Dhali llama in louisville

Posted in the Crestwood Forum

The Joker

United States

#1 May 19, 2013
What a crock. People gather around him like some false christ and he just spews forth common sense and things people should already know. "Kill a man your a murderer, kill 100,000 your a hero." That's the dumbest crap I've ever heard. Butler killed millions and yep he was still considered a murderer. The us government kills more than that and half the country don't trust them. The llama is nothing more than a human that knows no more nor any less than the rest of us. He honestly sounds like a drunk bum I played pool with in the may bar one night and thats the truth. In a world of moronic drones even the most simple of commonsense phrases seems godly. Applaud yourselves America! You truly are a bunch of fat headed idiotic piggies. Oink oink! Its all about to get real for you.
The Joker

United States

#2 May 19, 2013
Butler is supposed to be hitler.
The Joker

United States

#3 May 19, 2013
Mag bar not may bar. Fn spell check
spartan

Louisville, KY

#5 May 22, 2013
Sman wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. That Jesus is a fraud, too. All religions were born from ignorant Stone Age peoples as an attempt to understand their surroundings. Of course, monotheism found its devise during the Bronze Age, but it too, has a pathologically flawed foundation.
A fraud with a pathologically flawed foundation you say.Alright.Suppose a person was willing to give up their chosen religion because they wanna follow you instead.Which direction would the great sman point them in for answers as well as something to believe in??? Gonna give them your E-mail perhaps???
Politically incorrect

United States

#6 May 23, 2013
There has never nor ever will be a man like J.C.
spartan

Louisville, KY

#8 May 23, 2013
Sman wrote:
<quoted text>
Follow me??? LOL
Sagan said it best: "Knowledge is man's destiny". I would advise everyone to seek more education.
BTW, were you home schooled(your grammar sucks).
No Mr. Sman."Knowledge,,,is man's destruction".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crestwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review - Dr Corbett plastic surgeon 2 hr Kelly 2
Louisville Cardinals vs Kentucky Wildcats Dec 2... 5 hr joeschmo 8
All gays should be put into concentration camps (Jan '11) 6 hr bhag bast 36
cts russell halfway house barbara strahm on com... (May '11) 8 hr CONCERNED TYAXPAYER 104
Group masturbation? (Feb '12) 8 hr Helen 23
brad jones fairdale 8 hr lmao 12
door to door meat sales (Jan '13) 16 hr joeschmo 63
Crestwood Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Crestwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Crestwood News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Crestwood

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:29 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:29PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Breaking Down Colts' Game Plan vs. Titans
Bleacher Report 5:00 AM
Can't-Miss Picks and Matchup Guide
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"