Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
71,601 - 71,620 of 81,557 Comments Last updated Thursday Jul 24
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Blueminer wrote:
I'm sure UNA had at least a few socks. But It seemed at times he was actually sharing the UNA persona w/someone else. There were just too many times that his style seemed very different.
He never called anyone out over it so it would have been an arrangement he had w/someone so he could keep the fun going. However the changes in style may just have been the difference of posting while under the influence of some medication.
I agree Blueminer. It may have been the medication. He was pretty down on drinking so I don't think he drank. I thought Theodora was him posing as his little sister.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>All evidence points to it being true and happening Thursday morning. A poser has been on, but the style does not fit.
When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.-

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

qwerty wrote:
kinda sad right now
Me too-- maybe a horrible scope would cheer me up

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

If one of the registered users would send me a link where I could see the obituary I would appreciate it. Thanks
Blueminer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
I agree totally.People who protects our country should definitely get paid more then someone playing a silly game.Now Teddy could do all.I would fart on our enemies at war and opponents in games.hehehe.
You are all correct. The above post is definitely "NOT" UNA.. UNA posted many clues on Topix as to his identity. A few people figured them out. I know one person that personally knows UNA's ID.

In addition I was once contacted, via Topix mail, and presented w/all the research someone had done on the subject.

I was able to confirm it all. Remember UNA was extremely proud of his fathers service to our country. He made many statements to that effect. I often felt in his proud posting of statements, he would let down the protective guarding of his ID.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Miss E Font wrote:
If one of the registered users would send me a link where I could see the obituary I would appreciate it. Thanks
Thanks. Got it!
Blueminer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree Blueminer. It may have been the medication. He was pretty down on drinking so I don't think he drank. I thought Theodora was him posing as his little sister.
I agree. I'm pretty sure he was imposter also, or one of the imposters anyway.

I also believe he and one of his faves here discovered how to use proxy servers at about the same time.
qwerty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too-- maybe a horrible scope would cheer me up
can't quite pull it off tonight, sending a virtual {hug} instead
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
You are all correct. The above post is definitely "NOT" UNA.. UNA posted many clues on Topix as to his identity. A few people figured them out. I know one person that personally knows UNA's ID.
In addition I was once contacted, via Topix mail, and presented w/all the research someone had done on the subject.
I was able to confirm it all. Remember UNA was extremely proud of his fathers service to our country. He made many statements to that effect. I often felt in his proud posting of statements, he would let down the protective guarding of his ID.
You are right. I figured it out last year. It was like putting a puzzle together. He let his guard down alot.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

qwerty wrote:
<quoted text>can't quite pull it off tonight, sending a virtual {hug} instead
I'll take it---back at ya
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

He also looked exactly like I had pictured him. :)
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right. I figured it out last year. It was like putting a puzzle together. He let his guard down alot.
I didn't get all I needed accomplished. I'll have a lot of work this week. I noticed your post. I decided to leave several weeks before Christmas. Old insecurities and sometimes we just don't know a person on here. Una said something about giving money as a gift and going somewhere a sister perhaps niece's place for dinner. I could picture him chortling about his antics. He responded to me at times with an honest opinion from what I could gather. He wasn't intentionally cruel just allowed sarcasm to drift in sometimes. He enjoyed church services as well. Here and there he referred to his health. I think, the diabetes and heart problems just left him vulnerable physically so this was his past time. And you older Folks became his Friends. He relished the posts back and forth with AW. I think he referred to some of us as witches on brooms. The underlying current of a vicious ex wife was made apparent also. These of course are my observations and the mean little. Thought I'd drop in:)
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Misty eyed wrote:
<quoted text> I didn't get all I needed accomplished. I'll have a lot of work this week. I noticed your post. I decided to leave several weeks before Christmas. Old insecurities and sometimes we just don't know a person on here. Una said something about giving money as a gift and going somewhere a sister perhaps niece's place for dinner. I could picture him chortling about his antics. He responded to me at times with an honest opinion from what I could gather. He wasn't intentionally cruel just allowed sarcasm to drift in sometimes. He enjoyed church services as well. Here and there he referred to his health. I think, the diabetes and heart problems just left him vulnerable physically so this was his past time. And you older Folks became his Friends. He relished the posts back and forth with AW. I think he referred to some of us as witches on brooms. The underlying current of a vicious ex wife was made apparent also. These of course are my observations and the mean little. Thought I'd drop in:)
You are right on target Misty-eyed in everything you said. Forgiveness is a good thing and I was glad we did that and had some fun conversations. I read between the lines when he was being mean to me. I think I figured out why. I am just glad he warmed up to us and seemed to enjoy the interaction, especially with Ancient Wolf. I will truly miss coming on the bird thread and not reading his wit. I hope he is at peace.

I hope you have a peace night. Chilly here, 25 degrees, but no wind or white stuff. lol
Lessons from Una

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Be thankful for every day you are alive.

Life is short, don't waste it hating one another.

Make peace with even your enemies, some day you might actually miss them, because very often it is your enemies that will teach you a lesson about yourself that you needed to learn.

Thank you Una for the lessons you have taught us.
owl

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
All evidence points to it being true and happening Thursday morning. A poser has been on, but the style does not fit.
I would like to make my peace with you wolf and apologize for the hurtful things I have said to you in the past and hope you can forgive me.
Abeliever

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Off to take a hot shower make some hot chocolate with miniature marshmallows, check some email, and might check back later, if not, have a peaceful evening.

For the BIRDS:

SUPER BOWL CHAMPS = RAVENS
Misty eyed

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right on target Misty-eyed in everything you said. Forgiveness is a good thing and I was glad we did that and had some fun conversations. I read between the lines when he was being mean to me. I think I figured out why. I am just glad he warmed up to us and seemed to enjoy the interaction, especially with Ancient Wolf. I will truly miss coming on the bird thread and not reading his wit. I hope he is at peace.
I hope you have a peace night. Chilly here, 25 degrees, but no wind or white stuff. lol
I agree about the white stuff. It's about 27 here. Don't like driving on icy roads myself. I'm sitting here wondering how you got a lemon. Well, some things I will never know I guess. I bet AW got his belly full and went to bed. LOL. I sure like his introspection and ideas. And dog getting him up at night is comical. Makes me think of partner. Hehe. He tries to play catch up with the children and I when he gets home and forgets until it's early hours in the morning which is fine on the weekends. Keep warm. Just had a cup of rosť hip tea. It is definitely not helping to close my eyes.
Blueminer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Well...I opened up a can of worms on another forum by making a comment concerning UNA's creative ability. Seems people don't think I should be allowed to say something good about someone I used to go at it with on Topix. Well again I say we made our peace and our last exchanges were good ones.

Good Night Everybody...any way ya look at it Topix will not be the same.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

I've decided to remember the best parts of UNA. I'll think of him in heaven and when I hear the thunder roll, I'll say "that was a good one UNA".
Good night my UNA Far Tater, Nanny will miss you. See you later
birds

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Are the still falling?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Crestwood Discussions

Search the Crestwood Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Lake Louisvilla is TRASH (Dec '12) 3 hr curious 30
East End Crossing road construction MESS! 4 hr LouisvilleKYreport 6
carla rushing/cody lane 5 hr Looks like 3
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 6 hr iuhj 26,206
justin andrew hunter 6 hr Alicia 2
What time can inmates make calls from Louisvill... 7 hr LouisvilleKYreport 6
Rotten West End parents 7 hr LouisvilleKYreport 1
•••
•••