nurse angie at kentucky state reforma...

nurse angie at kentucky state reformatory

Posted in the Crestwood Forum

kitty

Somerset, KY

#1 Nov 21, 2012
Does anyone know of a nurse who worked or possibly still works at ksr? She is one piece of work and a dirty hoe. She has probably slept with her share of inmates and she was fooling around with my cousin, he was sent to another facility 4 hours away and she got tranfered to where he was to be with him. She left there and dont know if she went back to ksr or luckett. Does anyone out there know the nasty bitch that I am talking about? Her ass needs to be fired.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 26, 2012
If this is true, you need to report it to the KY Department of Corrections not just complain online.
kitty

Covington, KY

#3 Nov 30, 2012
OhCamelia wrote:
If this is true, you need to report it to the KY Department of Corrections not just complain online.
I would love to report it but who do you report it to? and would they even believe me? you know they all cover for each other.
huh

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Nov 30, 2012
why do you care unless she is messing with your man? sounds to me like she is making life easier on your cousin why throw her under the bus? What the inmates dont deserve love? Its not possible to fall in love with them? I bet she is screwing your man for real or at least that is what you are worried about. Tell the truth girl.
Kitty

United States

#5 Dec 3, 2012
huh wrote:
why do you care unless she is messing with your man? sounds to me like she is making life easier on your cousin why throw her under the bus? What the inmates dont deserve love? Its not possible to fall in love with them? I bet she is screwing your man for real or at least that is what you are worried about. Tell the truth girl.
. No my man isn't there what she is doing is illegal and she is nasty to spread it to numerous inmates shut up dumbass
youwishuknewme

Louisville, KY

#6 Mar 11, 2014
She should call and speak to the captains office. They will jot and do not cover for each other
Anonymous

Frankfort, KY

#7 Mar 12, 2014
kitty wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to report it but who do you report it to? and would they even believe me? you know they all cover for each other.
I don't think that is a fair statement that they cover for each other. The main function of the Department of Corrections is to provide safety, sanity and discipline with all staff and inmates. Department of Corrections also provide security for the general public.
If you wanted to report it, all you have to do is call up there and anyone that answers the phone can lead you to the proper people to speak with.
yep

Frankfort, KY

#9 Oct 23, 2015
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think that is a fair statement that they cover for each other. The main function of the Department of Corrections is to provide safety, sanity and discipline with all staff and inmates. Department of Corrections also provide security for the general public.
If you wanted to report it, all you have to do is call up there and anyone that answers the phone can lead you to the proper people to speak with.
You don't have a clue. The main objective of the department of corrections is to treat inmates like shit. Don't get on here and act like you know it all if you have never been a guest of one of our fine institutions.
bob

Louisville, KY

#10 Oct 27, 2015
Does all the female staff there mess with the prisoners is it because they feel sorry for them or what. Sick
yep

Frankfort, KY

#11 Oct 27, 2015
bob wrote:
Does all the female staff there mess with the prisoners is it because they feel sorry for them or what. Sick
It's because they are still human, stupid. Shut your face, moron.
bob

Louisville, KY

#12 Oct 27, 2015
yep wrote:
<quoted text>It's because they are still human, stupid. Shut your face, moron.
Guess that answers my question. Gross
doc1

United States

#14 Oct 27, 2015
bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess that answers my question. Gross
They don't cover for each other. I have been a officer there for years, and have seen nursing staff walked out, and yes, even prosecuted for having a relationship with inmates. So I suggest unless you know what the hell you are talking about, shut up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crestwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins (Mar '11) 7 hr Maverick 808 9,714
Iím looking for a bipolar lady 50-70 10 hr Looking for luv 8
Any ladyís into breastfeeding adults? 10 hr Looking for luv 1
Beware 11 hr Watchout 1
Are you in Pain? Hmu at 62-022-02269 for a hookup 12 hr Steven Deaks 13
Police affairs (Aug '16) 12 hr anonymous 80
heroin (Jul '13) 15 hr Rocky 21

Crestwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance