benny

Crestview, FL

#1 Aug 2, 2007
Found a new site that informs us about what is going on in Crestview drop in a give a look.

PS
I asked them if they could start a fourm so they could get an idea of what the people of Crestview are interested in..

“This is SPARTA!”

Since: Aug 07

Crestview Fl

#2 Aug 3, 2007
Thanks Benny,

Good information to have.

“This is SPARTA!”

Crestview Fl

#3 Aug 3, 2007
benny wrote:
Found a new site that informs us about what is going on in Crestview drop in a give a look.
PS
I asked them if they could start a fourm so they could get an idea of what the people of Crestview are interested in..
That is really cool! I like the video news!
benny

Crestview, FL

#4 Aug 3, 2007
Well I emailed ccctv and they did say they are going to try to install a fourms link around september. The issue is funds they are in lack of but gotta hand it to them at least someone is trying to get info out..
Kelly Humphrey

United States

#5 Aug 7, 2007
I'd like to invite all of you to visit www.crestviewbulletin.com , the web site of the Crestview News Bulletin. There you'll find news, video reports, photo galleries, weather, and much more, as well as a brand new database showing where crimes are located in the area.
benny

Crestview, FL

#6 Aug 8, 2007
Thanks for the info. It is nice to know what is going on!
Crestview forums

Shalimar, FL

#7 Aug 12, 2007
CVCTV also has http://www.crestviewtv.com/newsboard/ where you can post messages.
Steve

Crestview, FL

#8 Aug 16, 2007
To all beware, if you take your car to Crestview Auto Spa you are likely to not only have your car cleaned but "taken to the cleaners". There is a current employee that has stolen merchandise out of automoblies(mine for one) and the ownership took no steps to resolve the issue or terminate the employee. Even the Crestview Police Dept. informed me their patrol cars have had items taken from them. I was amazed to find out they ARE NOT a drug free work place and have no policy in place. I guess the owner is content with having drug addicts who steal for employees!
Crestview Redneck

Crestview, FL

#9 Aug 17, 2007
Well all you have to do is look at the way the employees look and dress for that matter. I call it the cat wash, because of how the girls are barely dressed.

I have taken my car there 2 times and nothing was stolen, but I did look because I had this feeling. You can watch every step of them cleaning your car. I do! I do not go inside and sit, I watch them.

“It's almost, everything I need”

Crestview, FL

#10 Aug 18, 2007
Is that the place on the north end of town that used to be "Thunder Bay"?
CK ROoF

United States

#11 Aug 18, 2007
cvctv.info is getting a major facelift and overhaul. I know this because I'm the webmaster and project manager for the project. It's going to be a great site once it's finished. I estimate it going live in the next few days.
Steve

Crestview, FL

#12 Aug 20, 2007
DaveL wrote:
Is that the place on the north end of town that used to be "Thunder Bay"?
That is the place.
Steve

Crestview, FL

#13 Aug 20, 2007
Crestview Redneck wrote:
Well all you have to do is look at the way the employees look and dress for that matter. I call it the cat wash, because of how the girls are barely dressed.
I have taken my car there 2 times and nothing was stolen, but I did look because I had this feeling. You can watch every step of them cleaning your car. I do! I do not go inside and sit, I watch them.
When they are stealing from you is when the car is taken in the back for vacuuming. There it is hard to watch.
Laurel Hill HoBo

Niceville, FL

#14 Sep 24, 2007
Crestview is not much different from other places as far as crime goes. The big issue is do we build more courts and jails or do we give in to the thugs ...letting them out on the streets. We dont see many children out doors playing much anymore. Crime is making our kids couch potatoes.
BETRAYED

New York, NY

#15 Dec 13, 2008
BE CAREFUL BEING NICE TO PEOPLE INC. FAMILY! THE LAW STATES THAT WHEN YOU LET SOMEONE STAY WITH YOU FOR ANY AMT. OF TIME YOUR HOME THEN BECOMES THEIR RESIDENCE AND YOU CANNOT JUST MAKE THEM LEAVE,OR REMOVE ANYTHING THAT BELONGS TO THEM, YOU HAVE TO EVICT THEM LIKE A LANDLORD EVEN IF YOU ARE RENTING & THE PERSON OVERSTAYS THE AMT OF TIME YOU AGREED TO; NO MATTER IF THEY'VE PAID YOU ANYTHING OR NOT. WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT PICTURE?!!! SO NOW I HAVE TO PAY @$400. TO GET SOMEONE OUT OF MY HOUSE THAT REFUSES TO LEAVE THAT IS NOT EVEN ON MY LEASE & NEVER PAID ME A DIME! SAD THING IS, IT'S A FAMILY MEMBER!
FDL

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#16 Dec 13, 2008
BETRAYED wrote:
BE CAREFUL BEING NICE TO PEOPLE INC. FAMILY! THE LAW STATES THAT WHEN YOU LET SOMEONE STAY WITH YOU FOR ANY AMT. OF TIME YOUR HOME THEN BECOMES THEIR RESIDENCE AND YOU CANNOT JUST MAKE THEM LEAVE,OR REMOVE ANYTHING THAT BELONGS TO THEM, YOU HAVE TO EVICT THEM LIKE A LANDLORD EVEN IF YOU ARE RENTING & THE PERSON OVERSTAYS THE AMT OF TIME YOU AGREED TO; NO MATTER IF THEY'VE PAID YOU ANYTHING OR NOT. WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT PICTURE?!!! SO NOW I HAVE TO PAY @$400. TO GET SOMEONE OUT OF MY HOUSE THAT REFUSES TO LEAVE THAT IS NOT EVEN ON MY LEASE & NEVER PAID ME A DIME! SAD THING IS, IT'S A FAMILY MEMBER!
Thats because Florida wants that money, money, money. If you have to evict them, you pay the state, and that makes them money. In Alabama, even a tenent that doesn't pay, the police come, their stuffs put at the curb, and they are gone. In Florida, the only people with rights, are the ones who should have none.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crestview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Newpoint High School 8 hr Mary 1
Douchey Flight Suits 18 hr Douchey 9
I hate retired US Navy Chiefs (Feb '13) Wed Squidward 282
johnny bray on facebook Tue Local Folk Tales 2
Review: Nails By Lynn Mar 23 Trixie 1
facebook online yard sale (Jun '12) Mar 22 Grinner the Picker 11
News Spring-breakers urged to keep distance from dol... Mar 22 Flipper 1
Crestview Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web