Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,633

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
you know me

Campbellsville, KY

#89014 May 4, 2013
hey miner its good to hear from you

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#89015 May 4, 2013
-badboy- wrote:
<quoted text>
"Hey baby, nice tail".?
Not too bad for my age, but I'm a little short on the tail feathers.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#89016 May 4, 2013
Blueminer wrote:
Hello Everyone! I haven't been reading the thread in quite some time. Hope everyone is well. I wonder if all the regs are still here.
Good to hear from you. Missed your posts. Hope all is well with you.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#89017 May 5, 2013
Still raining this morning. You all be careful!
betty

Elizabethtown, KY

#89018 May 5, 2013
sorry to have graced the thread with my drunken humor earlier. that's what happens when you never drink and hubby keeps you nose high in mint juleps all afternoon.

everyone has had their potty time and i am crawling back into the hole from whence i came never to be from from again till later this afternoon when the room quits spinning...or at least starts to spin the same direction as my stomach is.

nice to see some that have not posted in a while pop in to say hello.

good night/morning to everyone else.
-badboy-

Medina, OH

#89019 May 5, 2013
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Not too bad for my age, but I'm a little short on the tail feathers.
So now I'm supposed to say "Tweet, tweet, tweetie-tweet tweet?"

Translation:

T'iz ok baby, makes it easier to move 'em outa the way

:o)
Point of view

Greenville, KY

#89020 May 5, 2013
I had seen some near Murray State campus that was dead. What is going on?
country hick wrote:
more birds fell today
Blueminer

United States

#89024 May 5, 2013
Spamtrooper wrote:
<quoted text>I left you a quite...."eloquent" message good sir, but alas someone has left a post-hole in its place. Oh well.
What a shame!...Proving once again one mans eloquence is another mans spam. Eloquent spam huhh? I am reminded yet again of your mini talents.
ResearcherWhoKno ws

Jeffersonville, IN

#89025 May 5, 2013
The. HAARP and Chemtrail-PROGRAMS aRE causing THis to happen ALL over the world! Go TO WWW.abovetopsecret.com ! Read&
&See for your " dummied-down,by the NWO-gov-Selves",what is being done! AnyONE ever listen to a"Truther on tv or online,or wonder why JESSE VENTURA was!SHUTUP?stop speaking and thinking of what gal, is a "HOE"' and figURE 4 a second sECOND WHAT GUYS ARE MAKING THIS HAPPEN,!and which guys are raping liars,JUST LIKE OUR GOVERNMENT WaNTS U to BE CONCERNED WITH!RATHER THAN THE TRUTH THE NWO_ gOVERNMENT WANTs You to Be talikng about,rather than finding out,and readying yourselves FOR ! LYON Co. HAS A bLIND EYE TO THE PATRIARACH& Mysogyny,that leads to teen pregnacy,DISEASE,and ABUSE od WOmEN! Why would anyone care wHAT TRUTHsare going DOWN on the AREA From THE Government ?! WAKE UP u NEED to KNOW to STOP This GOV Secreted Tragedy!...but yourather hurt gals,and put them down,KEEP them Down! GOD 4give u,I know u Can't Help being ThE BLIND SHEEP u were MADE TO BE...But U CAN CHANGE!!!and u best change before the culling of the NWOgovernment BEGINs ! READthis until u "WANT To CHANGE"& GO READ!See TRUTH. That is front of your faces!GO IT is happening NOW!i shit u Not,ICARE!
Big Willy Style

Duluth, GA

#89026 May 5, 2013
Jesse V wrote:
Government is hiding something.
Another conspiracy theorist.

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#89028 May 5, 2013
Another cool rainy day here. Hope you all had a good day! I sure did.
thanks

Logan, WV

#89030 May 5, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not the controversial conspiracy topics that are as despicable as your egotistical attitude of self worth and condescending nature when posting other's opinions about those subjects.
And if that is the source of life for this thread, then let it die!!!
I consider it a compliment when I can get your dander up like this...it means you're paying attention and everything I say has an effect on your psyche. Ever wonder why you let yourself get affected like this by my words? What you said says more about you than it does about me.
Spamtrooper

London, KY

#89031 May 5, 2013
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
What a shame!...Proving once again one mans eloquence is another mans spam. Eloquent spam huhh? I am reminded yet again of your mini talents.
What lies within your post here? Would there be a word in left it, but for the spam? Bird IS the word master B.

