Crestwood's New Police Chief Theresa ...

Crestwood's New Police Chief Theresa Neubauer

Created by Crestwood Advisor on Jun 24, 2008

7,651 votes

Click on an option to vote

A good choice

Best way to improve the dept

No one else wanted the job

Mayor Bob's ultimate control

Is not qualified

A way to keep costs down

A slap in the face to CWPD

A bad joke

Will cost Stranczek election

Will improve morale

Pro Scully

Joliet, IL

#618 Oct 29, 2008

Nothing QUESTIONABLE was going on in the village that made Scully quit. You have no proof

I was offered this information right from the source, your opinion is out of whack. If you dont have the insider insider information as I do, How did you formulate your opinion?
Messwood

Tinley Park, IL

#619 Oct 29, 2008
What a mess in crestwood. Should change the name to messwood or incestwood.
Festwood

Chicago, IL

#620 Oct 29, 2008
With all those drugs they been getting as of lately,they could auction them off for money for the police dept.Don't think there not thinking about it.
Scully Sucks

Chicago, IL

#621 Oct 29, 2008
Pro Scully wrote:
When you describe the D/C of Orland Hills that is Thomas G Scully you are describing. He is the king of back stabbing other people for his own gain. He obtained his chief position in Orland Hills and Crestwood by selling out the previous chief's which you seem to condone. Scully is too stupid to have cute tricks, he just sticks you in the ass and tells you how he is working hard for you. The biggest self promoter I know is Thomas G Scully. That is why he is chief in lowly Orland Hills. Even Crestwood caught on to his crap and let him go. Soon Orland Hills will catch on and he will be out of police work for good.
Wow another Scully hater that needs to be put in his or her place, let us start with Tom’s position on Orland Hills. The past Chief Dave Laveck received a no confidence vote by his own people; he was well out the door before Scully arrived. Mayor Hasting realized that Scully was a better leader and one that could resolve some issues that the town had and this was directly due to the past chief, so Laveck was smoked. Another point to ponder was that during this time the Village of Orland Hills was being sued with the Fire and Ice bar and the subsequent accident involving Office Casper from Chicago. If Orland Hills smoked Laveck before the trial, what do you think the outcome would have been?
I think that it was pretty smart to handle this situation the way that it was.
Now let us go to Crestwood, Scully was brought in to replace Arvanites. If anyone remembers that goof, he deserved to be smoked. Stranczek was calling Scully weekly to see if he would come and replace Arvanites and he did just that.
Now let us move forward, When Scully left Crestwood he WAS NOT the chief of police, Tim Sulikowski was and Tom was the village manager, a position he really did not want to begin with. Tom quit the position due to some of the “Questionable” things going on within the village.
If your that upset with Scully or you would care to share your thought about him, give him a call sometime. If you would rather not do that, then perhaps you should remain silent after all
Once again you are either really stupid or have no clue. When Scully left Crestwood he was the CHIEF of police and Sulikowski was Deputy Chief. Go pull the records of village board meetings that will prove you are wrong. Scully was screwing things up left and right that is why he was FIRED. If there was questionable “stuff” going on why didn’t Scully report this when he left? He is a sworn member of the court. He can be charged with a crime if he knew there was wrong doing going on and he did nothing to stop it or report it. Once again either you are really stupid or a real big moron.

Scully went to Orland Hills with the intention of stabbing Laveck in the back and taking the Chiefs’ job from day one just like he stabbed Arvanities in the back. Laveck thought they were friends. It was apparent he did not know Scully very well or he would have never trusted Scully and brought him over as his right hand man. Remember Scully would never have the Orland Hills job if it were not for Laveck who trusted Scully.

Another fact you have confused is Scully was calling Stranczek and Gassmere for the police job. Stranczek was not calling Scully. Gassmere pushed for Scully to get the job because he knew he had a built in chafer to drive him all over town and someone to buy lunch. Gassmere is blind and needed someone to drive him around.

I am not upset with Scully. He is an imbecile. I do not work for him and would never work for him. He will use anybody and everybody in order to gain personally.

