prayers to the families

prayers to the families

Posted in the Crestone Forum

heartbrkn

Roseburg, OR

#1 Jun 26, 2012
brendas story is a sad one...and tragic. it was a hanious crime and i hope they catch whoever did it and they suffer. Eventually they will [email protected] up and they will get caught. Eventually someones angry ex or something like that will feel the guilt that they should feel and they will have some balls and tell what they know. I agree that there has to be someone in saguache that knows something. my prayers go out to her family...
llgreeley

Denver, CO

#2 Oct 9, 2012
MY SISTER BRENDA SHEPARD HAS NOW BEEN GONE OVER 4 YRS.WE ALL MISS HER VERY MUCH AND THE DAY WILL COME WHEN HER MURDER WILL BE SOLVED.KEEP HER IN YOUR THOUGHTS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crestone Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
researching strange sightings in SLV Apr '17 Jeff518 1
News Saguache woman's difficult life came to tragic end (Dec '08) Mar '17 Dena Davenport 14
Lookin for Beelush (Jan '17) Feb '17 Not Bad Rob 2
Bad Rob, 81 Sunset Chapter, Bike in the Kitchen... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Colquit Street 1
Looking for a psychic that lived in Crestone Co... (Dec '10) Dec '16 scotty steiner 5
News Ride a mountain train to some of Colorado's bes... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Jill Johnson 1
News Missing Man's Family Hires Private Investigator (Apr '09) Jun '16 Out 57

Crestone Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crestone Mortgages