Local musician connected with string of robberies in Kentuckiana

Full story: WHAS11

Police say two men are behind at least 20 robberies across Kentuckiana. Solomon Evans and Luke Hasty were caught after a robbery and high speed police chase in Oldham County, but more information is coming out about one of the men whose considered by some an up-coming country music star.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
LOOK AT THE MAN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2011

Hi im a good friend of Mr.Evans and all I have to say is..I cant understand how a person like him could end up in place like this..This is a man that despised drugs.And would never take anything from anyone..He has worked hard to get to where he is..He came from a very poor family..But he was well loved and cared for..I hope you look up his parents to get the true story about this poor man..Get the facts not what it looks like..He needs to be in rehab not prison..SAD,SAD

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

The Hill

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2011

He CHOSE to commit robberies,and that he had small children with him,is absolutely wrong in every way.If they hadnt been caught,it just would've been a matter of time before they killed them.Good police work!
PFG

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2011

I'm bewildered that a journalist would use "whose" in place of "who's" or "who is," then not even bother using a comma to break up the awkward sentence structure.

Maybe this guy will wind up writing a bunch of songs in prison. He could be the next Merle Haggard. More likely that he's just another cookie-cutter bumper-sticker singer, though.
Suzy

Mount Washington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2011

PFG wrote:
I'm bewildered that a journalist would use "whose" in place of "who's" or "who is," then not even bother using a comma to break up the awkward sentence structure.
Maybe this guy will wind up writing a bunch of songs in prison. He could be the next Merle Haggard. More likely that he's just another cookie-cutter bumper-sticker singer, though.
I saw your name, PFG, and opened this post just to see who you would be correcting today. I swear! You are the most critical of all trolls, while I'm sure you the uneducated one! Always trolling every forum looking for a misspelled word or incorrect punctuation.....
Get back up in that 'holler' in Pikeville and learn how to be respectful. OOPS! I typed holler, not hollow! Please don't come looking for me with your switch in hand.
PFG

New Albany, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2011

Judged:

Suzy wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw your name, PFG, and opened this post just to see who you would be correcting today. I swear! You are the most critical of all trolls, while I'm sure you the uneducated one! Always trolling every forum looking for a misspelled word or incorrect punctuation.....
Get back up in that 'holler' in Pikeville and learn how to be respectful. OOPS! I typed holler, not hollow! Please don't come looking for me with your switch in hand.
"Holler" is a colloquialism. That's fine.

At any rate, do you really not have a problem with journalists writing this way? I'm not trolling; I am genuinely concerned about the dumbing down of our culture. Have you ever seen Idiocracy? It's kind of like that...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Crestwood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Crestwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••