Since: Nov 08

Lenox, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2009

watch your money there fake money going around you can by the pens that let you know if it fake.
that why store's,gas station and every thing is check your money more carefully though to let you know..
Wating for the Bust

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2009

Judged:

I'd bet my purse and all of its contents that it's the same girl who stole my friends' purses at a local bar a few months ago. She can't present checks or credit/debit cards anymore with other people's names on them because all of the businesses in Creston know who she is. Mark my words - her initials are N.J. Counterfeit bills is her last resort, the Secret Service is involved, & I hope she gets what she deserves.

Lenox, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2009

I have no idea they say it a men and a women they do it at night.

I have not head any more a bout it lately.

I hope they find the person. I am sick of fake money going around I know it all over the place but why can't people learn money does not make you happy
Creston resident

Le Sueur, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2009

Wating for the Bust wrote:
I'd bet my purse and all of its contents that it's the same girl who stole my friends' purses at a local bar a few months ago. She can't present checks or credit/debit cards anymore with other people's names on them because all of the businesses in Creston know who she is. Mark my words - her initials are N.J. Counterfeit bills is her last resort, the Secret Service is involved, & I hope she gets what she deserves.
I heard NJ got into an accident at a bar and when the cops came, NJ had a bunch of counterfeit bills. I heard it was her and DS. She is supposedly in jail and they aren't sayong anything because they are still investigating.

Lenox, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2009

I have no Idea the money still going around there is more people doing it not just nj and ds
who ever it is needs to speak up
Creston

Le Sueur, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2009

creston student wrote:
I have no Idea the money still going around there is more people doing it not just nj and ds
who ever it is needs to speak up
Whoever is doing it is not going to speak up. Are you serious?
Bryan Spencer

Creston, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2009

I don't know...some of the criminals around here are not exactly Rhodes Scholars... they might SPEAK UP and probably already have!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Creston Discussions

Search the Creston Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IA Iowa House primary ground zero for gay marriage... (Jun '10) Jun '14 slayer rules 411
IA Who do you support for Treasurer in Iowa in 2010? (Oct '10) Mar '14 daxton 9
IA IA Natural Resources and Outdoor Recreation Tru... (Oct '10) Mar '14 aez 17
Drug Bust (Aug '08) Jan '14 happydad 13
IA Who do you support for Governor in Iowa in 2010? (Oct '10) Dec '13 fitness-guru 62
North Iowa Native Arrested in Central Iowa on S... (Jul '12) Nov '13 Tom Johnson 2
IA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Iowa in 2... (Oct '10) Sep '13 So true 52
•••
•••
•••
•••

Creston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Creston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••