Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
64,781 - 64,800 of 81,588 Comments Last updated Yesterday
Ancient Wolf

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

raven wrote:
<quoted text> If you ever get the chance, try Enteman's donuts, I've been over to Mrs. Freshley. She's a nice lady. Hehe. Mr. Enteman's can be found at Wallyworld. There tasty occasionally;)
I have had those before when I was not trying to stay within my Social Security budget. You are right, they are good but I had to forego good for survival.

I have had several women in my life including Betty Crocker, Sara Lee, Mrs. Freshley, Little Debbie and others. But I have had a lifelong crush on Aunt Jemima. LOL

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Oh a nice day with my birds out. I need more feed!!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

so true wrote:
<quoted text> That is so cute. Been cheatin on my waist for years... Oh but at least I can enjoy the pleasure of eating , when so few no longer have that blessin..So expand I will and cheat I may ,till the day I can no longer induce my mouth with the great taste and pleasure of food...
I agree. To heck with dieting. When I was very ill this summer, I was unable to eat ANYTHING. Now things are better and I will never be obsessed with dieting again. Enjoy simple pleasures while you can. You can never tell what tomorrow may bring. I also used to worry about my coffee drinking. Now, researchers are reporting that up to 6 cups of coffee per day is very healthy, and guards against several disease processes.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Does not appear that the mods knew it either, or appreciated your attempt at humor regarding the father of our nation.
Mr. Scruff, have you had a stale beer this morning? My history the way it really was is still in numerical order.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

damasques wrote:
embrace the I dreamed Geronimo rides
burning setting flicker star sky hush
from out the in of John Wayne riding with him
in out picture palace desert sun husks
the I dreamed alone in horses mouth
complacent gnashing looking side back side
nervous cantor thick glass window thick
bottomed shot glass thickly burning throat
sideways stepping in out of war drums beating
out instrument of slyly warring dreamt saw
facts flicker becoming closer to the dream was
seen Geronimo Geronimo seen closer seen
Smoking and sipping with Humpaburn I see.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I have had those before when I was not trying to stay within my Social Security budget. You are right, they are good but I had to forego good for survival.
I have had several women in my life including Betty Crocker, Sara Lee, Mrs. Freshley, Little Debbie and others. But I have had a lifelong crush on Aunt Jemima. LOL

I'm married and heterosexual, so I do not avail myself of these ladies' pleasures. I prefer home-made baked goods, myself. However, I am highly suspicious that my hubby has had an affair with Little Debbie for many years. LOL.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

I would like to apologize to everyone I have offended this morning, by being late. I know how anxious everyone gets to read my Gems of Wisdom. I didn't mean to make you wait. I got up early, but the internet was down in my area. It was their fault not mine.
Ancient Wolf

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Scruff, have you had a stale beer this morning? My history the way it really was is still in numerical order.
It is missing on my screen and I have only had some Dollar General coffee. Must be the coffee. lol
Ancient Wolf

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

nope it is gone. I have had some say mine are missing before and they are still visible to me. I think the original poster can see their own even when no one else can.
W KY Girl

Shiocton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Good morning all. Y'all talking about those ladies made me think of what my "sweet little elderly mother" (HA!) said to me the other day. She said, "You have let me run completely out of dessert, you asshole!" I was rolling I tell you! lol The woman is hooked on Jackson's vanilla wafers like they are crack! lol
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Stopping in to say Hello and hope that you all had as wonderful morning as I did. What a beautiful day despite the early morning constant chemspraying until the blue sky was filled with a milky white thin layer around 8am. Birds were singing loud this morning.

I am off to get ready for my evening out. Might check in later. It seems to be the same ole same ole just a different day.

You are right, AW in your assumption that the removed posts are still visible to the person who originally posted it. I see there are gaps as usual between man post after certain posters so you can just imagine what came next and why it was removed. Sometimes you get a glimpse of it before the broom sweeps through. haha Hope you and lala got your email with the pictures.

Have a wonderful evening. I plan too. Life is GOOD in my part of Kentucky.:)

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
nope it is gone. I have had some say mine are missing before and they are still visible to me. I think the original poster can see their own even when no one else can.
That could very well be. Lol. I bet it bothers me as much as it does you when we get posts remove. Lol. I'm thrilled AW, Wednesday morning we can burn a trail to the Dollar Store, we have got a Family Dollar too. LOL.

Last night my Sister called and I got my invite to a Thanksgiving meal. I'm pooping in high cotton now.
Ancient Wolf

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
That could very well be. Lol. I bet it bothers me as much as it does you when we get posts remove. Lol. I'm thrilled AW, Wednesday morning we can burn a trail to the Dollar Store, we have got a Family Dollar too. LOL.
Last night my Sister called and I got my invite to a Thanksgiving meal. I'm pooping in high cotton now.
No high cotton pooping here. I have a real dilemna though. Mrs. Freshley will be hanging out in Sav-a-Lot waiting on me to beat a trail to her corner and Little Debbie will be waiting for our date at the Dollar Store. So much love, so little time or money. LOL

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

My birds are fighting the squirrels for food. Wonder who will win? I think the one with the wings WINS~!~

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

I post here to aggitate people that are as FOOLISH as this. Dumb.
DontCare

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
I would like to apologize to everyone I have offended this morning, by being late. I know how anxious everyone gets to read my Gems of Wisdom. I didn't mean to make you wait. I got up early, but the internet was down in my area. It was their fault not mine.
Beautiful, Just Beautiful..........

With tears flowing from my eyes, I'm very inspired. Thank you, Una.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Ancient Wolf wrote:
Let them eat cake
What is attributed to having been said by Marie Antoinette when told that the poor French peasants had no bread. They did not have any Twinkies or even have a Dollar Store to storm, so they stormed the Bastille instead.

So now on Thursday, "let them eat hot rolls or cornbread stuffing" and be Thankful.

(Just trying to stop all this bickering)
firstofthemonthe r

Science Hill, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Is this a Sign, of the End of the World, or of a Earth Quake! I hold my Breath every time I cross the Mississipi River!
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Lol, this is awesome. Now the trolls are protecting the tread for as good place to just relax and chat despite the heading and fighting new trolls saying get back on topic... awesome!!!

Relax and chill folks, the heart attack you have tonight will not have been worth it, have a twinkie and enjoy life.

Have a good evening,,,, trolls,, gee, I got nothing.

“Is who I am”

Scottsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Another FUN night. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Crestwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mitch McConnell 14 min a way of LIFE 348
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 39 min Republicans Are S... 16,129
Amanda Hale / B H Wreaths 56 min LoL 5
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 5 hr LMS 26,228
Protesters, police clash again after teen shot 10 hr LadyLove 32
Girls only snap villeslugger 13 hr Villeslugger 1
Thank you African Americans 14 hr mgrody 15

Search the Crestwood Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Crestwood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000