You need to get your facts straight before posting again. No one will belief your posts. It is very easy to disprove your stupid postings.
Scaccia Sucks

United States

#622 Oct 29, 2008
Where are your facts to support your claims?
Once again you are either really stupid or have no clue. When Scully left Crestwood he was the CHIEF of police and Sulikowski was Deputy Chief. Go pull the records of village board meetings that will prove you are wrong. Scully was screwing things up left and right that is why he was FIRED. If there was questionable “stuff” going on why didn’t Scully report this when he left? He is a sworn member of the court. He can be charged with a crime if he knew there was wrong doing going on and he did nothing to stop it or report it. Once again either you are really stupid or a real big moron.
Scully went to Orland Hills with the intention of stabbing Laveck in the back and taking the Chiefs’ job from day one just like he stabbed Arvanities in the back. Laveck thought they were friends. It was apparent he did not know Scully very well or he would have never trusted Scully and brought him over as his right hand man. Remember Scully would never have the Orland Hills job if it were not for Laveck who trusted Scully.
Another fact you have confused is Scully was calling Stranczek and Gassmere for the police job. Stranczek was not calling Scully. Gassmere pushed for Scully to get the job because he knew he had a built in chafer to drive him all over town and someone to buy lunch. Gassmere is blind and needed someone to drive him around.
I am not upset with Scully. He is an imbecile. I do not work for him and would never work for him. He will use anybody and everybody in order to gain personally.
You need to get your facts straight before posting again. No one will belief your posts. It is very easy to disprove your stupid postings.
Straight Facts

Chicago, IL

#623 Oct 29, 2008
Scaccia Sucks wrote:
Where are your facts to support your claims?
Once again you are either really stupid or have no clue. When Scully left Crestwood he was the CHIEF of police and Sulikowski was Deputy Chief. Go pull the records of village board meetings that will prove you are wrong. Scully was screwing things up left and right that is why he was FIRED. If there was questionable “stuff” going on why didn’t Scully report this when he left? He is a sworn member of the court. He can be charged with a crime if he knew there was wrong doing going on and he did nothing to stop it or report it. Once again either you are really stupid or a real big moron.
Scully went to Orland Hills with the intention of stabbing Laveck in the back and taking the Chiefs’ job from day one just like he stabbed Arvanities in the back. Laveck thought they were friends. It was apparent he did not know Scully very well or he would have never trusted Scully and brought him over as his right hand man. Remember Scully would never have the Orland Hills job if it were not for Laveck who trusted Scully.
Another fact you have confused is Scully was calling Stranczek and Gassmere for the police job. Stranczek was not calling Scully. Gassmere pushed for Scully to get the job because he knew he had a built in chafer to drive him all over town and someone to buy lunch. Gassmere is blind and needed someone to drive him around.
I am not upset with Scully. He is an imbecile. I do not work for him and would never work for him. He will use anybody and everybody in order to gain personally.
You need to get your facts straight before posting again. No one will belief your posts. It is very easy to disprove your stupid postings.
I am not going to get into a pissing contest about Scully or Scaccia. I worked with both of them and had no problems. The only guy who was a pain was Frank Gasmere. He was always sticking his nose in police business. Write this guy a ticket for parking his truck where it was prohibited but don’t write this guy because he was buddies with Frank. Frank made the job a lot harder. Scully use to always complain about Franks wife driving Frank around looking for signs and street lights out so he could either yell at Tom or tell the Mayor and he yelled at Tom.
I worked for Crestwood When Tom Scully was Chief and Village Manager. When Tom left for what ever reason he WAS THE CHIEF of Police and Village Director (they did not call it village manager). Sulokowski was Deputy Chief and was sworn in as Chief after Tom left the Village. That is a fact.

To the members who are still there. This blog site is making you guys look really stupid. What are you guys trying to accomplish? Go out and do your job to the best of your ability. If you do not like working for Crestwood leave. I started out there part-time and learned a lot before moving on to a full time position. I still am friends with guys I worked with at Crestwood and we still go out for beers on occasion.

Don't get caught up in this bullshit. Let it die and do your job. It is not the amount of money you make that makes a good cop, it is the desire to serve and protect. Some times it seems we forget that!!!!
ONE

Edwardsburg, MI

#624 Oct 29, 2008
How did we get on Scacia and Scully? back to the present Chief which this blog is for.
FOUR ONE

United States

#625 Nov 25, 2008
Chief Scully and Commander Jim Scacia are true professionals. A team that CWPD needs more than ever.
Taser Tom

Chicago, IL

#626 Nov 25, 2008
FOUR ONE wrote:
Chief Scully and Commander Jim Scacia are true professionals. A team that CWPD needs more than ever.
Now dats what im talkin bout.
Little Turkey

AOL

#627 Nov 27, 2008
Crestwoods Chief Turkey has made it to Thanksgiving. Lets give her the bird !
FOUR ONE

United States

#628 Nov 30, 2008
Jimmie my man, where are you? You and Tom come back now. Make Kyle (the boy) your goffer. He'll do just fine. HE IS A REAL COP LIKE YOU GUYS!
new job

United States

#629 Dec 16, 2008
Chief T is considering some other employment????
SNAKEWOOD

Little Rock, AR

#630 Dec 16, 2008
She's going to take Nancy's clerk spot after April if Nancy wins they will pass the job over to Chief T . This has been whispering around the village hall got months
Ralph Rebate

Boca Raton, FL

#631 Dec 16, 2008
Maybe she can be the new Village Services Director.
new mayor

Tinley Park, IL

#632 Dec 20, 2008
With a new mayor, Chief-water clerk Theresa will be in the unemployment line. A new mayor will professionalize the police departemnt. Maybe it will be Scully's turn to take care of her.

A new mayor has the votes of myself, my family and my neighbors.

FIX THE CRESTWOOD POLICE DEPARTMENT !!
Ralph Rebate wrote:
Maybe she can be the new Village Services Director.
Jelly Belly

Tinley Park, IL

#633 Dec 24, 2008
Lets get Chief T to pry herself and that growing gut out of the station and out on the street. I know that she does not have a police uniform that fits.
Taser Tom

United States

#634 Dec 25, 2008
Jelly Belly wrote:
Lets get Chief T to pry herself and that growing gut out of the station and out on the street. I know that she does not have a police uniform that fits.
You had better leave my girl alone oh I mean leave Chief T alone or I will put a good tase into you!!!!
Crestwood Goski

United States

#635 Jan 11, 2009
I have lived in Crestwood for fifty one years, and the best myaor has been Chet. The best police chief we ever had was Tommy Scully. Chet is retired, but Chief Tommy could come back and set this place straight. If that could happen then mayor Bob would have a smooth running village. I admit that I am old, but I have lived the life, so I know what great really is. Tommy, please come back.
Taser Tom

Monee, IL

#636 Jan 11, 2009
Crestwood Goski wrote:
I have lived in Crestwood for fifty one years, and the best myaor has been Chet. The best police chief we ever had was Tommy Scully. Chet is retired, but Chief Tommy could come back and set this place straight. If that could happen then mayor Bob would have a smooth running village. I admit that I am old, but I have lived the life, so I know what great really is. Tommy, please come back.
Little Tommy:
I wrote out 15 years not 51 years. You have to concentrate when copying my posts. People will catch on to us that we are posting on my behalf. I am going to have to break my Taser out if you don't start paying attention and doing what you are told.

Do you like how I sucked up to Chet? Frank G and his Gay trustee son gave me that tip. Thanks guys I sure hope it works. Orland Hills is on to my looniness. I am going to have to run out of there soon before they run me out. Don’t worry I will find someone else to blame my dismal performance as chief on. I always do. I will never admit failure but in reality it should be my middle name because I fail miserably at everything I try except for eating delicious KFC mega meals. Did I mention I was elected KFC man of the year? And for the last time, don’t call or refer to me as Tommy it makes me sound gay.

Your Loving Father

Taser Tom
expectant mother

Niles, MI

#637 Jan 11, 2009
Is Chief T expecting? She has all of the signs.
SNAKEWOOD wrote:
She's going to take Nancy's clerk spot after April if Nancy wins they will pass the job over to Chief T . This has been whispering around the village hall got months

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crestwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John Kasparek New City Auditor Addresses City C... (Oct '15) 13 min Bad Actors 74
Fill the large pot hole on Western ave in fron... 17 min Wrong 8
Property Tax bills (Oct '11) 2 hr Just Waking Up 39
will you support Pastorino if he decides to ru... (Aug '10) 7 hr Justme 21
Stop the Soda Tax in Cook County 7 hr Yeah OK 75
Court dates for Blue Island 8 hr Larry Fine 69
Village Hall Painted 13 hr firestater 38

Crestwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crestwood Mortgages