Seven counties Services employees

Posted in the Crestwood Forum

Social worker

Memphis, IN

#1 May 8, 2013
I want to hear comments from other SCS employees that are unhappy and so many of us are. We need to plan ways to get the word out tottothe community on how we're treated and how client are treated. We all got into this to help people, if we had known it would come to this who would have got into this sick place. We can change it, but we need to work together. It does no good to complain to HR they protect the perpetrators.
Scarecrow

Louisville, KY

#2 May 8, 2013
You must be stupid. If you don't like your job then find another one......
The Joker

United States

#3 May 9, 2013
Why so serious son!?!? Let me put a smile on that face.
Susie

United States

#4 May 9, 2013
Social worker wrote:
I want to hear comments from other SCS employees that are unhappy and so many of us are. We need to plan ways to get the word out tottothe community on how we're treated and how client are treated. We all got into this to help people, if we had known it would come to this who would have got into this sick place. We can change it, but we need to work together. It does no good to complain to HR they protect the perpetrators.
I don't know a lot but I did call and go in one of the offices to try to get help for a friend. They were not friendly or helpful at all. Someone told me "Don't take your friend there. They'll kill him ". Since then I've seen online a person that I personally know of that has been a counselor (and may still be)
in the Ky SCS system who advertises online that she is a member of the National Coalition For Sexual Freedom and is listed as a Kink Aware Profession. Those have to do with BDSM, fetish and leather. Does SCS allow that? That's outrageous! SCS employs such a person to counsel those who are crying out for help? That is wrong. I think it is criminal.
Please no sick comments from the usual commenters who say mean things. This is serious. Children are counseled there. How many more people like this do they employ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crestwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Not familiar 6 hr anon 1
Man charged with traveling to bowling green to ... (Feb '08) 7 hr EricaD310 6
Will You Be Voting Republican? 9 hr Pale Rider 47
Josh Young arrested twice in same day 17 hr Ronzo 1
mitch vs Byrd Thu the Fonz 1
Muhlenberg Co. home invasion suspect shot by de... Thu lucifer 44
Suboxone (Oct '13) Thu jaded 6
Crestwood Dating
Find my Match

Crestwood Jobs