Remington Lakes in Crest Hill

Posted in the Crest Hill Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Ward II Voter

Braidwood, IL

#1 Mar 16, 2011
Took a walk through that Remington Lakes area the other day.
Wonder how come only one patio is allowed to have brick walls around it. Must be a special person lives there. Maybe they know someone on the Board!!!
Ward II Resident

Chicago, IL

#2 Mar 16, 2011
We are not allowed to have walls on the patio? I didn't know that. Hmm...i guess i won't be able to do that this summer.
Ward II Voter

Braidwood, IL

#3 Mar 16, 2011
Ward II Resident wrote:
We are not allowed to have walls on the patio? I didn't know that. Hmm...i guess i won't be able to do that this summer.
If you are a friend of a board member or a board member yourself the rule may not apply to you.
Voter 2

Shorewood, IL

#4 Mar 16, 2011
Does everybody get treated the same when it comes to the association dues?
J0oe

Crest Hill, IL

#5 Mar 16, 2011
Does that home and the patio back up to a slope to the lake?
Voter 2

Shorewood, IL

#6 Mar 16, 2011
J0oe wrote:
Does it have a wall around the patio?????? DUH!
Voter 2

Shorewood, IL

#7 Mar 16, 2011
Voter 2 wrote:
During this economic crisis, has anyone in Remington Lakes been behind on their assessments?
Ward II Voter

Braidwood, IL

#8 Mar 16, 2011
Voter 2 wrote:
Well I know for a fact everyone in the townhome section doesn't get treated the same as far as rule violations.

Some people have gotten written up for Truck Violations and some people with the same violation are let go without even a warning.

The board is above the law I guess. NO WONDER there is hard feelings there!!
J0oe

Shorewood, IL

#9 Mar 16, 2011
Big investingation in assesments in Remington Lakes who is paying and who is not paying?
Hay Box of Rocks

Braidwood, IL

#10 Mar 17, 2011
J0oe wrote:
The patio and home backs up to the pond, but not close enough to the slope to affect the patio. That's a poor excuse for putting walls around the patio. If you were worried about movement you should have put in a foundation around the patio, but only as high as the patio floor. Your walls have no purpose but to serve your own ego. There is a patio very close to yours, same location, no walls and it's doing just fine. You may be able to fool your friends on the board but you can't fool every one. I hear there is a attorney on your board, he of all people should know better.
Box of Rocks 13

Braidwood, IL

#11 Mar 18, 2011
The patio and home backs up to the pond, but not close enough to the slope to affect the patio. That's a poor excuse for putting walls around the patio. If you were worried about movement you should have put in a foundation around the patio, but only as high as the patio floor. Your walls have no purpose but to serve your own ego. There is a patio very close to yours, same location, no walls and it's doing just fine. You may be able to fool your friends on the board but you can't fool every one. I hear there is a attorney on your board, he of all people should know better.
Ward II Resident

Roselle, IL

#12 Mar 18, 2011
Having the same person as Alderwoman and President of the HOA is not a good idea. Rules are not consistant.
Ward 2 resident

Shorewood, IL

#13 Mar 18, 2011
Ward II Resident wrote:
Having the same person as Alderwoman and President of the HOA is not a good idea. Rules are not consistant.
It could be some conflict of interests also!
Give em hell

Braidwood, IL

#14 Mar 21, 2011
Some people might say that guy argues with every one and gives em' hell!

The truth is, is tells them the truth and tells them what the rules say, and they think it's hell!!
Give em hell

Braidwood, IL

#15 Mar 21, 2011

The truth is, he tells them the truth and tells them what the rules say, and they think it's hell!!
Remington resident

Shorewood, IL

#16 Mar 21, 2011
Give em hell wrote:
The truth is, he tells them the truth and tells them what the rules say, and they think it's hell!!
Most of the time the truth hurts but people can not handle the truth!!!!!!
Ward II Voter

Crest Hill, IL

#17 Mar 21, 2011
Funny, Remington Lakes folks think they are the only people in Ward 2.

Good question, if Claudia was so bad for your HOA, why is she re elected every year?
J0oe

Shorewood, IL

#18 Mar 21, 2011
Ward II Voter wrote:
Funny, Remington Lakes folks think they are the only people in Ward 2.
Good question, if Claudia was so bad for your HOA, why is she re elected every year?
Nobocy else wants to do it!
Ward 2 Resident

Shorewood, IL

#19 Mar 21, 2011
J0oe wrote:
<quoted text>Nobocy else wants to do it!
Thats the problem with people, they want to compalin and be part of the problem rather than stepping up to part of the soluion.

apparently the people of the association agree with her and dont think shes doing that bad a job if they dont want the deal with it.
Rip rack

Shorewood, IL

#20 Mar 22, 2011
Ward 2 Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats the problem with people, they want to compalin and be part of the problem rather than stepping up to part of the soluion.
apparently the people of the association agree with her and dont think shes doing that bad a job if they dont want the deal with it.
Apparently you do not know her!!!!! Does she treat everybody the same??? Better do your homework!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crest Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roger the Rat Claar's QUESTIONABLE CONTRIBUTIONS 1 hr Vote Claar to Riches 41
Where are all the Pro-Trump imbeciles? 1 hr Sharky 5
Who decides what posts get deleted on Topix? 1 hr Sharky 2
Council disregards popular opinion 1 hr Critical Stinker 73
How low can Donald go 1 hr Sharky 28
Support Mayor Steve! 4 hr Robert Thomas 33
Claar PATHETIC & DESPERATE 5 hr Rebecca B 2

Crest Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance