32. Global Warming and Ice Ages: Prospects for Physics-Based Modulation of Global Change, Edward Teller and Lowell Wood, Hoover Institution, Stanford University, prepared for invited presentation at the International Seminar On Planetary Emergencies, Erice, Italy, August 20-23, 1997; also The Planet Needs a Sunscreen, Wall Street Journal, 10-17-97.<quoted text>
One of your endearing qualities is that you are so quick witted. My timing is always off, and by the time I can think of a good retort, the moment has passed.
33. CBS News Eye on America Report : Cooling the Planet in two parts: 1-15-01 and 1-16-01.
34. Teller and Wood, op. cit.
35.An Airline Managers Statement, Posted by C.E. Carnicom on behalf of the author, 5-22-00. Quote:The few airline employees who were briefed on Project Cloverleaf were all made to undergo background checks, and before we were briefed on it we were made to sign non-disclosure agreements which basically state that if we tell anyone what we know we could be imprisoned .They told us that the government was going to pay our airline, along with others, to release special chemicals from commercial aircraft .When we asked them why didnt they just rig military aircraft to spray these chemicals, they stated that there werent enough military aircraft available to release chemicals on such a large basis as needs to be done .Then someone asked why all the secrecy. The government reps then stated that if the general public knew that the aircraft they were flying on were releasing chemicals into the air, environmentalist groups would raise hell and demand the spraying stop.
36. US patent 5003186; Stratospheric Welsbach Seeding for Reduction of Global Warming, Hughes Aircraft Company, issued March 26, 1991.
37. Secondary school text book: Science I Essential Interactions, published by Centre Point Learning, Inc. of Fairfield, Ohio. See Chemtrail Sunscreen Taught in Schools, William Thomas, http://www.willthomas.com .
38.Dirty Air and High Blood Pressure Linked, Reuters Health, 3-31-01; Bad Air Worsens Heart Trouble: Study Blames Particulates for Many Sudden Deaths, Marla Cone, Los Angeles Times, June 4, 2000.