crestwood mayoral 2013
Save Crestwood No Toscas

Chicago, IL

#126 Feb 27, 2013
dont judge the past wrote:
<quoted text>as an outsider looking in i would like to know what type of situation the town is in cause from my view it doesn't look to bad
You are correct this town has been run very well.CARR WRECK AND DOUCHE BAG JOHN HAVE NO IDEA AT ALL.They will not win on just crying about the water.
hahaha

Palos Hills, IL

#127 Feb 28, 2013
Sorry Lou Presta. Your in serious trouble when 200 resident show up at the new leadership party fundraiser!!! Good luck you loser! Hahahahahah!!!!
Wrong Again

Palos Hills, IL

#128 Mar 1, 2013
hahaha wrote:
Sorry Lou Presta. Your in serious trouble when 200 resident show up at the new leadership party fundraiser!!! Good luck you loser! Hahahahahah!!!!
Only 200 Douche bag John and CARR WRECK lost this time. HA HA HA
The 47 percent question

Bridgeview, IL

#129 Mar 1, 2013
Toscas has missed 47% of the village meetings. 47% and he wants to be promoted to Mayor? If you don't show up for work 47% of the time you get fired, not promoted. Look it up.
No Leadership Party

United States

#130 Mar 1, 2013
hahaha wrote:
Sorry Lou Presta. Your in serious trouble when 200 resident show up at the new leadership party fundraiser!!! Good luck you loser! Hahahahahah!!!!
Well JT I was on the fence with whom I was going to support. I went to you fundraiser. I counted 43 people and that was being a little geerous because there were some people there that were watching the hockey game and I wasn't sure if the were with your party. It didn't appaer so but I gaveyou the benefit of the doubt. So stop lying. FYI when I was there for Lou's party the place was standing room only.

1 other thing JT you look like a huge whinnr today running to the newspaper. You are looking desperate. Now I will attend Pavonis informational meting and see what he has to say. It is down to Presta and Pavoni for me. You had me JT andwith your current antics you lost me and my wifes vote.
Try Again Loser

Arlington Heights, IL

#131 Mar 1, 2013
The 47 percent question wrote:
Toscas has missed 47% of the village meetings. 47% and he wants to be promoted to Mayor? If you don't show up for work 47% of the time you get fired, not promoted. Look it up.
To lie or not to lie.....are you sure it's not 46% or 48%??? So what you're saying is like what Chet use to do. He would spend 1/2 the year in Florida when he was Mayor, remember???
hahaha

Blue Island, IL

#132 Mar 1, 2013
Hahaha their all getting scared. 200 people easily showed up, sucks to be a Presta lover.
No Leadership Party

United States

#133 Mar 1, 2013
hahaha wrote:
Hahaha their all getting scared. 200 people easily showed up, sucks to be a Presta lover.
I have no reason to lie there was no wgere near 200 people. I gave you the benefcit of the doubt. You are definetely over exaggerating the numbers just like how you purchased LIKES on Facebook I figured I would give you a second chance but you proved to me and my wife you can not be trusted.
No Leadership Party

United States

#134 Mar 1, 2013
Try Again Loser wrote:
<quoted text>
To lie or not to lie.....are you sure it's not 46% or 48%??? So what you're saying is like what Chet use to do. He would spend 1/2 the year in Florida when he was Mayor, remember???
That is what we don't want is another Chet remember you are cam0paigning on tha platform. We are done with Chet you need to come up with your own platform and stop with the Chet crap he has been out of office for over 6 years and doesn't even live in town.

It is apparent we got rid of Stranczek we don't another Stranczek in office.

Just a few weeks ao JT was in a local pizaa joint when he got into a heated exchange with a very long time well respected resident who also owns a business in town. The ironic part of the story is Toscas should have been at the Tues committee meeting but he was too busy eatting dxinner and accousting a longtime senior citizen resident. He doesn't need to attend meetings though they are beneath him.
ghost

Chicago, IL

#135 Mar 1, 2013
No way I would ever vote for that ignorant ass toscas. His two sona are the biggest deuche bags i've ever met. My question to toscas and his supporters are what facts do you have that lou knew about the water? I have been friends with his grandson for years now and if he knew about the water why would he let me drink it as a kid?? So try again toscas you have nothing!!
hahaha

