Getting Paid to Work at City Hall?

Getting Paid to Work at City Hall?

Posted in the Crest Hill Forum

CURIOUS

Joliet, IL

#1 Aug 27, 2012
Would like to know who is actually earning their pay? No one seems to know what the others are doing. Try to contact someone there to resolve an issue. Made 3 trips-6 phone calls.three people referred me to someone else who would CALL ME BACK. Got one call back and they referred me to another person who I had already talked to.They seem to think MY TIME is not equally important as theirs yet my tax dollars pay THEIR SALARY. Has anyone else had similar problems?
CURIOUS

Joliet, IL

#2 Aug 27, 2012
CURIOUS is NOT in Joliet This issue belongs to CrestHill
never a problem

Naperville, IL

#3 Aug 28, 2012
CURIOUS wrote:
Would like to know who is actually earning their pay? No one seems to know what the others are doing. Try to contact someone there to resolve an issue. Made 3 trips-6 phone calls.three people referred me to someone else who would CALL ME BACK. Got one call back and they referred me to another person who I had already talked to.They seem to think MY TIME is not equally important as theirs yet my tax dollars pay THEIR SALARY. Has anyone else had similar problems?
No, never had a problem there. They are always very kind, helpful and really knew what they were doing all the times I have been there.

What kind of issue did you have? Do you speak english to them?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crest Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christmas in the commons by Ebenzer Baldermann 11 min Neighbor 10
Trump and Political Correctness 51 min 4Real 96
"If companies leave there will be consequences"... 1 hr 4Real 4
Trump Backtracks On Carrier Deal, Says He Reall... 3 hr 4Real 1
Thank Goodness Obama is Gone 3 hr 4Real 25
President Trump the Apprentice 3 hr 4Real 10
Help, my husband is impotent 4 hr Myobs daddy 5

Crest Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance