Watch the City Council Meeting
Super 77

Lemont, IL

#42 Nov 26, 2012
Lockport wrote:
<quoted text>
I got it from a good source that Dev's appointment is a guy by the name of Jack Reacher. He's a retired Army MP. He's in his mid-50's. He's lived in town for a couple of years. I understand that he is a no nonsense guy and can be counted on to get the job done. If my source is correct then Mr. Reacher is someone we all can count on.
By the way, I'm sure Tom Cruise will be great as a Lockport alderman.
Lockport Local

Lockport, IL

#43 Nov 26, 2012
Super 77 wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, I'm sure Tom Cruise will be great as a Lockport alderman.
Like the "Slimy Four", the "Chumster"also believes the fairy tales they try to sell the tax payers of Lockport.
Chumbalone

Sacramento, CA

#44 Nov 27, 2012
dont believe it wrote:
<quoted text> Chumbalone is Kelly T. So if he says he is bad..he is good.
First of all..I don't give a tinker's damn who you think I am. If I worried about the knuckleheads who call me Turner...Kelly T. or anything else...I'd go nuts. Most likely it is one or two idiots who never stop moaning and change their poster names like babys have their diapers changed. Call me whatever you want to. I will reserve my own judgement about who Trivedi chooses to fill out Fentress' term...just as you should. The ONLY people who count are the residents of the 2nd ward...not Trivedi....not you...and not me. All you people crying for honesty, transparency and independence had better hope this person is ALL that and more. I know I will be watching...and very closely !
THE NAME CHANGER LAPPY

Lockport, IL

#45 Nov 27, 2012
Anybody, and I do mean anybody, would be better than Justin. His protector is on here and the residents count of the second ward...well, I live in the second ward and I am disgusted with the amounts of money that have flowed out of this city for nothing. They have done nothing, those knuckleheads. And is Chumbalone the head lapdog...yes, he is. He is the only one who gives a tinker's damn about who is writing on here. Isn't that right, United States? I do not reserve judgment. I say it like it is! The city's future depends on this upcoming election. You see what you have now...nothing! You will have more of the same if you elect that majority and the head lappy! It is time to step up to the plate and elect QUALIFIED PEOPLE, PEOPLE WITH DECENCY, AND RESPECT FOR OUR CITIZENS OPINIONS. THIS GUY TAKES THESE BOARDS OVER AND MASQUERADES WITH NAME AFTER NAME AND ISP AFTER ISP. HE THINKS WE ARE STUPID AND CANNOT FIGURE IT OUT. HE IS THE ABSOLUTE WORST SNOOPING DICTATOR THIS TOWN HAS EVER KNOWN. WE ARE GOING TO CHANGE DIRECTIONS IN APRIL AND EVERYBODY NEEDS TO BE A PART OF LIFTING LOCKPORT IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. WE NEED DEVELOPMENT TO LOWER OUR TAXES, A HOUSING BOOM, RESTAURANTS, NEW STORES WITH QUALITY, BETTER WATER, BETTER ROADS,THE DOWNTOWN MADE PRESENTABLE, A HANDLE ON THE PEOPLE'S MONEY, OUT WITH NO BID CONTRACTS, AND ACCOUNTABILITY FOR EVERY ACTION KNOWN TO OTHER TOWNS. USE FRANKFORT OR NEW LENOX AS THE GUIDE TO PROSPERITY. CONGRATS TO THOSE COMMUNITIES. YOU KNOW HOW TO RUN A TOWN! THEY HAVE BUSINESS SENSE.
Lockport Local

Lockport, IL

#46 Nov 27, 2012
Chumbalone wrote:
<quoted text> First of all..I don't give a tinker's damn who you think I am. If I worried about the knuckleheads who call me Turner...Kelly T. or anything else...I'd go nuts. Most likely it is one or two idiots who never stop moaning and change their poster names like babys have their diapers changed. Call me whatever you want to. I will reserve my own judgement about who Trivedi chooses to fill out Fentress' term...just as you should. The ONLY people who count are the residents of the 2nd ward...not Trivedi....not you...and not me. All you people crying for honesty, transparency and independence had better hope this person is ALL that and more. I know I will be watching...and very closely !
I would love to see Mayor Trivedi fill the alderman seat in the 2nd Ward. Lets get rid of Turner today! The "Chumpster" doesn't know which ward that Fentress resigned from. He isn't watching all that close if he doesn't know the 2nd Ward from the 3rd Ward. I think that was Fentress' problem when he was on the Council.

