Crestwood's New Police Chief Theresa ...

Crestwood's New Police Chief Theresa Neubauer

Created by Crestwood Advisor on Jun 24, 2008

7,650 votes

Click on an option to vote

A good choice

Best way to improve the dept

No one else wanted the job

Mayor Bob's ultimate control

Is not qualified

A way to keep costs down

A slap in the face to CWPD

A bad joke

Will cost Stranczek election

Will improve morale

Factless

Tinley Park, IL

#578 Oct 17, 2008
Resident wrote:
Since when does the Crestwood police officers use CRESTWOOD SQUADS to move furniture???? I actually seen two young Crestwood officers moving a piece of furniture. AND IT WAS A CRESTWOOD SQUAD TRUNK THEY WERE PUTTING IT INTO AND TYING IT DOWN. And our money is paying for them to use the vehicles for personal use?????? Hmmmmm
This was evidecne seized from a crime dumbass. Nice try.
Lost Respect

Midland, VA

#579 Oct 17, 2008
The residents of Crestwood have lost respect and trust of their police force. You wonder why they think the officers actions were associated with wrong doing.
Factless

Macomb, IL

#580 Oct 17, 2008
Didn't you know that there has been a big wave of couch thefts in the wood?
Factless is a dumbsh1t

Schererville, IN

#581 Oct 17, 2008
Factless wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that's the appropriate way to handle evidence Crestwood. I now consider that piece of evidence tainted, but what do I know I only work for a full time department.

And factless use the spell check feature on your computer next time. I hope your police reports dont look like your posts
Jethro Tull

Tinley Park, IL

#582 Oct 17, 2008
Factless is a dumbsh1t wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that's the appropriate way to handle evidence Crestwood. I now consider that piece of evidence tainted, but what do I know I only work for a full time department.
And factless use the spell check feature on your computer next time. I hope your police reports dont look like your posts
So in your FULL TIME department how would you transport a large object? It is not tainted. Explain to me how you process any evidence that is outside. Using your thought process any property seized outside would be considered tainted. You need to go back to school.

Go back and refresh yourself on the chain of evidence laws and then come back.

States Attorney 6th district.
PoPo Boo

Oak Forest, IL

#583 Oct 17, 2008
Why not just borrow one of Crestwoods Ambulances, they don't use them for anything else.
Just a wannabee

Evergreen Park, IL

#584 Oct 17, 2008
Hey silly, you should capitalize the “6th District”.

You may also want to review your basic rules of evidence. I believe the previous post was referring to the transference theory; in that the evidence was not properly packaged and transported to the station for processing.

I am sure you learned in part-time school that when evidence is loaded into the trunk of a squad car with out proper packaging, contamination occurs. All of the nasty stuff inside of the trunk along with old evidence, such as DNA, fibers, hair, etc, is transferred on to the new evidence. Especially when the evidence was not properly packaged, sealed and transported.

There is no “chain of evidence law” on the books. Only the Congress can enact laws. There are court decisions known as a “rule of law”, but I think that is what you meant.

You look like a part-timer to me with limited knowledge and skills.
Jethro Tull wrote:
<quoted text>So in your FULL TIME department how would you transport a large object? It is not tainted. Explain to me how you process any evidence that is outside. Using your thought process any property seized outside would be considered tainted. You need to go back to school.
Go back and refresh yourself on the chain of evidence laws and then come back.
States Attorney 6th district.
Factless is a dumbsh1t

Chicago, IL

#585 Oct 17, 2008
Just a wannabee wrote:
Hey silly, you should capitalize the “6th District”.
You may also want to review your basic rules of evidence. I believe the previous post was referring to the transference theory; in that the evidence was not properly packaged and transported to the station for processing.
I am sure you learned in part-time school that when evidence is loaded into the trunk of a squad car with out proper packaging, contamination occurs. All of the nasty stuff inside of the trunk along with old evidence, such as DNA, fibers, hair, etc, is transferred on to the new evidence. Especially when the evidence was not properly packaged, sealed and transported.
There is no “chain of evidence law” on the books. Only the Congress can enact laws. There are court decisions known as a “rule of law”, but I think that is what you meant.
You look like a part-timer to me with limited knowledge and skills.
<quoted text>
At least you seem to know whats going on
Good post!
Master Mine

United States

#586 Oct 18, 2008
Factless wrote:
<quoted text>
See it is stuff like this that brings out the tattle tales.
Crestwood Advisor

AOL

#587 Oct 19, 2008
Midlothian's Chief Vince Schavone is a longtime law enforcement professional who attended a real police academy and attained rank progressively throughout his career. His professional police training and experience place him at the top of his game.

Crestwood's chief is a 20 year water clerk who (for a few years) played part-time cop while she neglected her children. She has had no police adademy, management training, or even achieved rank within a competitive testing environment. All appointments were from political favors and back thrusts.

