Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 3,253)

Showing posts 65,041 - 65,060 of81,552
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“April 27, 10 Year anniversary ”

Since: May 12

All Over This Land

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Well friggin' thank you. Maybe if you close one eye you will only see half as many.
Please notice that people are already calling your posts "Spam", you got flamed twice and questioned by two people. I'll be here.

All Over This Land

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
This old bird stayed inside most of the day. I had so many Gems of Wisdom to post on Topix. So many dummies here.
Well, no dummy here. I'll be correcting your spelling and punctuation as well.

All Over This Land

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
This old bird stayed in most of the day. Lol.
Your post count has stopped growing. Where are these "Gems of Wisdom"? Still up your butt?
Yes

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Looks as if this Uni Farter guy may have very well met his match!

All Over This Land

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Humpaburn, I won't "correct" this post if you will tell us the story about you and your old Harley leaking oil. Just the Harley leaking oil and you spending the night in a Tee pee with three drunk Indians and a dog. I see a lot of corrections that are needed. Hahahaha.
Ho Hum.

All Over This Land

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I am just trying to share my best ASSets. Hehehe.
Quit going "HeHeHe" You sound like a little girl. Tired of you.

All Over This Land

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Mr_X wrote:
Here's what I know. The US government is out for blood. 9-11 was a hoax. It wasn't a terrorist attack by any outside country but by our own government. It was meant to strike fear in the US citizens and used as a reason to go into the Middle East to steal oil. The same things fixing to happen in Lybia. It's all about money and power.
The government has set up FEMA camps all across America, from Washington to Florida. The US Military has received shipments of RFID chips that are being distributed through the Swine Flu Vaccine and most military personnel has already received their shot. It's no bigger than a grain of rice and is used for keeping track of your bank accounts as well as your location. Anyone who gets the Swine Flu shot is given a bracelet that will be used to identify those who have and those that have not had the shot. Those that refuse to take the shot will be arrested and taken to one of the many FEMA camps, which the military are calling "death camps", where they will either take the shot or a bullet. They call this population control..aka "human depopulation". There are 6.6 billion people in the world. They want to drop that number to 500 million.
There is already Chinese soldiers in the US, along with UN and Russian soldiers, awaiting the order for martial law. Iran is fixing to launch a nuclear attack on Isreal which will light the fuse for WW3. And Barack Obama is right in the middle of it. He personally asked Iran for a delay on the attack until after the election. They're calling this war "Operation Armageddon". Imagine that. When martial law goes into effect, the US government plans to take our weapons, our property, and our lives.
Our rights as American citizens and our freedoms declared by the Constitution are about be obsolete. Gas prices will sky rocket, people will starve, and many will die. This war will be fought on US soil. It will demolish most of the East Coast. This will be Hell on earth. Do what you have to do to protect your family. Stock up on canned food, batteries, water, and weapons. You're gonna need it. This is Top Secret Info. people. If I didn't have a heart and a conscience then you would never know until it was too late. I'm risking my life to tell you this. I hope it was worth it.
Search Google under FEMA death camps. You can see all the pretty little coffins.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Mr_X wrote:
Here's what I know. The US government is out for blood. 9-11 was a hoax. It wasn't a terrorist attack by any outside country but by our own government. It was meant to strike fear in the US citizens and used as a reason to go into the Middle East to steal oil. The same things fixing to happen in Lybia. It's all about money and power.
The government has set up FEMA camps all across America, from Washington to Florida. The US Military has received shipments of RFID chips that are being distributed through the Swine Flu Vaccine and most military personnel has already received their shot. It's no bigger than a grain of rice and is used for keeping track of your bank accounts as well as your location. Anyone who gets the Swine Flu shot is given a bracelet that will be used to identify those who have and those that have not had the shot. Those that refuse to take the shot will be arrested and taken to one of the many FEMA camps, which the military are calling "death camps", where they will either take the shot or a bullet. They call this population control..aka "human depopulation". There are 6.6 billion people in the world. They want to drop that number to 500 million.
There is already Chinese soldiers in the US, along with UN and Russian soldiers, awaiting the order for martial law. Iran is fixing to launch a nuclear attack on Isreal which will light the fuse for WW3. And Barack Obama is right in the middle of it. He personally asked Iran for a delay on the attack until after the election. They're calling this war "Operation Armageddon". Imagine that. When martial law goes into effect, the US government plans to take our weapons, our property, and our lives.
Our rights as American citizens and our freedoms declared by the Constitution are about be obsolete. Gas prices will sky rocket, people will starve, and many will die. This war will be fought on US soil. It will demolish most of the East Coast. This will be Hell on earth. Do what you have to do to protect your family. Stock up on canned food, batteries, water, and weapons. You're gonna need it. This is Top Secret Info. people. If I didn't have a heart and a conscience then you would never know until it was too late. I'm risking my life to tell you this. I hope it was worth it.
And the Boogie man and things that go bump in the night are out to get you too.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>And the Boogie man and things that go bump in the night are out to get you too.
A definite disadvantage to being a single gal---when something goes bump in the night, I don't have anyone to wake up and say "honey did you hear that?"
lol

