Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2009

Judged:

I want to thank the person at wellman's that took up a donation for Gage Cheers while he has been sick, and had surgery in Omaha. I thought you might like to know how the money was spent. Gage's dad and gf got to enjoy staying in a couple nice hotels, not the closest to the hospital, and they shared a $60 meal at the Out Back Steak house, and then they hit the malls, Menards, Lowes, the Harley shops, and a Head shop! It's a good thing Gage has a devoted mom who has not left gage's bedsied for 8 days, and counting. She sleeps on a cot in his room, eats her meals in the hospital cafeteria, and is missing work to be there for her son. The next time you take up a donation, you better check where the money is needed.
Oh my god

Libertyville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2009

Judged:

YOU ARE KIDDING ME!! That is awful!! I cannot believe that his FATHER would do that. I do not know him but of him...
GAGE is a GREAT kid! That makes me ill!!!
Thank you for setting the record straight!!
Fellow MOM

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2009

Judged:

We all know how dedicated Gage's mom is to him, and the rest of her kids. She doesn't need "hand outs" of money to SHOW her love to Gage.
Fresh views

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2009

Judged:

Fellow MOM wrote:
We all know how dedicated Gage's mom is to him, and the rest of her kids. She doesn't need "hand outs" of money to SHOW her love to Gage.
The money wasn't so she could "show her love". It was to help with medical expenses and with wages lost while she sat by his side. Money collected by concerned friends and co workers is not a hand out. Friends and loved ones do that for each other. It is a gift.

Strangers and the U.S. government give hand outs.
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2009

Judged:

How sad! How could anybody turn their child's hospital stay into a vacation? If my child was in the hospital, hotels wouldn't be an issue, because I never would leave the hospital. How is Gage doing anyway?
creston student

Lenox, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2009

Judged:

i am so sorry his dad should be there for him think god his mom care for him I hope Gage get better it not fun being sick any one turn down there kid to go have fun needs to get there life together kid are number one thing I can not believe his dad would do that hang in there Gage and Gage MoM

Since: Nov 08

Lenox, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2009

Judged:

:(:(:(:(: that is not right that his dad and his dads gf used ALL THE MONEY SO THAT THEY COULD HAVE A GOOD VALENTINES AND GAGE IS IN THE HOSPITAL...I think that alot of people that gave money for gage are going to be upset that he spent the money that they gave for his own plessure

Lenox, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2009

i know any one do that to a kid has a cold heart
Crestonnews

Lenox, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2009

Judged:

There is a deadbeat loser dad!!!

Lenox, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2009

ya I do not know how some one can be so mean to there own kids
All I can say

Creston, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2009

Judged:

How sad is that...little boy sick in the hospital and his father and girlfriend spends the money on themselves..maybe people could start another donation and personally present it to Gage's mother, so the loser father can't spend it on himself. I am sure that his responsible mother would use it wisely and use it for the benefit of Gage..hope Gage is feeling better and get's well soon..

Lenox, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2009

i agree with that one i do not know how a dad could be so heart less
GAGES DAD

Creston, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2010

I NORMALLY AM NOT ON THE INTERNET BUT THOUGHT I WOULD GOOGLE MY KIDS NAME TO SEE IF ANYTHING WAS POSTED ABOUT HIS WRESTLING IN OTHER PAPERS BESIDE CRESTON AND WAS SHOCKED TO READ THE HORSE CRAP ABOUT ME USING DONATIONS MEANT FOR GAGE AND HIS HOSPITAL BILLS. FIRST....I DIDN'T KNOW OF ANY DONATION....SECOND I WOULDN'T DO THAT!! THIRD.... HIS MOM DID LEAVE THE HOSPITAL MORE THAN ONCE NOT THAT IT MATTERS. FOURTH... I WAS AT THE HOSPITAL AS SOON AS HIS MOTHER CALLED ME. I TOOK ALL THE TIME OFF FROM WORK THEY WOULD ALLOW AND AFTER THAT MADE SEVERAL TRIPS TO THE HOSPITAL FROM CRESTON AFTER WORKING THE NIGHT SHIFT. I AM A FATHER WHO IS DEVOTED TO NOTHING BUT HIS KIDS. I HAVE COACHED FOR BASEBALL AND SOCCER, I GO TO ALL ACTIVITIES, I SUPPORT THEM IN EVERYTHING, I AM THERE FOR THEM AT ALL TIMES DAY OR NIGHT. I PAY MY CHILD SUPPORT ON TIME IN FULL EVERY MONTH!!!!!!!!!! MY FATHER DID HOWEVER PAY FOR A MOTEL ROOM. THE FIRST NIGHT WAS ACROSS THE STREET AND I THOUGHT IT COST TO MUCH SO I "MOVED" TO CHEAPER ONE 5 MIN FROM HOSPITAL. I WOULDNT STOOP SO LOW TO DO SUCH A ROTTEN THING!!! ALL YOU CRITICS CAN KISS MY A$$. YOU JUDGE YET YOU KNOW NOTHING OF THE TRUTH!! CALL HIS MOTHER AND ASK WHAT KIND OF FATHER I AM TO ALL MY CHILDREN!!!!! HELL ASK MY CHILDREN THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!
Creston poster

Creston, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2010

GAGES DAD wrote:
I NORMALLY AM NOT ON THE INTERNET BUT THOUGHT I WOULD GOOGLE MY KIDS NAME TO SEE IF ANYTHING WAS POSTED ABOUT HIS WRESTLING IN OTHER PAPERS BESIDE CRESTON AND WAS SHOCKED TO READ THE HORSE CRAP ABOUT ME USING DONATIONS MEANT FOR GAGE AND HIS HOSPITAL BILLS. FIRST....I DIDN'T KNOW OF ANY DONATION....SECOND I WOULDN'T DO THAT!! THIRD.... HIS MOM DID LEAVE THE HOSPITAL MORE THAN ONCE NOT THAT IT MATTERS. FOURTH... I WAS AT THE HOSPITAL AS SOON AS HIS MOTHER CALLED ME. I TOOK ALL THE TIME OFF FROM WORK THEY WOULD ALLOW AND AFTER THAT MADE SEVERAL TRIPS TO THE HOSPITAL FROM CRESTON AFTER WORKING THE NIGHT SHIFT. I AM A FATHER WHO IS DEVOTED TO NOTHING BUT HIS KIDS. I HAVE COACHED FOR BASEBALL AND SOCCER, I GO TO ALL ACTIVITIES, I SUPPORT THEM IN EVERYTHING, I AM THERE FOR THEM AT ALL TIMES DAY OR NIGHT. I PAY MY CHILD SUPPORT ON TIME IN FULL EVERY MONTH!!!!!!!!!! MY FATHER DID HOWEVER PAY FOR A MOTEL ROOM. THE FIRST NIGHT WAS ACROSS THE STREET AND I THOUGHT IT COST TO MUCH SO I "MOVED" TO CHEAPER ONE 5 MIN FROM HOSPITAL. I WOULDNT STOOP SO LOW TO DO SUCH A ROTTEN THING!!! ALL YOU CRITICS CAN KISS MY A$$. YOU JUDGE YET YOU KNOW NOTHING OF THE TRUTH!! CALL HIS MOTHER AND ASK WHAT KIND OF FATHER I AM TO ALL MY CHILDREN!!!!! HELL ASK MY CHILDREN THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!
What a shame that someone would make up all of this. and what a shame that you had to endure their cruelty. If you do as you have said you do for your children, bless your heart. I have no reason not beleive you. Gage is a lucky little boy to have both of his parents love & support. I hope all of you are well. God Bless!
Gage Himself

Milton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2010

Judged:

IVe never read this until now, a year later, but whoever made this up should be ashamed of themselves. My dad did every little thing he could to help me. He was there as much as possible. He was there 90% of the time. The other 10% is because he had to work. THANK YOU DAD FOR BEING THERE.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Creston Discussions

Search the Creston Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Racism lurking at sundown in Iowa? (Jun '06) Jul 24 esta 401
IA Iowa House primary ground zero for gay marriage... (Jun '10) Jun '14 slayer rules 411
IA Who do you support for Treasurer in Iowa in 2010? (Oct '10) Mar '14 daxton 9
IA IA Natural Resources and Outdoor Recreation Tru... (Oct '10) Mar '14 aez 17
Drug Bust (Aug '08) Jan '14 happydad 13
IA Who do you support for Governor in Iowa in 2010? (Oct '10) Dec '13 fitness-guru 62
North Iowa Native Arrested in Central Iowa on S... (Jul '12) Nov '13 Tom Johnson 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Creston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Creston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••