Crestmoor Golf Club, Creston, Iowa

Posted in the Creston Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Chick Over Fifty

Knoxville, IA

#1 Oct 24, 2008
Any news here about this club and the events that took place on April 18th, 2008? I have read that rumors are vicious out there - any stories?
Woman Power

United States

#2 Oct 24, 2008
That club sucks. There are some real winners out there I tell ya.
wow

United States

#3 Oct 24, 2008
They don't care what happened. They just want it to go away. If they cared they would have cleaned that place up after the last sexual suit!!
OMG

United States

#4 Oct 25, 2008
wow wrote:
They don't care what happened. They just want it to go away. If they cared they would have cleaned that place up after the last sexual suit!!
Since you seem to know so much as you are running your mouth on this site remember"UNTIL NEEDED SILENCE IS GOLDEN AND GUESS WHAT THERE ARE VOICES THAT WILL BE HEARD " DO NOT CLASSIFY EVERYONE AT CRESTMOOR AS "THEY". Did they shut down Charleys because the girl got the crap kicked out of her. Did we shut down the School when teachers are molesting children. Would we have shut down Walmart or any other store in this town if it would happened in their parking lot or in one of their bathrooms. DO NOT PUT CRESTMOOR PEOPLE IN WITH THESE TWO JACKASSES. So are all teachers in the Creston School district theives or perverts?
REMEMBER OPINIONS ARE LIKE ASSHOLES EVERYONE HAS ONE. BUT NOT EVERYONE AT CRESTMOOR IS A SELF-RIGHTOUS ASSHOLE . THEY CARE ABOUT THE VICTIM MORE THEN YOU SECOND GUESSERS WILL EVER KNOW.TALK ABOUT SOMETHING YOU HAVE THE FACTS ON NOT WHAT YOU THINK YOU KNOW
Creston Res

United States

#5 Oct 25, 2008
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you seem to know so much as you are running your mouth on this site remember"UNTIL NEEDED SILENCE IS GOLDEN AND GUESS WHAT THERE ARE VOICES THAT WILL BE HEARD " DO NOT CLASSIFY EVERYONE AT CRESTMOOR AS "THEY". Did they shut down Charleys because the girl got the crap kicked out of her. Did we shut down the School when teachers are molesting children. Would we have shut down Walmart or any other store in this town if it would happened in their parking lot or in one of their bathrooms. DO NOT PUT CRESTMOOR PEOPLE IN WITH THESE TWO JACKASSES. So are all teachers in the Creston School district theives or perverts?
REMEMBER OPINIONS ARE LIKE ASSHOLES EVERYONE HAS ONE. BUT NOT EVERYONE AT CRESTMOOR IS A SELF-RIGHTOUS ASSHOLE . THEY CARE ABOUT THE VICTIM MORE THEN YOU SECOND GUESSERS WILL EVER KNOW.TALK ABOUT SOMETHING YOU HAVE THE FACTS ON NOT WHAT YOU THINK YOU KNOW
hmmmmmmmmm, we'll see.....
Woman Power

United States

#6 Oct 25, 2008
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I guess that makes me a self righteous asshole, because I beg to differ with you. All persons with memberships at Crestmore are nothing but trash living on credit. So here is to you trash living on credit, you don't know what the hell you are talking about.
Woman Power

United States

#7 Oct 25, 2008
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
Really then why all the bullshit gossip coming from up there? They are some loud mouths that don't know when to shut up and if you were so proud of your club and its reputation then why don't you get rid of these losers, oh I forgot cause they are friends with the rapists you effing idiot.
wow

United States

#8 Oct 25, 2008
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't orget this is an opinion poll. This is my opinion. You have no idea what I know or what I think. I know there are many out there that wanted it under the rug no matter who got hurt...that is wrong wrong wrong. I bet JS is still a member? Allowed on property. It is a private club. He could be kicked out permanently and his buddy never allowed back.
Creston Res

United States

#9 Oct 25, 2008
wow wrote:
<quoted text>Don't orget this is an opinion poll. This is my opinion. You have no idea what I know or what I think. I know there are many out there that wanted it under the rug no matter who got hurt...that is wrong wrong wrong. I bet JS is still a member? Allowed on property. It is a private club. He could be kicked out permanently and his buddy never allowed back.
I feel for the survivor.....who probably thought that there may have been a touch of mutual respect.....apparently not.......it's obvious that she was "just the help" in their eyes....how sad.....
Fresh views

United States

#10 Oct 26, 2008
Woman Power wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I guess that makes me a self righteous asshole, because I beg to differ with you. All persons with memberships at Crestmore are nothing but trash living on credit. So here is to you trash living on credit, you don't know what the hell you are talking about.
I agree....you are a self righteous asshole! But that isn't what OMG called you.
HOW DARE YOU call EVERY member of Crestmoor "trash living on credit"?That doesn't even make sense?!?!?! There are little old ladies in their 80's who are members at Crestmoor. There are young high school and college students who are members. There are WWII, Korean war, Vietnam and Gulf War veterans. There is a retired doctor noted for his charity work in Creston and in other states. Creston's current Mayor is a member! Preists, Reverends and Pastors are members.The amount of charity work and contributions by members of Crestmoor would spin your head! Volunteers at the hospital and many very respectable business owners are members.
And YOU DARE call ALL of them them trash?!?!?!?! WHO the HELL are you?!?!? What have YOU done for this community and for your fellow man??? Yes...there are some members that may not be well liked or well respected in the community but the overwhelming number of the members are GOOD people! And if there is some gossip going on out there how does that make it any different than any other place in town? Including this forum?
Fresh views

United States

#11 Oct 26, 2008
Creston Res wrote:
<quoted text>I feel for the survivor.....who probably thought that there may have been a touch of mutual respect.....apparently not.......it's obvious that she was "just the help" in their eyes....how sad.....
"Just the Help"? Please tell us how you came to that assumption? First hand knowledge or more "Well I heard....."?
Again you are bunching a lot of good people in with a few bad ones.
Woman Power

United States

#12 Oct 26, 2008
Fresh views wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree....you are a self righteous asshole! But that isn't what OMG called you.
HOW DARE YOU call EVERY member of Crestmoor "trash living on credit"?That doesn't even make sense?!?!?! There are little old ladies in their 80's who are members at Crestmoor. There are young high school and college students who are members. There are WWII, Korean war, Vietnam and Gulf War veterans. There is a retired doctor noted for his charity work in Creston and in other states. Creston's current Mayor is a member! Preists, Reverends and Pastors are members.The amount of charity work and contributions by members of Crestmoor would spin your head! Volunteers at the hospital and many very respectable business owners are members.
And YOU DARE call ALL of them them trash?!?!?!?! WHO the HELL are you?!?!? What have YOU done for this community and for your fellow man??? Yes...there are some members that may not be well liked or well respected in the community but the overwhelming number of the members are GOOD people! And if there is some gossip going on out there how does that make it any different than any other place in town? Including this forum?
I disagree with you 100%. I know of no great respectable decent human that is a member out there. It's what you would call kissing eachothers perverbial asses to make you all feel like something important. And being part of a golf and country club and donating money for nothing simply more than a tax right off or social gain makes no sense to me. Good honest people do not brag about their good deeds, they just do them. Thank you again because I am am one self righteous asshole and have earned every bit of that name. I came by it hard, but I don't act like I have be part of some stupid bullshit highschool club to make me feel good about my self. Thank you. Oh and for the women in their 80's, staying at home and being in clubs was popular when they were raising their children. What's your excuse?
hhhmmm

United States

#13 Oct 26, 2008
I just want to say there are good and bad in all places but with that point made. I will say I have actually over heard 4 members on one occasion and one day at the Elm's for lunch her a whole table of MEN from that club...putting her down and making fun of this situation. The 4 that I heard had no idea I could here and they were talking about her.. not in anyway supportive.
Of course there are good but you only hear the bad ones. WHY hasen't anyone from that club spoke up for this woman. WHY is it all her fault. They sit around a joke about it publicly. So I would say the perception most people get is that you at the club want it to just go away.

OH and I realize there are people out there who give their time or money to many charities but that is them not the club! They definately think there shit don't stink out there! Most wouldn't want to join that mess of people.
Woman Power

United States

#14 Oct 26, 2008
Fresh views wrote:
<quoted text>
"Just the Help"? Please tell us how you came to that assumption? First hand knowledge or more "Well I heard....."?
Again you are bunching a lot of good people in with a few bad ones.
Your all losers so deal with it.
Fresh views

United States

#15 Oct 26, 2008
Woman Power wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree with you 100%. I know of no great respectable decent human that is a member out there. It's what you would call kissing eachothers perverbial asses to make you all feel like something important. And being part of a golf and country club and donating money for nothing simply more than a tax right off or social gain makes no sense to me. Good honest people do not brag about their good deeds, they just do them. Thank you again because I am am one self righteous asshole and have earned every bit of that name. I came by it hard, but I don't act like I have be part of some stupid bullshit highschool club to make me feel good about my self. Thank you. Oh and for the women in their 80's, staying at home and being in clubs was popular when they were raising their children. What's your excuse?
Apparently you think "self righteous asshole" is a complimentary trait! If the accusations you make were not so serious this would be funny. Do you know the definition of self righteous? "Smugly moralistic and intolerant".
OMG did not call YOU self righteous! The asshole part we agree on.
Your arguments make no sense! High school club?!?!? WTF? If you know of no good respectable decent human beings that are members of Crestmoor then I suggest you find a better class of friends because there are scumbags out there......but the majority are good people. Apparently you are associating with the wrong ones.
Let me get this straight....you still maintain that the doctors, clergyman, hospital volunteers that are member of Crestmoor are trash? Because of the actions of one member and the gossip distributed by a few others you condemn 450 people the title of "trash"?
And just for the record....I no longer a member of Crestmoor but if I were close enough to play golf there I would join.
Fresh views