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

75678 + comments?
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Humpaburn, I won't "correct" this post if you will tell us the story about you and your old Harley leaking oil. Just the Harley leaking oil and you spending the night in a Tee pee with three drunk Indians and a dog. I see a lot of corrections that are needed. Hahahaha.
Hempy does not negotiate with terroist. Readers are smart and know you from me, so you make no impact when you explode. Enjoy.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
A definite disadvantage to being a single gal---when something goes bump in the night, I don't have anyone to wake up and say "honey did you hear that?"
About the same with a single man. No one to hide under the covers with. hahaha

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Hempburn wrote:
<quoted text>
Hempy does not negotiate with terroist. Readers are smart and know you from me, so you make no impact when you explode. Enjoy.
You are to late Humpy. Sadly. I had to correct your post and put it in proper prespective. I always feel better knowing that out there somewhere is the super hero, Humpaburn.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
About the same with a single man. No one to hide under the covers with. hahaha
You got that right Mr. Scruff and no one to give you a chewing out for making the covers flutter with an early morning fart. Sometimes my little dog kicks and squirms a bit, but that's about it. Hope you and dog are making plans to attend your favorite house of worship today. Good day to you.
Ancient Wolf

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right Mr. Scruff and no one to give you a chewing out for making the covers flutter with an early morning fart. Sometimes my little dog kicks and squirms a bit, but that's about it. Hope you and dog are making plans to attend your favorite house of worship today. Good day to you.
Yep, I am dressed in my best bibbed overalls and about ready to walk out the door. Dog wants to get there early to snack on the crayons. Good day to you as well.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Yes wrote:
Looks as if this Uni Farter guy may have very well met his match!
Surely you jest. The wanna' be's come and go. They swrivel like a tender plant with no root system in the noon day Sun.

All Over This Land

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Surely you jest. The wanna' be's come and go. They swrivel like a tender plant with no root system in the noon day Sun.
But the deadly serious ones will be around to correct misspellings like "shrivel".And FYI, wearing my dress bibs to church today as well. No Sunday School though, only 8 practice sessions left for the Christmas Play and I have to be there for that! After, of course, I run back and grab a frosted pastry for energy.

All Over This Land

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You are to late Humpy. Sadly. I had to correct your post and put it in proper prespective. I always feel better knowing that out there somewhere is the super hero, Humpaburn.
Yet, you failed to correct the word "terrorist" in that post as you changed the imlpication. What am I to infer?

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Look the birds are out. It's REALLY cold. If I were a bird, I would stay IN today.
qwerty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

You could be the victim of friendly fart in the office, so be sure to keep your eyes and ears open. If you're not there to represent yourself, someone may misrepresent you. It's nothing personal, but just what happens when people assume things. Make your presence felt - let people know where you fart and what you stand for!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 65,041 - 65,060 of81,552
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Crestwood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Crestwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••