Blue Island, IL

#136 Mar 1, 2013
ghost wrote:
No way I would ever vote for that ignorant ass toscas. His two sona are the biggest deuche bags i've ever met. My question to toscas and his supporters are what facts do you have that lou knew about the water? I have been friends with his grandson for years now and if he knew about the water why would he let me drink it as a kid?? So try again toscas you have nothing!!
Your the deuche bag. Keep supporting a criminal. Hahaha fat shit Presta sucks.
Save Crestwood No Toscas

Palos Hills, IL

#137 Mar 1, 2013
hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the deuche bag. Keep supporting a criminal. Hahaha fat shit Presta sucks.
DOUCHE bag John and his fat ass wife have not missed any meals at all.His kid is even a bigger DOUCHE bag than dad. This DOUCHE bag would ruin this town if elected.
Try Again Loser

Arlington Heights, IL

#138 Mar 1, 2013
ghost wrote:
No way I would ever vote for that ignorant ass toscas. His two sona are the biggest deuche bags i've ever met. My question to toscas and his supporters are what facts do you have that lou knew about the water? I have been friends with his grandson for years now and if he knew about the water why would he let me drink it as a kid?? So try again toscas you have nothing!!
Because he said he knew they were using the well but didn't know it was toxic with carcinogens!!!! Are you kidding me??? Even IF what he said was true about not knowing it was toxic, but trust me he knew, he along with the rest of them told us residents for years and years that we were getting 100% pure Lake Michigan water!!! That in itself is a crime!!!
Try Again Loser

Arlington Heights, IL

#139 Mar 1, 2013
Plus if he really didn't know the well was toxic but knew they were using it, why then didn't he question them about telling us residents we were getting 100% Lake Michigan water when he knew we weren't getting it??? Can you tell me that??
Save Crestwood No Toscas

Palos Hills, IL

#140 Mar 1, 2013
Try Again Loser wrote:
Plus if he really didn't know the well was toxic but knew they were using it, why then didn't he question them about telling us residents we were getting 100% Lake Michigan water when he knew we weren't getting it??? Can you tell me that??
John or Gary or any other DOUCHE bag. The water issue is dead. It was safe when they used it. The water issue will not get you DOUCHE bags elected.
Try Again Loser

Arlington Heights, IL

#141 Mar 1, 2013
Save Crestwood No Toscas wrote:
<quoted text>John or Gary or any other DOUCHE bag. The water issue is dead. It was safe when they used it. The water issue will not get you DOUCHE bags elected.
Just as I thought, you can't or should I say you won't answer my question because it makes your boy Presta once again look bad. Every time we ask a question that deserves an honest answer, you answer back with the only answer you've ever given which is " The water scandal is over, move on, nothing here"

Truth hurts doesn't it????
crestwood resident

Midlothian, IL

#142 Mar 2, 2013
hahaha wrote:
Sorry Lou Presta. Your in serious trouble when 200 resident show up at the new leadership party fundraiser!!! Good luck you loser! Hahahahahah!!!!
Hahahaha 200 there was barely 40 good luck you loser
Save Crestwood No Toscas

Palos Hills, IL

#143 Mar 2, 2013
crestwood resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha 200 there was barely 40 good luck you loser
You are correct there were about forty there.DOUCHE BAG JOHN HAS MUZZLED CARR WRECK.It will not work the residents can't stand this MISFIT party.
Get Real

Arlington Heights, IL

#144 Mar 2, 2013
Save Crestwood No Toscas wrote:
<quoted text>You are correct there were about forty there.DOUCHE BAG JOHN HAS MUZZLED CARR WRECK.It will not work the residents can't stand this MISFIT party.
Then residents have had enough. They are saying NO to Presta the Poisoner!!!!!!!
Save Crestwood NoToscas

Palos Hills, IL

#145 Mar 2, 2013
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Then residents have had enough. They are saying NO to Presta the Poisoner!!!!!!!
There has been no actual information saying the water was bad.You DOUCHE BAGS are hanging the election on WATER. DOUCHE BAGS WILL NOT WIN ON THAT ALONE.TIME TO MOVE ON DOUCHE BAG!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crestwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Village Board Meeting 11/15 1 hr Move On 22
biip blue island a trainwreak 1 hr Concerned 6
Helping the homeless 2 hr Concerned 3
fact blue island biip 2 hr Swish 27
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) 4 hr JustTheFacts 162
BIIP Get to Work 4 hr The Constituent 20
Drain the swamp in BLUE Island. 6 hr yep 11

Crestwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crestwood Mortgages