nene

United States

#1 Jun 20, 2013
anyone know him?
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

#2 Jun 20, 2013
Please consider slitting your wrists..
Follow the leader

Taylorsville, KY

#3 Jun 20, 2013
Pig Benis wrote:
Please consider slitting your wrists..
You first
uhmyeah

Louisville, KY

#4 Jun 25, 2013
nene wrote:
anyone know him?
Asia or asian? I kno a dude in newburg...
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

#5 Jun 25, 2013
Have you found a sharp knife yet,better yet get a razor blade..much quicker and a cleaner cut.
john

Louisville, KY

#6 Jul 3, 2013
Pig Benis wrote:
Have you found a sharp knife yet,better yet get a razor blade..much quicker and a cleaner cut.
Dude you took all the knives for your surgery to deepen your fudge hole for the big black pole.
Politically incorrect

United States

#7 Jul 3, 2013
Obsess over BBC much? This is an example of calling it like I see it. You got the dong on your mind. Smh.
john

Louisville, KY

#8 Jul 3, 2013
Politically incorrect wrote:
Obsess over BBC much? This is an example of calling it like I see it. You got the dong on your mind. Smh.
Not here! Just disrupting a cancer.
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

#9 Jul 4, 2013
john wrote:
<quoted text>
Not here! Just disrupting a cancer.
They say,when one talks about a subject too long they tend to become obsessed with it..oh ohhh
john

Louisville, KY

#10 Jul 4, 2013
Pig Benis wrote:
<quoted text>
They say,when one talks about a subject too long they tend to become obsessed with it..oh ohhh
Oh Ohhh what?.........Is there more BBC for you to devour. Don't be afraid of what you love.
john

Shepherdsville, KY

#11 Jul 4, 2013
Pig Benis wrote:
<quoted text>
They say,when one talks about a subject too long they tend to become obsessed with it..oh ohhh
Alright whatever so I am,I'm also jealous of them! Black guys walk around all day with their pants hanging low not afraid to show their meat and I feel like I should be able to do the same but I can't.I was born with a 2 inch pecker and it never grew..I'm ashamed.
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

#12 Jul 4, 2013
Finally the truth is revealed,it took guts to come clean johnny.
john

Louisville, KY

#13 Jul 4, 2013
john wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright whatever so I am,I'm also jealous of them! Black guys walk around all day with their pants hanging low not afraid to show their meat and I feel like I should be able to do the same but I can't.I was born with a 2 inch pecker and it never grew..I'm ashamed.
If it takes impersonating someone for the subconscious truth to come out then you're making progress from all the penile abuse you have sustained in your pathetic life. Black penis is your heroin. I'm sure it's miserable being you. Try to not enjoy black penis so much. I hope this helps (not really). Look for your bill in the mail, I accept cash.
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

#14 Jul 4, 2013
Dude now you wanna deny you wrote that..OMG
john

Louisville, KY

#15 Jul 4, 2013
Pig Benis wrote:
Dude now you wanna deny you wrote that..OMG
Only a black pole queen would try that trick..........didn't work!
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

#16 Jul 4, 2013
Denial is a sure sign of addiction.
john

Louisville, KY

#17 Jul 4, 2013
Pig Benis wrote:
Denial is a sure sign of addiction.
Since big black penis is your drug of choice, I'm sure you know all about addiction.
Pig Benis

Shepherdsville, KY

#18 Jul 4, 2013
john wrote:
<quoted text>
Since big black penis is your drug of choice, I'm sure you know all about addiction.
You've finally come to grips with it..good for you,now take the next step and find a white woman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crestwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarah and Rachel Sheldon 4 hr Boyd 3
Louisville, A Violent City 5 hr jac 3
Need Dope 5 hr Music Lover 5
Newborn Drug Testing 12 hr hwy480 2
Pocket Dungeon quest 12 hr Brittany 7
worst ghetto in Louisville (Dec '10) Sun Jeff Davis 60
What time can inmates make calls from Louisvill... (Jul '14) Sun PsT 10
More from around the web

Crestwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]