Face it, Midlo's chief is a true law enforcement professional and Crestwood has an unprofessional, uneducated and untrained political hack.
Manhattan Mike

Midlothian, IL

#588 Oct 19, 2008
Midlo's Chief is not a professional. He's a political hack that has big connect with the state police. Training, ha! Get your facts before you shoot your computer mouth off. The only real professiona in this game is Chief Tom Scully. CWPD needs Chief Tom back now.
Resident

United States

#589 Oct 20, 2008
Factless wrote:
<quoted text>

What Evidence? Oh that is way too funny!!!!! CONSIDERING THEY WERE MOVING FURNITURE FROM A HOME!!!!!!!!!!
Resident

United States

#590 Oct 20, 2008
So next time you want to call someone "dumbass", think before you open your mouth! Because you are messing with the wrong Female !!!!!!
Resident

United States

#591 Oct 20, 2008
So next time you want to call someone "dumbass", think before you open your mouth! Because you are messing with the wrong Female !!!!!!
Need Real Police

Evergreen Park, IL

#592 Oct 20, 2008
I am sure that they feel the need to cover their tracks. Just consider the source. We need trained professional police in crestwood.
Resident wrote:
Factless wrote:
<quoted text>
What Evidence? Oh that is way too funny!!!!! CONSIDERING THEY WERE MOVING FURNITURE FROM A HOME!!!!!!!!!!
Real Chief

Tinley Park, IL

#593 Oct 20, 2008
Manhattan Mike wrote:
Midlo's Chief is not a professional. He's a political hack that has big connect with the state police. Training, ha! Get your facts before you shoot your computer mouth off. The only real professiona in this game is Chief Tom Scully. CWPD needs Chief Tom back now.
LETS LOOK AT SOME FACTS.

1. Current Chief no full-time academy.
Tom Scully no full-time academy.
2. Current Chief no college degree.
Tom Scully no college degree.
3. Current Chief went from part-time cop to Chief of police
Tom Scully went from part-time cop to Chief of police.

Midlothian’s Chief. Graduated Illinois State Police Academy. Attended FBI staff and command.(Not a two-week class) Has college degree.
Worked his way up through the ranks of a certified testing process with the State Police.

Ya, I can see how you would say Scully is a better police chief. By the way tell your father hi for us. Now don't you have homework to do?
The Sign Guy

United States

#594 Oct 20, 2008
Is this like my dad can beat up your dad type of crap. Shavone is a verry good cheif and he is qualified. He didnt want the position of being Cheif, after all he was retired. Scully is scully, he is a good guy and he works very hard at being cheif. Crestwood will always attact Cheifs that dont have all of the credentials as Shavone. The Village of Midlothian is lucky to have him. If you dont like Crestwood or the currant or past cheif, then stay in Midlo. Lastly, Crestwood produced several great officers that went on to bigger and better gigs, ISP, Cook County and a couple even went to Midlo.
LETS LOOK AT SOME FACTS.
Midlothian’s Chief. Graduated Illinois State Police Academy. Attended FBI staff and command.(Not a two-week class) Has college degree.
Worked his way up through the ranks of a certified testing process with the State Police.
Ya, I can see how you would say Scully is a better police chief. By the way tell your father hi for us. Now don't you have homework to do?
Motorola

AOL

#595 Oct 23, 2008
Someone should tell 62 & 35 not to make racist comments on the police radio about Robbins PD and the woman they arrested on Oct 23; even if 6L62 has searched her before. Glenn, what does her summer teeth mean?
Spell Check

Markham, IL

#596 Oct 23, 2008
The Sign Guy wrote:
Is this like my dad can beat up your dad type of crap. Shavone is a verry good cheif and he is qualified. He didnt want the position of being Cheif, after all he was retired. Scully is scully, he is a good guy and he works very hard at being cheif. Crestwood will always attact Cheifs that dont have all of the credentials as Shavone. The Village of Midlothian is lucky to have him. If you dont like Crestwood or the currant or past cheif, then stay in Midlo. Lastly, Crestwood produced several great officers that went on to bigger and better gigs, ISP, Cook County and a couple even went to Midlo.
LETS LOOK AT SOME FACTS.
You really should learn how to spell or at least use spell check. And in the future, the proper spelling is Chief, not cheif. It would add crdiability to your post defending Scully if you spelled chief the proper way.
Police Chase

Evergreen Park, IL

#597 Oct 23, 2008
Why was the crestwood car in the Robbins pursuit on 135th tonight?
Motorola wrote:
Someone should tell 62 & 35 not to make racist comments on the police radio about Robbins PD and the woman they arrested on Oct 23; even if 6L62 has searched her before. Glenn, what does her summer teeth mean?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crestwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blue Island Park District Special Meeting 20 min Curious 6
Keep on trucking Ed 48 min Wondering 69
Berkots 1 hr Just another resi... 18
Blue Island Water (Oct '14) 3 hr Please Keep Buying 57
McJimpsey Sworn In 4 hr Park Board Shenan... 1
opinions on st. mary mokena grade school (Feb '11) 8 hr question 34
OFHS has 5 point grading scale why? 8 hr OF Mom 5
More from around the web

Crestwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE