Residents protest pain clinic in Jeffersonville

Aug 12, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WHAS11

A new pain clinic in Jeffersonville, Indiana is sparking protests from surrounding neighborhoods.

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Mar 25, 2013
really

Williamstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

A friend and I used to go to this doc and he lost his license to practice in Ky for selling scripts. I wont go to indiana cause a few people I know go and can't ge their scripts filled cause out of state people cant fill. Indiana pharmacies won't fill for ky residents and ky pharmacies won't fill an Indiana script.The doc name already got out. All you young sweet things just flirt with old peg leg and your dirty pee test will go away.
Just me

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

They need to be shut down period. These types of clinics are usually for the addicts that cannot obtain pain pills from their own doctor. There might be a small percentage that dont abuse from pain clinics, but it is a very small percentage I would bet.
tiger tales

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

i agree.close them down. i have noticed the strangest people walking in the downtown area recently during the daytime. its almost scary.
Mike

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Wait till the bad shit starts happening and u get ur brains beat out or ur homes burnt down by one of these crazy kentucky rednecks and u will wish u minded ur own buisness!
KYGIRL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

hell yeah !!
Public Belcher

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Mike wrote:
Wait till the bad shit starts happening and u get ur brains beat out or ur homes burnt down by one of these crazy kentucky rednecks and u will wish u minded ur own buisness!
Ad that's the truth. Dipshits that say stuff like this never know who they ae talking to. Then the underground word gets out on the bitch. Se might say something like "I wish they would put those druggies in jail" well, then she tells her brother. Later on that weekend the girl is waiting at a bus stop and she hears what sounds like a THUMP and then a ringing sound in her ear. Then her face and the planet Earth collide and she is pummeled into absolute submissions and in many cases, kicked several times in the ribs.

Se wishes that she hadn't said the dumb shit, but after her heads busted, it's way too late.

Look folks, if you don't want your fucking head busted? Shut your Fing mouth and mind your own business or stay away from bus stops.

Now get home to your big fat wives who fart in public. Your own Mitch McConnell sleeps with a Chineese hog who's ammonia-based crotch can be smells all the way into West Virginia.

Now go tell that, you worthless worms from Loisville. Eat a large bucket of dung and shut your GD MOUth. Got it?
hey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

KYGIRL wrote:
hell yeah !!
hey

Since: Jan 13

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Hey now I'm a crazy Kentucky redneck that recently moved to Jeff and I'm one of the nicest people you'll ever meet...be careful who you judge

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Crestwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min simple as this 879
Mitch McConnell 55 min Mercury McConnell 408
ann luckett dentist 2 hr just me 18
Does Anyone Know WENDY PRICE AKA SLOPPY GREMLIN... 7 hr ted bundy 2
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 10 hr honeymylove 7,932
CNN reporter discloses Officer Darren Wilson's ... 11 hr Due Process 1
help....my life is meaningless i think about su... (Jun '13) 12 hr Cherokeeangel 40

Search the Crestwood Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Crestwood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Crestwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••