Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,721

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#76696 Dec 5, 2012
Those ads say ask your doctor if your heart is good enough for the activity. I don't need to ask the doctor. I already know. LOL And if there are no rewards, why play the game?
raven

Fort Gay, WV

#76701 Dec 5, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
is not a closet anything. I am what I am and don't need to copy the routines of anyone else to gain approval or disapproval.
I don't personally know you kind Sir, but i found the remarks toward you uncouth and disrespectful. That is why boys live alone or at home with mommy. They never become half the man you are.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#76702 Dec 5, 2012
Irvine wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO
I've been dreading that day, I know its close.
It is really not all that bad if you can already cook, clean your own house (to suit your own style), and do your own laundry and you have this topix thread and a solitaire game for entertainment to take your mind off those thoughts. But don't get me wrong, I still like to look at the menu. LOL
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#76703 Dec 5, 2012
raven wrote:
<quoted text> I don't personally know you kind Sir, but i found the remarks toward you uncouth and disrespectful. That is why boys live alone or at home with mommy. They never become half the man you are.
Thanks. I live alone since I lost the wife 9 years ago and as yet I just have not found anyone that could even come close to replacing all the years we had together and I have about run out of time and incentive to even look.
raven

Fort Gay, WV

#76704 Dec 5, 2012
Irvine wrote:
<quoted text>My wife used to get that rag, I opened one up in the crapper one time for the lack of anything else to read in there, it was pure nonsense.
I have to agree. Those darn women's mags cater to alien women or something. And all that bad advice. When all I woman needs to do is ask, "Fred, How do you like these new ripped up jeans. They're Mudd brand?" Why do women need to think what other women is wearing and doing ? Unless, you want'em tickling ol Honey's fancy with their fancy goods.
raven

Fort Gay, WV

#76707 Dec 5, 2012
Irvine wrote:
<quoted text>Oh get a sense of humor, you old biddy.
I know your type, a woman that goes around with a drawn up, sour looking face all the time. They look like they just took a big spoonful of alum. Don't you be that way with me.
I knew that AW was top shelf way before you ever came on here missy.
Don't mean to offend anybody. It might that AW is lucky to be alone, never know when one of those black widows might come along. He'd have to fire up the shotgun whatever he's got. Dog might make em vittles. Ha, don't think he'd like anybody trespassing on his property not even a good conspiratorial meal.
Irvine

London, KY

#76709 Dec 5, 2012
raven wrote:
<quoted text>Don't mean to offend anybody. It might that AW is lucky to be alone, never know when one of those black widows might come along. He'd have to fire up the shotgun whatever he's got. Dog might make em vittles. Ha, don't think he'd like anybody trespassing on his property not even a good conspiratorial meal.
A black widow? Haaaahahahaa
AW would never take a chance on loosing his prized offering-plate quarter on a string. They'd be barking up the wrong tree big time.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#76711 Dec 5, 2012
My biggest fear is to come home and find some panty hose hanging on my shower curtain, or some old gal too big to get out of the dog's recliner eating my cheetoes and watching "As The Stomach Turns" LOL

or there are a bunch of kids in the next room all wanting me to buy them some new video game and a pair of fancy tennis shoes just because every one at their school has some or my shins get bruised by a Big Wheel running through the house.

I have been there and done that and enjoyed it at the time, now it is time to eat my own cheetoes and pet the dog and wash my one dish instead of a sink full. LOL
Irvine

London, KY

#76712 Dec 5, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
It is really not all that bad if you can already cook, clean your own house (to suit your own style), and do your own laundry and you have this topix thread and a solitaire game for entertainment to take your mind off those thoughts. But don't get me wrong, I still like to look at the menu. LOL
My old shack looks like a pigsty. I Can cook though, if I hadn't learned how I would have starved to death the first year after she died.
kevin

Bowie, MD

#76713 Dec 5, 2012
Irvine wrote:
<quoted text>TMI on that baby. Keep the dirty talk it in the bedroom with your partner....LMAO.
That made my face heat up a little.
I get a feelin' that Raven is a dude...??
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#76714 Dec 5, 2012
Irvine wrote:
<quoted text>My old shack looks like a pigsty. I Can cook though, if I hadn't learned how I would have starved to death the first year after she died.
Mine is quaint, rustic, and small but well organized. It does get a bit dusty from time to time from using the wood stove. I already knew how to cook good enough to suit me. I had some Bar-s weiners, kraut, and mashed potatoes for my evening meal. I should not have mentioned cheetoes, now I want some of the crunchy ones.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#76715 Dec 5, 2012
You folks take care, It is difficult to eat the cheetoes and type. I may be back later.
kevin

Bowie, MD

#76716 Dec 5, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine is quaint, rustic, and small but well organized. It does get a bit dusty from time to time from using the wood stove. I already knew how to cook good enough to suit me. I had some Bar-s weiners, kraut, and mashed potatoes for my evening meal. I should not have mentioned cheetoes, now I want some of the crunchy ones.
Bought myself a can of Wolf Brand chili this evenin'.