Do you think that Samantha Nietchke will know where City Hall is, if she runs for the 3rd ward alderman spot? She will be Turner's "lap dog" if she is elected. Can we say "Fentress" in a skirt! "Chumpster will be watching her closely".
Lockport

Lockport, IL

#47 Nov 27, 2012
Lockport Local wrote:
<quoted text>I would love to see Mayor Trivedi fill the alderman seat in the 2nd Ward. Lets get rid of Turner today! The "Chumpster" doesn't know which ward that Fentress resigned from. He isn't watching all that close if he doesn't know the 2nd Ward from the 3rd Ward. I think that was Fentress' problem when he was on the Council.
Do you think that Samantha Nietchke will know where City Hall is, if she runs for the 3rd ward alderman spot? She will be Turner's "lap dog" if she is elected. Can we say "Fentress" in a skirt! "Chumpster will be watching her closely".
Your kidding about Neitchke right? I've heard about her antics on the school board. I've heard that most of the time she has no clue what she is talking about. I have a neighbor that went to a school board meeting and after she went off topic people turned to each other and shook their heads. Which of course would make her a great stooge for Turner. All she would be is a younger version of that airhead Marynowski.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#48 Nov 27, 2012
Lockport wrote:
<quoted text>
Your kidding about Neitchke right? I've heard about her antics on the school board. I've heard that most of the time she has no clue what she is talking about. I have a neighbor that went to a school board meeting and after she went off topic people turned to each other and shook their heads. Which of course would make her a great stooge for Turner. All she would be is a younger version of that airhead Marynowski.
You got that right. We need someone with no political ties or previous experience in politics. Start fresh with new ideas, follow transparency etc.
THE NAME CHANGER LAPPY

Lockport, IL

#49 Nov 27, 2012
He is out there recruiting airheads;he loves them!
Chumbalone

Sacramento, CA

#50 Nov 27, 2012
Lockport Local wrote:
<quoted text>I would love to see Mayor Trivedi fill the alderman seat in the 2nd Ward. Lets get rid of Turner today! The "Chumpster" doesn't know which ward that Fentress resigned from. He isn't watching all that close if he doesn't know the 2nd Ward from the 3rd Ward. I think that was Fentress' problem when he was on the Council.
Glad you caught my typo ....means YOU pay attention !! If I was "Turner" I surely would'nt want to be replaced by another head bobber and give you morons more BS to yap about. If YOU do not care for this lady....sounds like someone who will battle the veto crazy Trivedi and his head bobbers. Maybe a good candidate for the Fentress spot !!
Lockport Local

Lockport, IL

#51 Nov 27, 2012
Chumbalone wrote:
<quoted text> Glad you caught my typo ....means YOU pay attention !! If I was "Turner" I surely would'nt want to be replaced by another head bobber and give you morons more BS to yap about. If YOU do not care for this lady....sounds like someone who will battle the veto crazy Trivedi and his head bobbers. Maybe a good candidate for the Fentress spot !!
Probably more naive than a "head bobber". Wants the bright lights of politics without having the knowledge. Easily taken advantage of and put in the "slimy stable" of Turner and Balisch. The 3rd ward doesn't need more of a Fentress dressed in skirt.
Chumbalone

Oak Park, IL

#53 Nov 27, 2012
Lockport Local wrote:
<quoted text>Probably more naive than a "head bobber". Wants the bright lights of politics without having the knowledge. Easily taken advantage of and put in the "slimy stable" of Turner and Balisch. The 3rd ward doesn't need more of a Fentress dressed in skirt.
Let's all wait and see who Trivedi "appoints". If he appoints a totally independent person with no "connections" to either the past or the present....good for Lockport. If not....it will be M.O.T.S once again. Now is the time for Mr. Trivedi to show some true leadership. I'll believe it when I see it. WHen you mention the words "easily taken advantage of"....be sure to include Mr. Trivedi in that context. There are a lot a strings attached to him...and they are yanked quite frequently by certain council members that have their own agenda. That's why no one cooperates....they all have their own biases...instead of what the residents want.
THE NAME CHANGER LAPPY

Lockport, IL

#54 Nov 27, 2012
abc wrote:
<quoted text>
Hasn't she been on the Board for less than a year? Is she resigning or trying to hold both positions?
She can't hold both. Remember there was an incident like this where a school board member wanted to hold onto his position and also be on the county board. She has to resign if she is elected or maybe even before. Check with the City Clerk if you want to know. It isn't possible but Kelly would try it and say it is all right, just the way he did with Justin. They try everything!
Lockport Local

Lockport, IL

#55 Nov 27, 2012
Chumbalone wrote:
<quoted text> Let's all wait and see who Trivedi "appoints". If he appoints a totally independent person with no "connections" to either the past or the present....good for Lockport. If not....it will be M.O.T.S once again. Now is the time for Mr. Trivedi to show some true leadership.
What if the mayor does appoint a totally independent person with no ties to the past or present? What if the "Slimy Four" vote that person down?
Your profile of a candidate with independence is someone with no ties to the past or the present. Samantha Neitchke is joined at the "hips" to Steve Bailisch and Turner. You state that she would be a possible replacement for Fentress. You speak out of both sides!
Lockport Local

Lockport, IL

#56 Nov 27, 2012
Chumbalone wrote:
<quoted text> If YOU do not care for this lady....sounds like someone who will battle the veto crazy Trivedi and his head bobbers. Maybe a good candidate for the Fentress spot !!
Chum this is about being consistent in what you want in government. If she is your candidate then she doesn't fit your stated profile to be picked to replace Fentress. Where is Samantha Neitschke's independence from the "Slimy Four"?
Lockport Local

Lockport, IL

#57 Nov 27, 2012
THE NAME CHANGER LAPPY wrote:
<quoted text> She can't hold both. Remember there was an incident like this where a school board member wanted to hold onto his position and also be on the county board. She has to resign if she is elected or maybe even before. Check with the City Clerk if you want to know. It isn't possible but Kelly would try it and say it is all right, just the way he did with Justin. They try everything!
When you speak about Samantha Neitschke being on two boards there is more than likely a conflict of interest. Her perfomance on the 205 school board has shown her alliance has been with the Tea Part of Homer Glen more than with the school district or the City of Lockport. She has been part of all the anti school reforms and council majority backed actions taken by Balisch against both the city and her own school board. Not a person that should be on either board, if her actions are any indication of her agenda.
Chumbalone

Oak Park, IL

#58 Nov 28, 2012
Lockport Local wrote:
<quoted text> Chum this is about being consistent in what you want in government. If she is your candidate then she doesn't fit your stated profile to be picked to replace Fentress. Where is Samantha Neitschke's independence from the "Slimy Four"?
Look...where did I say I support this lady ??? Nowhere. My concern is and always will be someone NOT...do you all understand...NOT associated with PAST or PRESENT council members or their friends !!! Don't know this lady...don't care to know her...what I want this Mayor to do is forget ANY "politcal cliques" and find someone fully independent and present that person to the council...that's all. I have no idea what the council voting rules are for "appointments". Let me ask one question...what if the your so-called "Turner gang" was in the minority and say Mr. Perretta, Mr. Smith, or Mr. Collarelli had to be replaced and they held a "majority"...how would YOU feel if Trivedi appointed another person to THEIR liking ???? Would you raise your voice in opposition to that appointment due to lack of independence and or transparency ??? You can't have it both ways. What's good for one group is good for the other. ALL these people were elected FAIR AND SQUARE by their ward residents. Let's see what leadership qualities Mr. Trivedi will bring to this situation....then we will ALL see if he takes sides with "cliques" or "independents".
THE NAME CHANGER LAPPY