United States

#16 Oct 26, 2008
hhhmmm wrote:
I just want to say there are good and bad in all places but with that point made. I will say I have actually over heard 4 members on one occasion and one day at the Elm's for lunch her a whole table of MEN from that club...putting her down and making fun of this situation. The 4 that I heard had no idea I could here and they were talking about her.. not in anyway supportive.
Of course there are good but you only hear the bad ones. WHY hasen't anyone from that club spoke up for this woman. WHY is it all her fault. They sit around a joke about it publicly. So I would say the perception most people get is that you at the club want it to just go away.
OH and I realize there are people out there who give their time or money to many charities but that is them not the club! They definately think there shit don't stink out there! Most wouldn't want to join that mess of people.
So......because of the actions of 4 people you are condemning 450 members of a golf club as trash?? Why not condemn the patrons of the Elms club? That is where you heard the gossip. How are you sure they are members of Crestmoor? If they are members then there is a good chance at least one of them is a local business owner. Have you spoken out against that business? Why not?
That it!!!! I'm not going to the Elm's Club anymore! They allow people to sit around gossiping and making jokes about rape! Anyone who hangs out there is trash!!!!(sounds pretty absurd doesn't it?)

Just to be clear once again....I think they are guilty and I hope they burn.
Fresh views

United States

#17 Oct 26, 2008
Woman Power wrote:
<quoted text>
Your all losers so deal with it.
One more thing....I am sure they will be found guilty but in the meantime you may want to refrain from calling them rapists. Until they are tried in a court of law they are accused rapists and to call them rapists before the trail is grounds for a libel suit.
I.P. and M.A.C. addresses are very easy to track and it takes very little to get a search warrant when the evidence is on the internet. Just some friendly advice.
Woman Power

United States

#18 Oct 26, 2008
Fresh views wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you think "self righteous asshole" is a complimentary trait! If the accusations you make were not so serious this would be funny. Do you know the definition of self righteous? "Smugly moralistic and intolerant".
OMG did not call YOU self righteous! The asshole part we agree on.
Your arguments make no sense! High school club?!?!? WTF? If you know of no good respectable decent human beings that are members of Crestmoor then I suggest you find a better class of friends because there are scumbags out there......but the majority are good people. Apparently you are associating with the wrong ones.
Let me get this straight....you still maintain that the doctors, clergyman, hospital volunteers that are member of Crestmoor are trash? Because of the actions of one member and the gossip distributed by a few others you condemn 450 people the title of "trash"?
And just for the record....I no longer a member of Crestmoor but if I were close enough to play golf there I would join.
What makes you think that just because you are a clergyman, volunteer, doctor, small business owner, that makes you respectable? Being respectable has nothing to do with what you do for a living, respectable is defined as decent or correct in character or behavior. Adn for the record I am not friends nor do I socialize with any of the people out there. I have seen disgusting behavior from supposedly upstanding people and if that is how respectable people act, I want know part of it. Golf at Pine Valley, atleast I won't have to stick a quarter in your ass.
Woman Power

United States

#19 Oct 26, 2008
Fresh views wrote:
<quoted text>
So......because of the actions of 4 people you are condemning 450 members of a golf club as trash?? Why not condemn the patrons of the Elms club? That is where you heard the gossip. How are you sure they are members of Crestmoor? If they are members then there is a good chance at least one of them is a local business owner. Have you spoken out against that business? Why not?
That it!!!! I'm not going to the Elm's Club anymore! They allow people to sit around gossiping and making jokes about rape! Anyone who hangs out there is trash!!!!(sounds pretty absurd doesn't it?)
Just to be clear once again....I think they are guilty and I hope they burn.
No really you don't get it. AT ALL!!!! LIVE HERE YOU YATCH AND YOU JUST MIGHT UNDERSTAND.
Creston Res

United States

#20 Oct 26, 2008
Not that all of them are "trash", but wow, how can they make fun of her and this situation?? Do they not realize the strength it took her to come forward?? Do they think this is a day at the beach for her? What pigs to talk trash about her......those 4 MEN are trash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Creston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Iowa board OKs hog facilities despite opposition Nov 27 Hog Confinement ... 1
North Iowa Native Arrested in Central Iowa on S... (Jul '12) Oct '14 angie 3
Orange Ribbons (May '09) Jul '14 whats withe the o... 1,161
Racism lurking at sundown in Iowa? (Jun '06) Jul '14 esta 401
Hanna (Baker) Brown (Sep '13) Sep '13 John 1
Review: Mulberry Hair Salon The (May '13) May '13 KEJ 1
Any Pizza Hut employees in Creston who have had... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Serious Money 1
Creston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Creston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Creston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Creston

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:02 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:02AM
Breaking Down Steelers' Game Plan vs. Chiefs
Bleacher Report 4:24 AM
Kansas City Chiefs vs. Pittsburgh Steelers: Breaking Down the Chiefs' Game Plan
NBC Sports 7:45 AM
Steelers want crowd to be loud on Sunday
NBC Sports 1:27 PM
Chiefs' draft picks starting to produce late - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:41 PM
Norv Turner: It's pretty incredible to me what Teddy Bridgewater has done this season