Creston, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2009

Judged:

This may turn into a death sentance for the two former cops convicted in that rape. Where ever they are sent, in state, out of state, won't matter, word will proceed them that they were narcs. Somebody who wants to gain status will shank them. Somebody who cares about them better get the word to them. They probably already know it. And whoever they were before they went away, they won't be that person when they come back. If they come back.
question

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2009

been there wrote:
This may turn into a death sentance for the two former cops convicted in that rape. Where ever they are sent, in state, out of state, won't matter, word will proceed them that they were narcs. Somebody who wants to gain status will shank them. Somebody who cares about them better get the word to them. They probably already know it. And whoever they were before they went away, they won't be that person when they come back. If they come back.
I am confused?
what

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2009

question wrote:
<quoted text>
I am confused?
narcs??
question

Des Moines, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2009

what wrote:
<quoted text>narcs??
what??? I still don't understand why "narc" has anything to do with this rape charge?
Impervious

Winnetka, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2009

Judged:

He is saying that because they were police, they will face massive retaliation in prison from the inmates. Though, most of the time former police officers are segregated to combat this. It will be especially bad because they have been convicted of a sex offence. Death is a very real possibility, which is why I find the comments like "I hope they get whats coming to them in prison" or "dont drop the soap" to be incredibly reprehensible and mean spirited.
Fresh Views

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2009

Impervious wrote:
He is saying that because they were police, they will face massive retaliation in prison from the inmates. Though, most of the time former police officers are segregated to combat this. It will be especially bad because they have been convicted of a sex offence. Death is a very real possibility, which is why I find the comments like "I hope they get whats coming to them in prison" or "dont drop the soap" to be incredibly reprehensible and mean spirited.
Hmmmm....I agree with you again. The punishment is the prison term....not rape, beatings, or murder while serving the prison term.
Impervious

Highland Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2009

Judged:

Thank you fresh veiws. I know we dont always see eye to eye but thank you.
xyz

Creston, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2009

someone told me there was a prison for police officers. I know they try to put them in solitary confinement for their own safety, but that doesn't always work. Is this true-does anyone know what the name is or where? or were they just yankin' my chain?
too bad

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2009

Judged:

Impervious wrote:
too bad
just curious

Creston, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2009

when does jamie have to have his appeal in? i thought i was this week- someone thought it was the end of the month???? just curious
Who cares

Mount Ayr, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2009

Judged:

just curious wrote:
when does jamie have to have his appeal in? i thought i was this week- someone thought it was the end of the month???? just curious
Who really cares! Are the followers really going to wear orange for the next 25 years? That's a long time:)
Interesting

Milton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2009

Judged:

JC's attorney quit! LOL
Public defender! YEAH he really has a chance in hell! Didn't anyway but now! Can't quit laughing!
a helping hand

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2009

xyz wrote:
someone told me there was a prison for police officers. I know they try to put them in solitary confinement for their own safety, but that doesn't always work. Is this true-does anyone know what the name is or where? or were they just yankin' my chain?
coplock, location is secret

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Creston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IA Who do you support for Governor in Iowa in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 11 Go Blue Forever 63
Orange Ribbons (May '09) Jul 31 whats withe the o... 1,161
Racism lurking at sundown in Iowa? (Jun '06) Jul 24 esta 401
IA Iowa House primary ground zero for gay marriage... (Jun '10) Jun '14 slayer rules 411
IA Who do you support for Treasurer in Iowa in 2010? (Oct '10) Mar '14 daxton 9
IA IA Natural Resources and Outdoor Recreation Tru... (Oct '10) Mar '14 aez 17
Drug Bust (Aug '08) Jan '14 happydad 13

Search the Creston Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Creston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••