Remington Lakes in Crest Hill
Ward 2 Resident

Shorewood, IL

#21 Mar 22, 2011
Rip rack wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently you do not know her!!!!! Does she treat everybody the same??? Better do your homework!
Your right, I dont know her. I dont have to, you havent given a reason that I need to know her. You as a member of the association, if you dont like the way she does things, run for the Board to get her out, otherwise shut the F**k up you ignorant prick! your the problem not the solution!
Remington resident

Shorewood, IL

#22 Mar 22, 2011
Ward 2 Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right, I dont know her. I dont have to, you havent given a reason that I need to know her. You as a member of the association, if you dont like the way she does things, run for the Board to get her out, otherwise shut the F**k up you ignorant prick! your the problem not the solution!
I can see that YOUR level of intelligence is very high. I hope you are not on the board that represnts any kind of professionalism!!! WOW!
Bald Eagle

Shorewood, IL

#23 Mar 22, 2011
Ward 2 Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Birds of a feather....flock together!!!!
Psychiatrist

Shorewood, IL

#24 Mar 22, 2011
Ward 2 Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Getting a little paranoid????????? Like I said BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER. Sometimes when you are involved with someone you are BLIND. Step back and look at the real situation.
Ward 2 Resident

Shorewood, IL

#25 Mar 22, 2011
Bald Eagle wrote:
<quoted text> Birds of a feather....flock together!!!!
Yes we do!
Bald is Beautiful

Braidwood, IL

#26 Mar 22, 2011
Big noses just get in the way.

Try to keep your big nose out of other peoples beeswax!!!
Ward 2 Resident

Shorewood, IL

#27 Mar 22, 2011
Remington resident wrote:
<quoted text>I can see that YOUR level of intelligence is very high. I hope you are not on the board that represnts any kind of professionalism!!! WOW!
Im not on a board, but I hope to be on your board so I can stick it too you, its pricks like you that piss people off cause all you want to do is be the problem not the solution!
Ward 2 Resident

Shorewood, IL

#28 Mar 22, 2011
Bald Eagle wrote:
<quoted text> Birds of a feather....flock together!!!!
Psychiatrist wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCK TOGETHER.
Can't keep track of who you log in as?
Ward 2 Resident

Shorewood, IL

#29 Mar 22, 2011
Bald is Beautiful wrote:
Big noses just get in the way.
Try to keep your big nose out of other peoples beeswax!!!
Since I live in Remington Lakes, and the City of Cresthill it is as you say my "beeswax".
Special People

Braidwood, IL

#30 Mar 22, 2011
Took a walk through that Remington Lakes area the other day.
Wonder how come only one patio is allowed to have brick walls around it. Must be a special person lives there. Maybe they know someone on the Board!!!
People

Crest Hill, IL

#31 Mar 22, 2011
Wonder how come only one patio is allowed to have brick walls around it. Must be a special person lives there. Maybe they know someone on the Board!!!

This sounds like Steve Hudujevick words...He hates all if the board members including him self,He is been going around the neighborhood trashing the bords members and specially Claudia Gazel, I was outside my garage on Saturday and he stop to talk to me about Claudia and the board members, I'm putting that in righting to give a copy to the police and to the board of association...this person is a stalker we need to do neighborhood watch there is many kids playing outside.
]
Richard

Braidwood, IL

#32 Mar 22, 2011
The truth is, he tells them the truth and tells them what the rules say, and they think it's hell!!

If I was you I'd give it to the same attorney you have working on the TOPIX investigation number 2.

(I WISH you well.)
(WHICH day is the party.)
Voter from WARD 2

Shorewood, IL

#33 Mar 22, 2011
People wrote:
This sounds like Steve Hudujevick words...He hates all if the board members including him self,He is been going around the neighborhood trashing the bords members and specially Claudia Gazel, I was outside my garage on Saturday and he stop to talk to me about Claudia and the board members, I'm putting that in righting to give a copy to the police and to the board of association...this person is a stalker we need to do neighborhood watch there is many kids playing outside.
]
This is AMERICA!!!!! Speak ENGLISH!!! We have NO IDEA what was said here....righting no such word...right or wrong???????
CHCTV 6

Shorewood, IL

#34 Mar 22, 2011
Voter from WARD 2 wrote:
<quoted text> This is AMERICA!!!!! Speak ENGLISH!!! We have NO IDEA what was said here....righting no such word...right or wrong???????
LOL
J0oe

Crest Hill, IL

#35 Mar 25, 2011
If she is that bad as HOA president, put your name on the ballot and stop voting for her every year.

Remington Lakes folks like to complain but do nothing to solve their own problems.
English spoken here

Shorewood, IL

#36 Apr 4, 2011
Good luck Barbara Sklare!!!!!!!
Survey Says

Downers Grove, IL

#38 Jun 6, 2012
Reserved for Landscaping!
U R the Problem

Downers Grove, IL

#40 Aug 14, 2012
Survey Says wrote:
Reserved for Landscaping!
The problem is the people on the board that think they know
better then the recorded rules and don't think the rules apply to them with the truck parking and walls on their 2 patios.
Might have to take them down some day.
Remington Neighbor

Crest Hill, IL

#41 Jun 6, 2013
Are we allowed to have pools? I know the associate made my neighbor bring him down last year and know two houses away just put one up!?!?
Pete and Barb

Cicero, IL

#42 Jun 6, 2013
you can anything you want in Crest Hood..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crest Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Official Donald Trump Drinking Game 14 min Ease your Pain 2
LBF & 52 Roadhouse 27 min Bongo Billy Broken 9
Hillary shuts down the global initiative 1 hr MyBeaverSpeaksFrench 5
Democrats should push for presidential candidat... 1 hr MyBeaverSpeaksFrench 36
Latest from Rosie odonnell 1 hr MyBeaverSpeaksFrench 1
Quit with the Chickens already 1 hr MyBeaverSpeaksFrench 2
All members of congress should attend inaugurat... 1 hr MyBeaverSpeaksFrench 3

Crest Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance