a Racial slursa aimed at wife draw McConnella s ire

Mar 2, 2013 Full story: USA Today 199

Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell lambasted a liberal group on Saturday for criticizing the Asian heritage of his wife, former Labor Secretary Elaine Chao, calling its Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell talks with his wife, then-U.S. Secretary of Labor Elaine L. Chao during the Fraternal Order of Police convention in Louisville, Ky., ... (more)

Full Story

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#152 Mar 7, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still in diapers and training wheels, PERIOD, clueless troll.
Oh my is parrot your first language?

Location hidden

#153 Mar 7, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Missed the part where it says SS is a "Ponzi scheme." Could you point me in that direction?
WH tour director got $30,000 raise over 4 years, makes $100,000... To walk people around the peoples house.
OMG

Greeley, CO

#154 Mar 7, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my is parrot your first language?
Hey! That's not nice. Have more respect for parrots. They at least have a vocabulary of about 30 words. Tha Professor would be lucky to be as smart as a parrot. As it is, he can only repeat what he's told by his DNC handlers.

Location hidden

#156 Mar 7, 2013
Deal With It wrote:
<quoted text>Actually the parrot Professor sits on his master Obamaís shoulder and repeats everything this he says while being fed crackers all day.
I'd say he is chewing on a bit more than that....

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#157 Mar 8, 2013
californio wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as the poor goes. Been there done that and decided I did not like being poor.
So I decided to get myself out of poverty.
so if a Dumb conservative like myself. can lift himself out of poverty , why cannot Poor Liberals since they are so much smarter then I am?
Part of your confusion has to do with your division of everyone into 'conservatives' and 'liberals.' The poor are poor, lib or con doesn't enter into it.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#158 Mar 8, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
Well...EDITED....more grim.
Nothing about a Ponzi scheme yet....hmmm

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#159 Mar 8, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! That's not nice. Have more respect for parrots. They at least have a vocabulary of about 30 words. Tha Professor would be lucky to be as smart as a parrot. As it is, he can only repeat what he's told by his DNC handlers.
Parrots squawk a lot, as you do. Although I don't know that parrots are ever hypocritical asses, as you are.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#160 Mar 8, 2013
Deal With It wrote:
<quoted text>Actually the parrot Professor sits on his master Obamaís shoulder and repeats everything this he says while being fed crackers all day.
Actually, you're stupid and a lying troll. Says it all, really...:)

Location hidden

#162 Mar 8, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Part of your confusion has to do with your division of everyone into 'conservatives' and 'liberals.' The poor are poor, lib or con doesn't enter into it.
Please pay attention pookie, that's been Obama's plan and agenda for 4.5 years.....please pay attention, or you'll fall off your tricycle again.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#163 Mar 8, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>I figure if you quit posting your 4500 a month, topics would lay off half their monitors.
I can't keep up with your 6,500 a month, Dumbo.

Do you work for Topix?

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#164 Mar 8, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact remains I been poor and it was not the Dems who helped me. I helped myself. The truth is the only person who can really get some one out of poverty is yourself.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#165 Mar 8, 2013
Deal With Playground Molesters wrote:
You know I'm still squawking like Polly parrot. I guess I like to think you havenít had enough of my bullshit. I'm ready to kneel before my Master's nut sack and he's a fcking old Fart.
Eww...

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#166 Mar 8, 2013
californio wrote:
<quoted text> Fact remains I been poor and it was not the Dems who helped me. I helped myself. The truth is the only person who can really get some one out of poverty is yourself.
That's great - for you. You aren't the whole country, though. That's the problem righties always have, they think everyone's like them and has to do things their way.

Location hidden

#167 Mar 8, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't keep up with your 6,500 a month, Dumbo.
Do you work for Topix?
Prove it pookie. you can't, you won't and you never will........just as in everything else. Your blow hole is alway going, but it's only passing gas.

Location hidden

#168 Mar 8, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Eww...
I farted and it ran me right out of mommy's basement.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#169 Mar 8, 2013
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>I farted and it ran me right out of mommy's basement.
TMI, than you very little...:)

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#170 Mar 8, 2013
"thank" you very little...:)
Its True

United States

#171 Mar 8, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Why wouldn't a hypocrite accept government aid while decrying it? I agree.
Poorer people vote Dem because the Dems help them. They know that Republicans don't want racial justice, don't care about jobs, want to end social programs, etc. Why would these folks vote against their own interests?
Repiglicans work for the rich and big business. They always have.
Hmmm, did anyone say Dixiecrat?
Its True

United States

#172 Mar 8, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
Still no proof of "racist tweets" - must be the GOPee playing the race card again.
Really? Let me spell this out for you.
The woman is of Asian heritage and the remark questions the loyalty her loyalty to America and says her ultimate loyalty is not to her adopted country, but to China (even though she is Taiwanese).
See the same attitude was prevalent after the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor toward American citizens of Japanese descent.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#173 Mar 8, 2013
Its True wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, did anyone say Dixiecrat?
Someone evading the point who lives in the past and likes irrelevant comments, maybe. Someone like a rightie....someone like yourself...:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crestwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cts russell halfway house barbara strahm on com... (May '11) 5 hr former resident 119
Man charged after allegedly exposing himself to... (Jan '11) 7 hr dummies 32
Gotti, Massimo Carlucci is Josh Cowels DEAD RAT 10 hr IKAPROUD 4
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 12 hr Bethany Ky 701
anyone know how to contact the ky state militia? (Feb '13) 12 hr concerned citizen 52
Add a Word. Drop a Word........... (Sep '10) 19 hr Jarred 1,568
the music thread (Mar '12) Jan 4 Musikologist 18
Crestwood Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Crestwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM