Creston, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2008

Judged:

do we need to set up a night watch. apparently the city police do not have enough gas.
Watch

Valencia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2008

Judged:

We need to set up a watch period.
duh

Creston, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2008

what are we watching for?
Creston

Libertyville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2008

We may have problems with vandalism but I honestly think we can only blame the police on this one so much. WE NEED TO START making parents responsible for their children's actions. The streets are not baby sitters! People seem to let their kids run everywhere whenever. Yes, I am a parent but if my kids turn loose that is my fault..bad decision making is theirs! But we need to do our part here. Take pride in our town and clean it up.
watching

Creston, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2008

duh wrote:
what are we watching for?
broken glass, how much have you ran over lately.
dont forget the ones using spray paint.
everyday you read more about broken windows and scratched cars. maybe your property will be next. duh
Creston

Libertyville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2008

Sad part is alot of these kids are young that are out doing these things! As I stated earlier, WHERE are the parents and let them start having to pay for their childrens screw ups. If my kids do something I will have to be accountable. That is my job as a parent.
Parents need to band together as well as the police.
Creston

Libertyville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2008

Judged:

To many parents don't give a shit where and what there kids are doing! It starts at home!
duh

Creston, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2008

watching wrote:
<quoted text>
broken glass, how much have you ran over lately.
dont forget the ones using spray paint.
everyday you read more about broken windows and scratched cars. maybe your property will be next. duh
OMG! NO broken glass driven over, haven't seen any spray paint and I believe they (police) caught the kids breaking the windows or at least one set of them......
watching

Creston, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2008

you must like changing tires?
Watch

Valencia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2008

duh wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG! NO broken glass driven over, haven't seen any spray paint and I believe they (police) caught the kids breaking the windows or at least one set of them......
And I bet they are the ONLY PEOPLE in Creston vandalizing. Are you for real
duh

Creston, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2008

No way in God;s little green earth amn I the one vandalizing!! I'm a 63 year old grandma. My grandkids would make me sit in the naughty chair !
and my kids didn't do crap like that either!!!
If need be - you need to go out and hunt down your kid BEFORE they get in trouble! My sister found her daughter a 2 A.m just talking to friends,actually behaving but she was worried to death - missed curfew(i know - i was with her) embarrassed the crap out of her kid--but NEVER
again did she have to go look for her!!
the kid met curfew or called and asked to stay out and exactly where she was gonna be!!!
The words for this lesson are "parental responsiblity"
have a good weekend
Watch

Valencia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2008

duh wrote:
No way in God;s little green earth amn I the one vandalizing!! I'm a 63 year old grandma. My grandkids would make me sit in the naughty chair !
and my kids didn't do crap like that either!!!
If need be - you need to go out and hunt down your kid BEFORE they get in trouble! My sister found her daughter a 2 A.m just talking to friends,actually behaving but she was worried to death - missed curfew(i know - i was with her) embarrassed the crap out of her kid--but NEVER
again did she have to go look for her!!
the kid met curfew or called and asked to stay out and exactly where she was gonna be!!!
The words for this lesson are "parental responsiblity"
have a good weekend
Hey Grandma who said I had any kids. Besides the only Grandma I listen to is mine. I think the majority of vandalism in this town is done by adults not kids.
Creston

Libertyville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2008

duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Your name says it all!
get a clue

Creston, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2008

Creston wrote:
<quoted text>
Your name says it all!
You are such a genious! NOT Get a life and stop bad mouthing people just because they don't agree with what you have to say. OH, wait I bet you are the type that THINKS they know it all! Boy are you wrong. Guess people that aren't in YOUR little group of friends aren't good enough for you!
Chickens

Urbandale, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2008

get a clue wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a genious! NOT Get a life and stop bad mouthing people just because they don't agree with what you have to say. OH, wait I bet you are the type that THINKS they know it all! Boy are you wrong. Guess people that aren't in YOUR little group of friends aren't good enough for you!
Here we go again, the chickens have come home to roost
DAVE

Creston, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2008

Parents need to instill some disciplin into their childrens actions. Kids are so disrespectful and mouthy these days its redeculous a little spanking everynow and then wont hurt.
Hopper

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2008

DAVE wrote:
Parents need to instill some disciplin into their childrens actions. Kids are so disrespectful and mouthy these days its redeculous a little spanking everynow and then wont hurt.
Didn't I just read comments in another forum in regards to you getting a big laugh of everyone's spelling? Suppose you are going to use the "typo" excuse!
Creston

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2008

Judged:

DAVE wrote:
oops looks like you can't spell again "DAVE"
Moron

Valencia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2008

Judged:

DAVE wrote:
Kid's are no different today than they were years ago. The older a person gets there becomes a divide and each generation thinks kids are out of control. Thanks for your opinion old man.
been there

Westland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2009

Some that have been arrested are the same kids over and over and over. What process can eliminate them getting off every time?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of36
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Creston Discussions

Search the Creston Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IA Who do you support for Treasurer in Iowa in 2010? (Oct '10) Mar 25 daxton 9
IA IA Natural Resources and Outdoor Recreation Tru... (Oct '10) Mar '14 aez 17
IA Iowa House primary ground zero for gay marriage... (Jun '10) Feb '14 raj 409
Drug Bust (Aug '08) Jan '14 happydad 13
IA Who do you support for Governor in Iowa in 2010? (Oct '10) Dec '13 fitness-guru 62
North Iowa Native Arrested in Central Iowa on S... (Jul '12) Nov '13 Tom Johnson 2
IA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Iowa in 2... (Oct '10) Sep '13 So true 52
•••
•••
•••
•••

Creston Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Creston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance