Mayor has no respect for our soldiers

Mayor has no respect for our soldiers

Posted in the Crest Hill Forum

Maryann

Crest Hill, IL

#1 May 25, 2012
Its sad when when 1200 people can show up and pay final respects to a solider and the mayor of the city just makes excuses of why he could not attend shame on him
Millstadt69

Millstadt, IL

#2 May 25, 2012
Maryann wrote:
Its sad when when 1200 people can show up and pay final respects to a solider and the mayor of the city just makes excuses of why he could not attend shame on him
You should all show him the door at election time!
American

Crest Hill, IL

#3 May 25, 2012
I will second that lets show him the door. I no longer have any respect for this mayor. He is too busy attending ribbon cutting ceremonies. Also why does he keep important things from the rest of the city council. Does he not know how foolish he makes everyone look, including himself!!!
USA

Downers Grove, IL

#4 May 29, 2012
Ever since the alderwoman drama queen got a time out and her seat changed, she tries to find fault with the Best Mayor the City has ever known.

This Mayor does more for our fallen soldiers and Police Officers then any other Mayor in the Area.

Most people can see through your sad bias politics.
Too bad the lady pumped up by the dikes could not see that. So So Sad to take advantage of her at this time of great loss. Shame on you! Sorry but You are the one people are loosing respect for.
support our troops

Herndon, VA

#5 May 29, 2012
First of all this is probably one of the worst mayors that crest hill has ever had. And I have never seen him or herd of anything he has done for the soldiers, except when its on camera so he can look good. He couldn't even give the family his condolences when that soldier passed away he had to wait until memorial day when he was on camera. It's also sad that he couldn't even have a moment of silence for this fallen soldier who was a resident in crest hill, yet hr can have a moment of silence for people who are not residents in this city. In my opinion a moment of silence is the least he can do. Just remember while your at home sleeping in a warm bed these soldiers are out fighting for our country sleep on cotts.

And for the alderwomen claudia is probably the only one up there that makes sense and stands up for what she believes in and the other 2 alderwomen who sit next to the mayor are nothing but suck ups. They only do what the mayor does and attends what the mayor attends. if the mayor tells them to jump they say how high. I cannot stand those 2 just as much as I cannot stand the mayor. They all 3 need to be out.

**support or troops and our fallen soldiers**

Maryann

Crest Hill, IL

#6 May 29, 2012
USA wrote:
Ever since the alderwoman drama queen got a time out and her seat changed, she tries to find fault with the Best Mayor the City has ever known.
This Mayor does more for our fallen soldiers and Police Officers then any other Mayor in the Area.
Most people can see through your sad bias politics.
Too bad the lady pumped up by the dikes could not see that. So So Sad to take advantage of her at this time of great loss. Shame on you! Sorry but You are the one people are loosing respect for.
What r u talking about

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crest Hill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2016, the current electorate realized no develo... 40 min Eileen 19
2017 Village election 45 min on the Hunt 11
ALL the latest polls show..... 2 hr Tuck Frump 1
Zero Hid payments to Iran 2 hr Tuck Frump 5
2017 LW BOE elections 6 hr antigone 46
Atty Edward Jaquays (Dec '10) 7 hr Mike 12
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 23 hr Timing 10,652

Crest Hill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance