kellyn keenen kills 2 in drunck drivi...

kellyn keenen kills 2 in drunck driving accident

Posted in the Creston Forum

creston

Kelseyville, CA

#1 Jul 26, 2009
Has any one heard what kind of condition he is in?
sorry

Kelseyville, CA

#2 Jul 26, 2009
creston wrote:
Has any one heard what kind of condition he is in?
He must of been ok, paper said he was in Polk Co. jail, just a terrible mistake and tragedy.. thoughts and prayers to all involved.
Doug

Broken Arrow, OK

#3 Jul 26, 2009
Just a terrible mistake? It is a tragedy. Nobody that kills someone when they are drunk deserves anything. Would it be different if he shot someone with a gun when he was drunk? Same crime occurred, should be the same punishment.
just curious

Grand Junction, IA

#4 Aug 3, 2009
sorry wrote:
<quoted text>
He must of been ok, paper said he was in Polk Co. jail, just a terrible mistake and tragedy.. thoughts and prayers to all involved.
NO a mistake is something that happens once and you say you're sorry!!! this was his 3rd offense owi!!
plus a few other things on his record!!!! the kelly i remember always was just a little full of himself and now- hopefully - it's caught up with him! you can't always do what you wanna do! you need to grow up and be responsible for once in your life!

Since: Aug 09

Cheyenne, WY

#5 Aug 3, 2009
What a tragic story.
frank

Cheyenne, WY

#6 Aug 3, 2009
tragic event for all involved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Creston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary clinton IRS investigation (Jul '16) Jul '16 Norman VN 1
News Iowa board OKs hog facilities despite opposition (Nov '14) Nov '14 Hog Confinement ... 1
News North Iowa Native Arrested in Central Iowa on S... (Jul '12) Oct '14 angie 3
Orange Ribbons (May '09) Jul '14 whats withe the o... 1,161
Hanna (Baker) Brown (Sep '13) Sep '13 John 1
Review: Mulberry Hair Salon The (May '13) May '13 KEJ 1
Any Pizza Hut employees in Creston who have had... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Serious Money 1

Creston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Creston Mortgages