Lockport, IL

#59 Nov 28, 2012
I have read back on your posts and quite frankly I do not believe you. That being said, your comments about cliques and independents do not seem to go as far as the majority who have demonstrated this all twenty four months in April that they have been in power. The comments seem to focus on Mayor T. I admit he is not the kind of Mayor I would like but neither is Mr. Turner. I want a completely independent NEW MAYOR. I probably want everything that was before this group came in. I saw more progress, more development, more qualified people, no no bid contracts, no money going out the door of the taxpayer, etc. etc. There has been NO progress at all except for some store fronts filled! I do not see NEW development like we saw. Nothing! Show me the new development! Your scenerios don't hack it!
What a crock

Lockport, IL

#60 Nov 28, 2012
Close relatives that live in Justin's neighborhood and they KNOW what went on. It was awful and it was kept from the people..on purpose! It was not a medical thing...it was something that would have made the news media anywhere. This majority stuck up for him writing on here and speaking in tongues! I say GO with him and get out of our town! Now! We need new and HONEST leaders! He is history and you should be too!
What a crock

Lockport, IL

#61 Nov 28, 2012
Chumbalone wrote:
<quoted text> Look...where did I say I support this lady ??? Nowhere. My concern is and always will be someone NOT...do you all understand...NOT associated with PAST or PRESENT council members or their friends !!! Don't know this lady...don't care to know her...what I want this Mayor to do is forget ANY "politcal cliques" and find someone fully independent and present that person to the council...that's all. I have no idea what the council voting rules are for "appointments". Let me ask one question...what if the your so-called "Turner gang" was in the minority and say Mr. Perretta, Mr. Smith, or Mr. Collarelli had to be replaced and they held a "majority"...how would YOU feel if Trivedi appointed another person to THEIR liking ???? Would you raise your voice in opposition to that appointment due to lack of independence and or transparency ??? You can't have it both ways. What's good for one group is good for the other. ALL these people were elected FAIR AND SQUARE by their ward residents. Let's see what leadership qualities Mr. Trivedi will bring to this situation....then we will ALL see if he takes sides with "cliques" or "independents".
This lady cannot serve on two boards! She is aligned with Kelly. No way should they appoint her! He wants his majority back and you see what that has done to this town! Think!
Chumbalone

Sacramento, CA

#62 Nov 28, 2012
What a crock wrote:
Close relatives that live in Justin's neighborhood and they KNOW what went on. It was awful and it was kept from the people..on purpose! It was not a medical thing...it was something that would have made the news media anywhere. This majority stuck up for him writing on here and speaking in tongues! I say GO with him and get out of our town! Now! We need new and HONEST leaders! He is history and you should be too!
It is quite obvious that you CANNOT be reasoned with. No one is speaking in tongues (????????? Fentress IS GONE...get over it ! Are you related to him...??? Do you know his relatives..??? Or are you just yapping about someone who is not around to defend himself against accusations ! Boy that takes guts ! I trust YOU are squeaky clean...except for rumor mongering ! Look...the issue is who Mayor "veto" will will appoint to fill out his term....no more ...no less...so stop blabbing non-stop about Fentress. There are a few of you...maybe just one loon...who insist on bringing up old news ! IF...just IF...you had any sense at all....you would concern yourself with being sure that this Mayor does not get railroaded into appointing another political stooge...no matter what...PERIOD ! Leave all the Fentress and Turner crap out of it. Let's see how "independent" he is ! By the way...I do not care one bit if any of the posters on believe what I post! Likewise to many of you !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crest Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hooker (Oct '14) 38 min Stags 30
Lincoln-Way still stealing from kids 1 hr Disgusted tax payer 6
News Stateville gets new lease on life as Pontiac pr... (May '08) 13 hr Satellite 55
Hypocrites 16 hr Frumpster 7
Masjid Al-Islam & Furqaan Academy (Dec '15) 19 hr Goat fakking swines 3
What is the plans of BNSF railroad and the comp... (Sep '06) 20 hr None of your busi... 78
Clintons Pay to Play 21 hr Yellowstripe Coward 4

Crest Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crest Hill Mortgages