware of this? Well they are now...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qjYsZQxsrXUXX
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/carrollton-ky...
Hmmm, very interesting...
lol

Louisville, KY

#267 Sep 10, 2013
lol wrote:
Uh oh! Looks like little Johnny Masterstroker has a jury trial coming up! Better start stocking up on K-Y and smokes, Johnny boy! LMAO!
COMMONWEALTH VS. MASTERS, JONATHAN
Scheduled Events
JURY TRIAL 10/11/2013 09:00 AMHJ204
Tick tock, John boy! Tick tock!!! Lmao!
Johnathan Masters

Louisville, KY

#268 Nov 27, 2013
80% of these posts are from one person... my god... anybody on this loser's "side" is SO fkkk'd up, it's unbelievable...
lol

Louisville, KY

#270 Apr 20, 2014
Are you still crying to Stephan Johnson over this, Johnny?
cuzzo

United States

#271 Jan 26, 2015
there's a hogs story, and a kitten story. ask him about Carrot, lol
Big Popps Pump

Louisville, KY

#272 Jan 27, 2015
Revelations wrote:
I believe him over scum cops any day. I had a similar incident happen to me about ten yrs ago. A policeman wrongfully pulled me over just because it was late and claimed I ran a stop sign, when I peacefully debated him, he became angry. Id whoop his booty, but because he had government backing I had to endure this psycho's rant about how I was accusing him of lying ''which he was'' punk cop, was only 5'10ish, ida crushed him, he woulda never smarted off to me if it wasnt for that badge. I usually agree with you observation, this time I do not, while I may not agree with John on alot of things, i do agree cops are scum and need to be clipped.
Hey Revelations. I'm that cop and I will gladly meet you anytime, anyplace, ALONE and with nothing but my clothes. Nobody should be threathening cops other than their superiors.
DATE:________ TIME:________ LOCATION:_________
Chad

Louisville, KY

#273 Feb 16, 2015
Look folks, Johnny made the news again! And he's running for Lt. governor on the democrat ticket! Lmao!

http://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/pol...
lol

Louisville, KY

#274 May 18, 2015
Chad wrote:
Look folks, Johnny made the news again! And he's running for Lt. governor on the democrat ticket! Lmao!
http://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/pol...
How can someone with criminal charges pending even be eligible?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crestwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
He touches me down there 3 hr Fake 2
text while driving 3 hr Vigilante 3
News Hillview man arrested for shooting down drone; ... 6 hr I do not live here 2
tail gating drivers 16 hr Vigilante 3
tara bodytko 18 hr Been Trill 5
Review: Addiction Recovery Center 18 hr Been Trill 2
michael clarence barnes 18 hr MistaDontPlay 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crestwood Mortgages