Haven't tried it yet.
huh

Glasgow, KY

#76722 Dec 5, 2012
huh
Raven

Fort Gay, WV

#76723 Dec 5, 2012
My little one loves those crunchy Cheetos, AW. She can't decide which to eat quicker the Cheetos or the Funyuns; she likes the mini packs. LOL. I told my brother that she preferred certain foods. She pipes up I'm just a vegetarian. Loves lettuce and tomatoes. I'm lucky mommy for sure. Chilly night tonight. Lonely, children sleeping peacefully;)
DontCare

Frankfort, KY

#76724 Dec 5, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
Last night had some good discussions about the chemtrails and the stooges trying the patience of the mods. Note 10-20 posts missing between posts. I applaud the mods. Especially junior spinning his name and location and being removed immediately. Quite amusing and here they are still first thing this morning slandering me like it was my fault. I am not a mod, but I appreciate them removing the nasty comments. They missed the last couple out of Manchester. If anyone needed to be committed it would be those three.
So which one are you dating? Moe, Larry, Curly, Shemp, Joe or Curly Joe? Yes, good job, Mods, for removing Afakebeliever's SPAM. Afakebeliever is a first ballot inductee into the SPAM Hall of Fame. Her white knights will be duking it out amongst each other to give her induction speech.
Abeliever wrote:
Hopefully we can get somemore interesting comments
Because everyone here knows you can't provide them.
Abeliever wrote:
While you are trashing me, you leave someone else alone and I think it is funny
You just proved my point that you are nothing more than a schit starter. Everybody else gets along which angers you and your TWITS. Don't let Una's, Imposter's and my popularity cause you to continue building towers of jealousy. Quit acting like a sick freak and get help.

I would say ciao but I don't think so......

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#76730 Dec 5, 2012
What a night!
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#76738 Dec 5, 2012
Home from a great day at work and wonderful night with special people. Sure didn't miss anything here. SOS just a different night.

What a joke this night was on this thread. You can tell the BIRD MOD was off tonight. lol Not 20-30 posts in a row missing...yet. haha. You three stooges keep slandering me and continuing the nasty talk. That is all you can do. None of you know me, what I am, what I look like, where I work, where I retired from, the person that I am except Ancient Wolf and lala (plus OJG, Saragon, Betty and LSD923). So you keep obsessing over me and making up all your stories and slander. Karma will get you when you least expect it. You are a sad bunch with no real life but to camp out on topix threads proving what miserable excuses for human beings you are. Calling you clowns, three Stooges or trolls is really too good for you three idiots and your little cousins that show up. Have fun playing your games. You are hilarious trying to dazzle each other with the most vile comments for your entertainment. I will still post whenever I want, whatever I want, and will never come close to having the number of posts removed that you bunch have. IMPOSTER (unajr) is the one who used my name with the cussing and filthy talk and the MODS removed him for it too. Many already know that, especially the ones I care about on here. The rest can believe what they want and you can continue to spin your slander, it doesn't affect my wonderful life. I will never see or know any of you losers anyway. THANK GOD!

"CLICK"
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

#76741 Dec 6, 2012
Morning folks, it's 4am so guess I will try to geta couple hours sleep. Looks like intelligent life has left the planet anyway. See you over coffee in a bit.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#76742 Dec 6, 2012
Hempburn wrote:
Morning folks, it's 4am so guess I will try to geta couple hours sleep. Looks like intelligent life has left the planet anyway. See you over coffee in a bit.
5am here and I already have coffee and a dog visiting the tree. I better get up and add wood to the stove before he gets back and lays down in my way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crestwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Louisville Cardinals vs Kentucky Wildcats Dec 2... 7 hr David 1
places that hire felons.help! 8 hr constanceswan 1
Kentucky wants to give illegal immigrants drive... (Nov '07) 12 hr Mike 17
brad jones fairdale 13 hr beef 8
Mouse Moments - (Sep '11) 21 hr Maverick 808 12,445
Ford's pre-employment test (Aug '11) 23 hr kctopps 61
Sarah annanice reece Fri Maverick 808 3
Crestwood Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web