First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 08

Lenox, IA

#21 Feb 18, 2009
i know there a lot of class on the road on friday after bar night and on weekends not say people who go to the bar are doing it the kid help to they have a skate park they can go to but there need to be more to do when we had the skateing here there was hardly any class sorry for the spelling
just a question

Creston, IA

#22 Feb 18, 2009
hey its getting better. just hang in there-- you will get it yet:)
Creston Res

United States

#23 Feb 18, 2009
if you ask me all these new topix are just a ploy to bury the blogs on these two rapists.....nice try...I'm not buying into it......this trial is happening......soon........we all hope......and someone is trying to divert the attention to "can't wait to get out of school" topix. How lame.
Creston and lost

United States

#24 Feb 19, 2009
Creston Res wrote:
if you ask me all these new topix are just a ploy to bury the blogs on these two rapists.....nice try...I'm not buying into it......this trial is happening......soon........we all hope......and someone is trying to divert the attention to "can't wait to get out of school" topix. How lame.
Agree, some of this stuff is just out in left field. And the writing is beyond comprehension, most of what is said I can not understand.
If the student wants to make a point, please make it.
Crestonnews

Lenox, IA

#25 Feb 19, 2009
Creston and lost wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree, some of this stuff is just out in left field. And the writing is beyond comprehension, most of what is said I can not understand.
If the student wants to make a point, please make it.
I truly hope that "Creston Student" is not really a student. If he or she is, there is something definitely amiss in our schools.

Lenox, IA

#26 Feb 19, 2009
so what if i am a student it does not and why would be amiss if you can't say any thing nice keep it to self or be nicer there nothing wrong with creston students i wast just saying there a lot of glass on week ends and after bar night and from teen when they have a skate park to go to why does every one have to be mean I can say what ever I what about what ever I what at lease I am nice about so what do you think about this!!!!!!!!!!
Creston Resident

Lenox, IA

#27 Feb 19, 2009
why would there be something amiss in the school? Creston student is really a student so get over it not everyone was raised to be proper..........

Lenox, IA

#28 Feb 19, 2009
I agree with that one
Fresh views

United States

#29 Feb 19, 2009
Crestonnews wrote:
<quoted text>
I truly hope that "Creston Student" is not really a student. If he or she is, there is something definitely amiss in our schools.
What if "Creston Student" is in middle school? Or elementary? What if "Creston Student" suffers from some sort of handicap? Just back off.
Fresh views

United States

#30 Feb 19, 2009
Creston Res wrote:
Oh please! Take a look at the fragmented sentences you just posted!!!!
Just a ploy to bury the blogs? LMAO! Those blogs have dominated this site for the last 8 months! Other than changes in court dates and some legal moves very few KNOWN facts have been added since July or August. There HAS been a lot of gossip and "What I heard" stories. This site is not dedicated to discussion about two alleged rapists. I don't mind new topics. If I don't like them I ignore them. What a concept!
We know very little about Creston Student's age, education, background etc...etc.. Probably just a young person trying to get involved with the community. If that is the case I think it is admirable despite spelling and grammar errors. More young people should do the same.
Bryan Spencer

Afton, IA

#31 Feb 19, 2009
I agree...let them speak, it is nice to see youth involved with their community. Like I have suggested in other posts, they should compose a "rough draft" before they post it, but I still get what they are trying to say.
Fresh views wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please! Take a look at the fragmented sentences you just posted!!!!
Just a ploy to bury the blogs? LMAO! Those blogs have dominated this site for the last 8 months! Other than changes in court dates and some legal moves very few KNOWN facts have been added since July or August. There HAS been a lot of gossip and "What I heard" stories. This site is not dedicated to discussion about two alleged rapists. I don't mind new topics. If I don't like them I ignore them. What a concept!
We know very little about Creston Student's age, education, background etc...etc.. Probably just a young person trying to get involved with the community. If that is the case I think it is admirable despite spelling and grammar errors. More young people should do the same.
Fresh views

United States

#32 Feb 19, 2009
Yes, a rough draft on Microsoft Word, correct for spelling and grammar then cut and paste. Keep it up Creston Student!

Lenox, IA

#33 Feb 23, 2009
so what your point so my spelling off so what as long as you can read it i don't care
my guess

Lenox, IA

#34 Feb 23, 2009
It seems to me that the creston student is just doing that. I think they are faking the way they talk!! Seriously! It is on purpose.
Crestonnews

Lenox, IA

#35 Feb 23, 2009
creston student wrote:
so what your point so my spelling off so what as long as you can read it i don't care
It isn't so much the spelling, but sometimes, we just do not understand what you are trying to say.

What grade are you in? I am just curious. If you don't want to answer, don't worry about it.

Lenox, IA

#36 Feb 24, 2009
way iam in high school i can help my spelling was off

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Creston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Iowa board OKs hog facilities despite opposition Nov '14 Hog Confinement ... 1
News North Iowa Native Arrested in Central Iowa on S... (Jul '12) Oct '14 angie 3
Orange Ribbons (May '09) Jul '14 whats withe the o... 1,161
News Racism lurking at sundown in Iowa? (Jun '06) Jul '14 esta 401
Hanna (Baker) Brown (Sep '13) Sep '13 John 1
Review: Mulberry Hair Salon The (May '13) May '13 KEJ 1
Any Pizza Hut employees in Creston who have had... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Serious Money 1
Creston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Creston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]