Oldham police report decrease in burglary rate

Sep 14, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Courier-Journal

Oldham County Police are crediting eight recent arrests for a drop in the burglary rate.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Jan 8, 2012
who cares

Smithfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2011

Really cause the ones you arrested got out and are getting off scott free! Good job! Oh wait and they are still breaking into peoples houses and stealing anything that is not tied down.
YouraFucktard

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2011

This is so true the people that broke into my house in westport were never arrested and i never got one of my guns back even though they called and told me that the had found one of my guns. Well they said they had to send it out for testing well neddless to say we I called about 8 months later after no contact from them they said they had lost the gun in the procedd of sending it to the lab for testing and never offered me the 850 dollars it cost me to purchase the gun. I don;t know about you but the truth is that is very very shady.
concerned

Seneca, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2011

YouraFucktard wrote:
This is so true the people that broke into my house in westport were never arrested and i never got one of my guns back even though they called and told me that the had found one of my guns. Well they said they had to send it out for testing well neddless to say we I called about 8 months later after no contact from them they said they had lost the gun in the procedd of sending it to the lab for testing and never offered me the 850 dollars it cost me to purchase the gun. I don;t know about you but the truth is that is very very shady.
Lost your gun? I find this hard to imagine! It does take a while for the gun to be processed, considering the amount of guns being sent to the lab. Your gun is one in thousands! Be patient and quit dogging the ones trying to catch the burglars. It takes a while to compare the fingerprints on your recovered gun, to every person that has EVER been arrested.
YouraFucktard

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2011

I know that it takes along time to get the guns back from the criem lab but i have never dogged any questions or call from the ones who lost my guns. It's the 3rd year of wating now and they found only one of the 8 guns that were stolen. And i have nothing but respect for the police no mater how incompetent the are, i'm not one who just bitches about the police this is actually the only problem i have ever had with the police. When my house was burgeled I lost over 5000 in guns and about the same amount in other posessions. And i haven't got one penny from it or any of my stuff returned
Truck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2011

5000 guns sounds like your a small arms dealer surprised they didnt arrest you for having all those. The criminals that stole yours are carrying your guns now and thanking dumbasses like you. What are forming a militia going to over throw the government? I only keep mine in my 18 wheeler some of the western states are dangerous get down in around El Paso.
Cops

Shelbyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2012

Judged:

YOU can not trust the cops at all

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Crestwood Discussions

Search the Crestwood Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
2 men arrested after robbery at Circle K on Por... 7 min LouisvilleKYreport 5
STUDY: Louisville third most unhappy city in U.S. 45 min citizen 6
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 48 min culture vulture 16,118
Nude snapchat swap 58 min Batboy200 1
Food vendor accused of murderous road rage inci... 1 hr Disgusted 2
Bluegrass Secrets-BGS (Sep '12) 1 hr Jason 36
American Fuji Seal creating 45 new jobs (Jun '12) 2 hr Deserving 16
•••
•••
•••
•••

Crestwood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••