Bird.
Go All A

Logan, WV

#89032 May 5, 2013
Oglala wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm... " cognitive dissonance." I did a research paper on just that topic when I was in grad school. It's an interesting concept and one that traps us all the time. Conspiracy theory is not conspiracy theory if it is true. Much of what you say has validity. I have done my own research for many years. But you would catch more "flies" with honey instead of getting into everyone's face. Even when you're right, do you notice how much you get discounted? I am not trying to be adversarial or to hurt your feelings. It's just not in my nature. I find some of your posts quite enlightening. I'm just trying to offer some constructive criticism. Hope that you don't take offence. Discussing the mundane is not bad either. Balance is the key word.
I don't like catching flies, they're really more of a nuisance. Even when I put the vinegar out, I still catch the annoying flies (like wolf for instance) who just loves to hate me because I tell the truth that he cannot accept. I actually don't even mind when he discounts what I say, because it's kind of like casting pearls among swine...oh well, such is the temperament of a grumpy old man who is jealous of the vitality of youth.
BTW, you're not hurting my feelings, I am flattered that you took the time to offer the constructive criticism...point well taken, thank you.
Spamtrooper

London, KY

#89033 May 5, 2013
Typo, hail Mary full of grace 14 times and all orf that. Hey Sybil, looks like you're still practicing psychiatry without a license old chap. Do you have a little wooden stand? Is there a 5 cent charge?
The sign reads The doctor is [OUT there].
Good grief Charlie brown.
Ye Stymied

Logan, WV

#89034 May 5, 2013
Misty eyed wrote:
<quoted text> Well, Nice Tan, prolonged exposure to ultraviolet rays can cause melanoma. And AW has just as much a right topic posting as you or I. He contributes his part to society as a positive role model and intelligent Gentleman. You come off as a pompous, inflated arse whose pomp and circumstance comes off as a bit smelling like an air full of dung.
I consider it a compliment when a woman gets hot and bothered over my comments, keep it coming babycakes ; )
SmartPooper

Logan, WV

#89035 May 5, 2013
Spamtrooper wrote:
Typo, hail Mary full of grace 14 times and all orf that. Hey Sybil, looks like you're still practicing psychiatry without a license old chap. Do you have a little wooden stand? Is there a 5 cent charge?
you're a smart one indeed
SmartPooper

Logan, WV

#89036 May 5, 2013
Spamtrooper wrote:
psychiatry was not for me, after a 3 month clerkship during med school you learned all you needed to know to be a practicing psychiatrist...and usually the students who chose to go into psychiatry residency were the ones who got the worst grades and couldn't handle a real residency.
Spamtrooper

London, KY

#89037 May 5, 2013
What was it that drove you over the edge Sybil?
Repressed shame from...all of that same sex experimenting you were involved in during college?
HahaHEEE
Spamtrooper

London, KY

#89038 May 5, 2013
SmartPooper wrote:
<quoted text>
psychiatry was not for me, after a 3 month clerkship during med school you learned all you needed to know to be a practicing psychiatrist...and usually the students who chose to go into psychiatry residency were the ones who got the worst grades and couldn't handle a real residency.
I know what you were handling that summer. LMAO The Southeastern Blackyus/snakyous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crestwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Megan Dephillips stripper 3 min Johnny 1
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min yeah man 4,560
Nik Houpt - what happened to him? 18 min What 5
The "I Am Dixie Highway" group on Facebook. 47 min TrillOG 46
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 1 hr Roland Macmillan 16,168
Family 'distraught' after items stolen from Rad... 3 hr bullcrap 2
Word Association (May '09) 3 hr Doug77 575
•••
•••
•••

Crestwood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Crestwood People Search