Fatal Car Accident

Full story: WEAR TV3 85
Two people were killed in car accident in Okaloosa county early this morning. According to the Florida Highway Patrol 23 year old Lindsay Sustin was heading south on Highway 85 around 3:45 pm. Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
browne

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#1 Jul 4, 2006
I would like to let the family of lindsay to know that my son had just celebrated his 18th birthday on july 1st, a day after he was dead.
grower

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#2 Jul 4, 2006
lindsays terrible mistake caused my friends death!!!!!!!!!!
unknown

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#3 Jul 4, 2006
Lindsay i hope the most high have mercy on your soul for what you did,becaused this was uncall for,why didn't you stay where you were, therefore my friend would have been with his family today.
unknown

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#4 Jul 4, 2006
Wes beatz rest in peace SWEETHEART!!!!!!
unknown

Pensacola, FL

#5 Jul 4, 2006
to the family of the 18 year old...our prayers are with you...God bless
Marquel Walker

Fayetteville, NC

#6 Jul 4, 2006
My Brother u r still livin on wait fo me i coming to see u one day
Texas

Dallas, TX

#7 Jul 5, 2006
I am a friend of Lindsay's. Browne, I am so sorry about your son. Lindsay was supposed to celebrate her 24th birthday tomorrow. Very tragic for everyone involved!!!!
MARLENE BROWNE

New York, NY

#8 Jul 5, 2006
THIS IS VERY HARD ON THE FAMILY
WE ARE ALL TRYING TO COME TO GRIPS WITH THIS SUDDEN DEATH.
I PRAY FOR THE IMMEDIATELY FAMILY MEMBERS DURING THIS SAD
MOMENT AND I KNOW THAT HIS SOUL IS WITH THE LORD.
STAY STRONG
LOVE MARLENE BROWNE NEW YORK
MAY GOD
MARLENE BROWNE

New York, NY

#9 Jul 5, 2006
WES BE STRONG KEEP THE FAITH I KNOW ITS HARD
WE LOVE YOU
MARLENE BROWNE

New York, NY

#10 Jul 5, 2006
HI VIVIAN PLEASE ACCEPT MY SYMPATHY KEEP THE FAITH GOD IS
GOOD ALL THE TIME.....WES IS SAFE WITH THE LORD.

LOVE YOU
Susan Wright And Family

Pensacola, FL

#11 Jul 5, 2006
I am sorry for loss of your son, Wesley! My son, Steve Wright, played basketball with him just two days prior to Wesley accident. Steve described him as the "nicest kid you could ever meet!" You and your family will be in our prayers and know that your son was loved and adored by MANY!!! May God give you some peace during your time of sadness. God has a very special angel!
deridra

Greenwood, MS

#12 Jul 5, 2006
VIVIAN, MAY GOD BE WITH YOU IN THIS TIME OF PAIN. WE ARE VERY SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT WESELY. TINA FOLKS & I SEND OUR PRAYERS. WE LOVE YOU & REMEBER EVERYONE IS SAFE IN GOD'S HAND.
Moneka

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#13 Jul 5, 2006
I am a friend of Shantel's. I did not know Wes, but when I heard the story, my heart went out to your family. It is difficult losing a family memeber especially at such a young age. It is even more difficult to lose a child. I know the feeling all too well. I lost my son 2 years ago, right before he would have turned 6 years old. While it is easy to blame the people you feel are responsible for the "tragedies" we suffer, we must remember that nothing would happen if not ordained by the Lord. It is tough but you have to remember that God called him home. I am sure that he will be missed every day until you meet with him again. My prayers are with your entire family.
Dana

Valparaiso, FL

#14 Jul 5, 2006
Rest n Peace Wes! I will nevah forget the times in school. You were truley one of the nicest/funniest guys i've ever met. My heart goes out to the family, stay strong.
keke

Valparaiso, FL

#15 Jul 5, 2006
Wes u will forever be in the heart of every soul u met. You brougth light in every where u went rest in peace. To his family my prayers will be with u . Jessica i know this is really hard for you just know that u can always talk to anyone on the step team, just know that he'll be cheerin for us in heaven louder than every one else.
Dominic CLark

Mary Esther, FL

#16 Jul 6, 2006
Man i cant believe he gone it happened soo quick i use to chill wit him at football games wendys parkin lots were eva it was goin down he was thurr wit them beats for tha streets n he would never charge us a dime for ne of his beats he was tha nicest dude i new he all ways kept it 100 how its posed to b he didnt smoke drink nutin jus a all aroun good dude i send out my heart to tha family bc i no how it is to lose someone but not a son ive lost at least 20 ppl this year alone soo im kinda getin use to it ppl come n thay go least u no hes in a betta place but i wish i had a chance to say bye now he will never git to no how i really felt about him bc i all ways use to joke aroun wit him sayn like man u a square man u weak n stuff like that i wasnt serious but i wish i could have let him no that b4 he left n as far as tha lady that was n tha otha car let tha lord have mercy on hea soul i no this mean to say but i think she should go to hell for that bc she took my homeboi he didnt deserve that shit now all i can think about is diein cuz soo many of my ppl keep leavin me it was pose to b his senior year n that lady had to go in xcuse my french FUCK HIM UP but all i got to say is i love u wes dog even tho i only new u for like a year n a half u is a coo dude in i wont NEVER FORGET U FOLKS
Adrian Norris and Family

United States

#17 Jul 6, 2006
Wes was is my cousin and it's going to be hard not seeing him everytime his family comes to visit Jacksonville, FL. Everytime I saw Wes he was always either smiling, laughing or playing video games with my other cousins and nephews. I know I can surely say that Wes definately left us all a piece of him and he will always be remembered. www.WESBEATZ.com in loving memory of WES!
Chris Salazar

Crestview, FL

#18 Jul 6, 2006
Man me and Wes used to be real cool when I first moved on base we would always hang out at the YC and play ball. I can't believe he is gone his life was to short I just no that u are doin your thing up in heaven and I hope to Wes's family that the lord gives all of u the strength that u will need. And I no that Wes is lookin over us right now. PEACE AND LOVE TO YOUR FAMILY WES WILL BE REMEMBERED INTILL THE END.
Settle Family

Niceville, FL

#19 Jul 6, 2006
We are so sorry for the loss of your wonderful son ,Wes. What a great person he is. My son Justin has known Wes since 6th grade, and has always said what a true friend he has always been. I have heard nothing but GREAT things about Wes.Our prayers are with all of you, just remember turn to the Lord in this difficult time and he will give you comfort. We know Wes is in an amazing place. Thoughts and Prayers to the family.
shantel Rogers

AOL

#20 Jul 6, 2006
I graduated from niceville in 2005 however, i do remember seeing your son. He was a very nice looking young man and very kind,for some reason, i just always remembered his face. my prayers go out to your family. may god bless over your hearts so that you all can endure the pain that i know this has caused. please speak about this out loud, turn this tragedy into a blessing for many of the drunk drivers who are headed down the same path as lindsay, perhaps you can spare another mother from going through the same thing you are going through now, let god use you now, in your sons name!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crestview Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 18 hr stryk 2,984
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) Mon Morrocan 2,140
County stays the course on backyard chicken ban Mon Ocean city 9
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) Mon Liberal forever 2,526
I hate retired US Navy Chiefs (Feb '13) Sep 28 Get Real 180
Wal-Mart's negative effects on our society. (Aug '06) Sep 25 jack 84
James Anthony Carr - Sex Predator (Feb '14) Sep 24 still standing 4

Crestview Jobs

Crestview People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Crestview News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Crestview

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]