Police Blotter

Sep 22, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Herald News

Ronnie M. Seehafer , 17, of 236 W. First St. in Braidwood, was arrested by Braidwood police and booked into the county jail Friday on a charge of residential burglary.

Comments (Page 11)

Showing posts 201 - 216 of216
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2010

Judged:

Michael Gourdine wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =HGEIl6oR_vU..........For some reason news like this link never makes the ........"Blotter"?
If you are not aware, police in america are relative angels, compared to those overseas....are there some bad ones? Sure, but overall, they are the best in the world.....

Since: Oct 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2010

RC Parent wrote:
I am saddened to see this news basically because it is just one more local kid who has went down the wrong path. I think our community needs to wake up and realize we have a problem here and we need to look for solutions to these problems and help get and keep our kids on the right path.
I understand your feelings. Unfortunately morality is seldom taught in schools. Parents seem to feel their children will straighten out on their own.

It used to be that parents CARED who their kids friends were, now they allow them to do just aboutanything. The courts protect the "children" so parents are unable to control their OWN CHILDREN!

America knows there is a problem with the younger generation, grandparents are attempting to step in and help teach these creatures learn was is truly right and wrong.

The court systems coddle these children, what can you exspect when NO ONE will help even a parent with an out of control child??

Good luck, luckily I am 60 and trust me if we did 1% of what children do today we were forced to change our ways OR ELSE11
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2010

Hey, what happened to Ciprianis? Did the mob leave Chicago Heights?
test

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2010

Judged:

I WENT TO ST. ROSE SCHOOL IN WILMINGTON IL. TO GIVE MONEY FOR CHRISTMAS TO HELP THE SCHOOL AND IF THEY GIVE OUT FOOD TO HELP PEOPLE JUST A LITTLE THIS WOULD BE GOOD, WHEN I WENT IN I SEEN SOMEONE WORKING AT THE SCHOOL AND ASKED IF THEY WORKED FOR THE SCHOOL THEY SAID YES!!!! AND I WALKED OUT AND DID NOT GIVE THEM MONEY --BECAUSE THAT PERSON HAS A DRUG PROBLEM BIG TIME I THINK THAT ST. ROSE NEEDS TO DO DRUG TESTING ON THE STAFF I DONT CARE WHAT THE SCHOOL LAWS ARE BUT IF THIS PERSON IS AROUND CHILDREN THEN DO TESTING- THIS PERSON ALSO HAS BEEN AROUND PEOPLE THAT ARE FELONS
worker

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2010

Judged:

Why are you trying to ruin my career, I am off the drugs and no longer hang out with that crowd. Please give me a second chance. I will do a test for you if you want.
test wrote:
I WENT TO ST. ROSE SCHOOL IN WILMINGTON IL. TO GIVE MONEY FOR CHRISTMAS TO HELP THE SCHOOL AND IF THEY GIVE OUT FOOD TO HELP PEOPLE JUST A LITTLE THIS WOULD BE GOOD, WHEN I WENT IN I SEEN SOMEONE WORKING AT THE SCHOOL AND ASKED IF THEY WORKED FOR THE SCHOOL THEY SAID YES!!!! AND I WALKED OUT AND DID NOT GIVE THEM MONEY --BECAUSE THAT PERSON HAS A DRUG PROBLEM BIG TIME I THINK THAT ST. ROSE NEEDS TO DO DRUG TESTING ON THE STAFF I DONT CARE WHAT THE SCHOOL LAWS ARE BUT IF THIS PERSON IS AROUND CHILDREN THEN DO TESTING- THIS PERSON ALSO HAS BEEN AROUND PEOPLE THAT ARE FELONS
test

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2010

Judged:

BACK OFF WORKER IT IS NOT YOU !!!! BUT YOU DO NEED A SECOND CHANCE!! GODS SPEED -- THE PERSON I MEAN COULD NOT RESPOND SO FAST THEY ARE AT THE SCHOOL NOW
worker

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2010

Judged:

I'm on a computer here at the school.
test wrote:
BACK OFF WORKER IT IS NOT YOU !!!! BUT YOU DO NEED A SECOND CHANCE!! GODS SPEED -- THE PERSON I MEAN COULD NOT RESPOND SO FAST THEY ARE AT THE SCHOOL NOW
test

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2010

Judged:

THEN YOU NEED TO BE DOING YOUR WORK AND NOT USE SCHOOL PROPERTY, IT IS AGAINST ILL. LAW AND RULES AND I HOPE YOU DO NOT GET IN TROUBLE, YOU NEED TO BE TEACHING- YOUR STUDENTS AND NOT DOING YOUR AFTER-WORK AND PLAY AT SCHOOL GET YOUR LIFE TOGETHER... IF THIS IS YOU
worker

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2010

Judged:

You should not accuse people of certain things unless you got solid proof. You can be sued for defamation of character.
test wrote:
THEN YOU NEED TO BE DOING YOUR WORK AND NOT USE SCHOOL PROPERTY, IT IS AGAINST ILL. LAW AND RULES AND I HOPE YOU DO NOT GET IN TROUBLE, YOU NEED TO BE TEACHING- YOUR STUDENTS AND NOT DOING YOUR AFTER-WORK AND PLAY AT SCHOOL GET YOUR LIFE TOGETHER... IF THIS IS YOU
stfu

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

Bubba wrote:
Anybody know where I can find Ronny? I am out and looking to continue are relationship we had in jail.
ok dude shut the f*** up and quit messin with this because ronnie has enough s*** to deal with rather then people saying crap bout him behind computers
stfu

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2011

Judged:

treal wrote:
<quoted text> you guys sound like u live in a town full of pu--y grow some balls cowards talking crazy about people over the computer why u guys didnt say anything about the lil dude before he went to jail let me guess cause you a pussy and scared to get your grown ass kicked grown mf is turning into pu--y sad
THANK YOU!
Patty

Tinley Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2011

Judged:

It is all the parents fault for not instilling decency and basic values in their children. Just because you can have children does not mean that you should.
Lifer

Peotone, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2011

I agree
Again

Plainfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

RCMS MOM wrote:
<quoted text>
How about a Mr. Russell Harris a 29 yr old self-proclaimed heroin user.
he is at it again ! What a loser !
Wow

North Salem, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

He has been for awhile except this time it's real bad! Apparently the first time in jail wasn't enough....not only is he a heroin user but he steals anything and everything he can get his hand on he's even went as low as to steal credit cards n even stole from a child his own nephew...pretty pathetic life....hopefully they can get it together n put his ass away for along time....
Again wrote:
<quoted text> he is at it again ! What a loser !
ROFLMAO

Lemont, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

B Town Lady wrote:
...... Keep your head up Ronnie b/c I have had some of the deepest conversations in my life with u and u have given me some of the greatest advice in sum of the darkest times of my life... luv u always your B Town Lady!!!!
Although I'm sure those "deepest conversations" were quite stimulating, It's truly a shame that you didn't have this much dedication and admiration for education.

You really couldn't learn how to spell even after repeating eighth grade five times??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 201 - 216 of216
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Crest Hill Discussions

Search the Crest Hill Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Oath Keeper On Site Update 11 min Appalled 62
USSR Pushes America 18 min Four More Years 37
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr lol 47,058
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 1 hr help 4,257
Should we give 100 million dollars for an Obama... 1 hr why not 3
Lockport council delays decision on police dog 1 hr Culver 58
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 12 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 3,777
•••
•••
•••
•••

Crest Hill Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Crest Hill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance