Crestwood man hurt when vehicle overt...

Crestwood man hurt when vehicle overturns

There are 5 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Feb 16, 2009, titled Crestwood man hurt when vehicle overturns. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

A 40-year-old Crestwood man was undergoing surgery at University Hospital after his vehicle overturned in Oldham County, according to a release from Oldham County Police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

Anderson, SC

#1 Feb 17, 2009
does anyone know how this happened? Was the guy intoxicated? How is his condition now?

Cave City, KY

#2 Feb 17, 2009
did this happen near I 71 near Buckner around 7pm sunday 2/16? If so he was taken to University of Louisville Hospital and was in critical condition last night..I know a friend of his... Have not heard anything since last night..don't know if he was intoxicated. How do you know about it?

Since: Nov 07

All over

#3 Feb 18, 2009
These roads are so narrow out here that one doesn't have to be intoxicated. I was driving the other night and when someone has their high beams on who is coming at you, it could easily make you wind up in the culvert. The problem with the culverts, that I can see, is that everyone has driveways that extend to the main roads. The driveways are built up so that there are huge dips (culverts) in between each driveway. With the roads being so narrow, if you were to accidentally veer off the road, your car would immediately start sliding into the ditch. Even if you were doing the speed limit, I can imagine there would be some massive impact if your car was suddenly stopped by the next person's driveway.

Hope this driver will be okay. It's scary driving out here sometimes, especially around dead man's curve on Hwy 22. There's no where to go if someone veers into your lane. Accidents are quite common there.

Cave City, KY

#4 Feb 21, 2009
What little I know about the driver is... he is still at the University Hospital. He is still in critical condition and could use a everyones prayers.

Clarksville, TN

#5 Feb 24, 2009
i'll pray for him!~

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crestwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hook up 34 min Mike 46
Trump for President, He will win. watch 1 hr Snookie you big d... 1,417
Sarah A. Reece (Sep '15) 1 hr Mindofamaniac 6
kinky louisville hotel rooms 1 hr Jake 6
if you dont trust jsesus you have nothing and a... 2 hr CONFEDERATE officer 9
we dont control when we die jesus does fact! 4 hr CONFEDERATE officer 26
Laramie Cundiff (May '12) Sep '16 None 4

Crestwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance